• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i don't know, and that is the sad thing...it could be true based on what we have learned lately.
they have destroyed our trust.

XCwglOTfnxtZ.jpeg

So marines had a detail in CONUS? That's a stretch.

Not such a stretch to believe these "folks" are behind the destruction of food distribution centers though.

Last edited:
i don't know, and that is the sad thing...it could be true based on what we have learned lately.

XCwglOTfnxtZ.jpeg

Is BS.
First, the URL is suspicious as fuck, but you can also see the source of the "news" in the tag line:

That being said I fully agree with the fact trust has been destroyed.

Is BS.
First, the URL is suspicious as fuck, but you can also see the source of the "news" in the tag line:

That being said I fully agree with the fact trust has been destroyed.
yup, there are things we know now that i would have flat out rejected before, regardless of the source.
now half of america thinks lame stream news lies to them, and they aren't wrong.

XCwglOTfnxtZ.jpeg

I read the article and the writer sounds delusional. It all seems made up and of course it is as the site is a parody site.

Wrong. Just 100 male skeletons. Because the 10 men would have put the 100 transwomen to the sword, flayed them, and used the skins along with the native vegetation to build a lifeboat and gotten the fuck off the island. After a week on the high seas, the men would be picked up by an English merchant vessel and after getting back to England, they would march into the King's palace, still clad in full cuirass and morion, and hold an arquebus to the King's throat, demanding: "What the fuck is wrong with you, huh? You sent THESE along with us thinking we wouldn't find out?"
I thought the 100 trannies were all Brits to start with.

Your story is not standing up to scrutiny.

No. Soros wants DeSantis to get the Republican nomination and Trump to run as a third party candidate to split the Conservative vote, securing a democrat victory. He wants Trump to be a spoiler, like Ross Perot was, giving Clinton the victory.
Read what you just wrote and think about it. Both Bush and Clinton are/were globalist cunts. It didn’t matter which “won” the election. It would be more accurate or at least more believable to say that Bush was the spoiler.

No. Soros wants DeSantis to get the Republican nomination and Trump to run as a third party candidate to split the Conservative vote, securing a democrat victory. He wants Trump to be a spoiler, like Ross Perot was, giving Clinton the victory.
Let's hope Trumps pride doesn't prevent him from getting behind another candidate, if that's how it goes.

That would be a disaster for the the election fraudsters. The numbers would easily show fraud then.
Biden- 124M popular votes
Desantis- 88M popular votes
Trump- 85M popular votes

What am I saying....the morons in this country still wouldn't have the mental capacity to understand those numbers.
The last election garnered the highest popular vote numbers in history by BOTH candidates.
155+ million votes isn't possible without massive fraud. Its close to half our population.
People
Are
Stupid
As a rule.

Doing away with meritocracy is NOT a good thing. Do you draft NFL players on a lottery or do you use prior performance and a combine? This will not end well.
Don’t you know a meritocracy is racist? People have been chipping away at performance based systems for years. Participation trophies are just one example. The reduction in educational requirements is another.

Does anyone have the tweet compilation from the gay Disney kids show producer ?

Thanks

The article doesn’t say what happened to the trigger-man.

Christ, I always heard he got hit by 50 cal fire from a ways away. Sounds like he caught a burst from the E-Nothing behind him. No wonder they buried it, what a mess. What a waste.