• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

How much warning does the engineer or conductor get before the train derails or topples over?

In this instance, I'm sure the rail would probably roll over and the wheels would just fall where they are. Probably nothing but a real inconvenience for the crew who is tasked with rerailing the engine. As far as a warning, there probably wouldn't be any. It happens kinda like you walking in the woods and snaping a twig with one of you steps. It just happens.

Two things.

The track is probably a siding track, however it is definitely out of spec even for a siding. The track is unsupported by enough good ties under the rail. The entire siding should be taken out of service until proper aligning and surfacing can be done. Mind you it's not far from serviceable condition for a siding track.

Second thing, the engineer in control of that train is running it entirely too fast. In ideal conditions the train should not be moving any faster than 15 mph and could be restricted to 10 mph. However with the track in that condition, the train should not be operated any faster than Walking speed. I would like to have seen the make up of it's consist. Also the video doesn't represent the terrain particularly if the train is operating on an incline. This could be the reason for a faster speed.

All in all, this is screwed up but happens far too often on freight railroads. Remember, freight railroads are a for profit business and siding tracks aren't as important as main line, therefore they don't get proper maintenance they should. But I wouldn't want to be the Track Inspector who is signing off on that siding.

But there is one caveat, that track could be owned by the business that the railroad is servicing. You see, the railroad owns up to a certain amount of the siding and then the company that is being serviced then owns the rest. Some siding in the south are long stretches with the business owning a half of a mile or more of that siding track. If I were a betting man, I'd say this is the case and the business has approved this track for deliveries. Not a good situation and I'm not sure what rights the engineer or conductor has to deny service.

Thanks for the analysis. I read from someone here that the video had been sped up.

I really appreciate the Hide because of the patrons expertise. Not just in shooting.

What is an "inter"?

An intersexual, incredibly rare, is technically someone who has true biological issue, usually pseudohermaphrodite, of "mixed genitalia"; most often presenting with very small penis (parents often choose to raise as biological girls) at birth. The drug finasteride for prostate, for example, if handled by a pregnant woman, can cause this as a birth defect. My hunch is that this dude pictured isn't an "intersex", just a regular tranny.
The technology/science to help this narrow group of patients got hi-jacked by left for their agenda.

Last edited:
Parent needs to write a letter to Principle and demand the teacher stop stealing food from their kid.
Ask for compensation. Then there's --Have a lawyer write the letter.
on the other hand.. the teacher is creating some COMMIE hating kids. LOL, I bet the smart kids will start bringing in CRAP stuff and eat the good stuff before class.. lol
I would instruct my kid to flop on the floor and hold his breath until he turns blue while convulsing after eating someone else's sandwich, who the fuck would want to eat anything from some crack whore's kitchen with the cats and rats overrunning the dirty dish's piled up on the counter!

0Dduen4Ad34q.jpeg

Doing away with meritocracy is NOT a good thing. Do you draft NFL players on a lottery or do you use prior performance and a combine? This will not end well.

Reactions: devildog93
An intersexual, incredibly rare, is technically is someone how has true biological issue, usually pseudohermaphrodite, of "mixed genitalia"; most often presenting with very small penis (parents often choose to raise as biological girls) at birth. The drug finasteride for prostrate, for example, if handled by a pregnant women, can cause this as a birth defect. My hunch is that this dude pictured isn't an "intersex", just a regular tranny.
Whatever “ it “ identifies as , looks like a ugly fuckin slob dude to me. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE
N

Not sure national security should be private. It will always take the form of providing for the interests of the highest bidder. That's where we are at now. In essence, the deep state has gotten control and now all national security organizations are completely focused on supporting taterhead's human trafficking/money laundering operations.

Name one thing thing the military has done since 2/21 that makes me more secure. Name one thing the cia has Ever done that was not solely in interest of the deep state.

Border security will be private soon. When we the people have been pushed too far and it's every man for himself. Then every property owner along the border will be defending their own property.
Who allowed the deep state and elites to rise to power?
Who makes it possible to support taterhead’s human trafficking and money laundering?
You’re right you can’t name one thing cia has ever done that wasn’t solely the interest of the deep state. The military exists to protect the government, the military industrial complex’s portfolios/ interests, and the petrodollar, which are all the elite’s interests - not the country/the people.
The government is run by these people.

Who gives them the power? The government and its monopoly on violence.
Who gives the government power? The people who believe its authority is legitimate.

You’re advocating for more of the government to fix the problem, when government is the problem.

You can’t argue for minarchism, because it’s been shown that the government always wants more power and will use whatever means necessary to get it. The government regulating itself has been shown to be a joke.

See
“Anatomy of the State” by Murray Rothard,
“The constitution of no authority” by Lysander Spooner,
and
The Mises institute’s publications and articles
as good starter reads on this same subject.

Who allowed the deep state and elites to rise to power?
Who makes it possible to support taterhead’s human trafficking and money laundering?
You’re right you can’t name one thing cia has ever done that wasn’t solely the interest of the deep state. The military exists to protect the government, the military industrial complex’s portfolios/ interests, and the petrodollar, which are all the elite’s interests - not the country/the people.
The government is run by these people.

Who gives them the power? The government and its monopoly on violence.
Who gives the government power? The people who believe its authority is legitimate.

You’re advocating for more of the government to fix the problem, when government is the problem.

You can’t argue for minarchism, because it’s been shown that the government always wants more power and will use whatever means necessary to get it. The government regulating itself has been shown to be a joke.

See
“Anatomy of the State” by Murray Rothard,
“The constitution of no authority” by Lysander Spooner,
and
The Mises institute’s publications and articles
as good starter reads on this same subject.

They took power like you eat an elephant, one bite at a time. Or how you boil a frog. The have a great amount of patience. They may not win the sprint, but they are a lock on the marathon. That enough euphemisms, but you know what I mean.

We sadly gave them the power, they didn't take it. But now try to take it back. It will be a fight. But a fight we must take on and win at all costs.

Reactions: 10ring'r

She already said too much.

So true. I was engaged in anti communist operations. It was the soul purpose of my service. That said National Interest should be the focus of every Country. It's not now in the US ( American interests} and the rest of the World is living through the result. I don't mind Russia looking out for Russia. When it affects true US interests not the bottom line of corrupt US politicians but the safety and prosperity of American Citizens then we have to make a move.

Environmentalist/Democrats/Biden

I am so glad that we didn't do the Keystone Pipeline. Think of how much it would have polluted our waters and land.

I am so glad the sea turtles are protected from the nasty humans on the beaches so they can have a fruitful life.

I am so glad they are banning gas stoves, and lawn equipment in CA. We should do that EVERYWHERE! They pollute our atmosphere!

I am so glad we are working towards banning gas cars! They contribute to global warming and pollute our precious world.

Train derails in Ohio

Also Environmentalists/Democrats/Biden

Fuck'em just burn it!

iu

iu

Environmentalist/Democrats/Biden

I am so glad that we didn't do the Keystone Pipeline. Think of how much it would have polluted our waters and land.

I am so glad the sea turtles are protected from the nasty humans on the beaches so they can have a fruitful life.

I am so glad they are banning gas stoves, and lawn equipment in CA. We should do that EVERYWHERE! They pollute our atmosphere!

I am so glad we are working towards banning gas cars! They contribute to global warming and pollute our precious world.

Train derails in Ohio

Also Environmentalists/Democrats/Biden

Fuck'em just burn it!

iu

iu

America's own Chernobyl. That shit is going to create a cancer supercluster.
smiley_freak.gif

Wrong. Just 100 male skeletons. Because the 10 men would have put the 100 transwomen to the sword, flayed them, and used the skins along with the native vegetation to build a lifeboat and gotten the fuck off the island. After a week on the high seas, the men would be picked up by an English merchant vessel and after getting back to England, they would march into the King's palace, still clad in full cuirass and morion, and hold an arquebus to the King's throat, demanding: "What the fuck is wrong with you, huh? You sent THESE along with us thinking we wouldn't find out?"

i don't know, and that is the sad thing...it could be true based on what we have learned lately.
they have destroyed our trust.

XCwglOTfnxtZ.jpeg