• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Am I as you say or am I honest? It’s not uncommon for people to prefer the untruth. My comment that ruffled your feathers is a fair an honest observation.
It is not honest. Read and understand the Bible if you’re commenting on what Christians should or shouldn’t do. Your statement makes it clear you haven’t read and understood the Bible.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

You know, I believe her, and it’s really sad. I hope every one who did this to her, and every other young woman, dies horribly, and burns in Hell forever.
But... her story would be more believable if, whoever made the video, didn’t do all the stupid, “dramatic” camera “tricks”. All that zooming in and out makes me think I’m watching an episode if The X-Files, and, it’s just distracting from the real message.

• Angry
Reactions: devildog93
Perhaps he can show me the passage in the torah...

R
3A392D68-6AC6-4BDA-B8B3-F5092DF6991D.png
9CF89459-1132-4888-80DA-1964261C2179.jpeg
986D8C43-DDF2-451E-A8A8-DB9D59BA7140.jpeg
96A7128D-A636-40F5-BCE4-B39BD294207C.jpeg
2EB430B6-9B75-4BB1-9F05-74AE96D0B2F7.png
15E8D977-4241-4703-9ABB-D15EBDE09BA6.png
EDA676B9-BBC2-4A2D-AEAD-6DAEFFA39D69.jpeg

Last edited:
No. Soros wants DeSantis to get the Republican nomination and Trump to run as a third party candidate to split the Conservative vote, securing a democrat victory. He wants Trump to be a spoiler, like Ross Perot was, giving Clinton the victory.
you are still under the illusion that elections still matter.

boop, boop, ba-boop-boop-boop! news flash! game over.

Well that would be the overt plan. Let it happen just like that. Just in case there will be vans full of suitcases with "mail in" votes wherever needed of course

No one here is putting together the pieces so let me do it for you.
It's common knowledge that the government records everything you do electronically - every message you send, every phone call, your location, what you buy, etc.
Yet I still find tons of retards that somehow don't believe this even after the Snowden leaks (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States).

But it almost looks like Snowden is a limited hangout propaganda operation because there's no hint as to why they would want this massive amount of boring data from everyone on earth.

Actually this data is training material for an AI weapon.
This AI goes far beyond the Large Language Models like Bing's "terminator" chatbot.
The goal is to make a complete psychological model of the entire population along with a kind of "virtual demon" they can instruct to achieve certain goals using the model as a guide, testing countless possible approaches very quickly without the trial-and-error of real life.
So, for example, if they want people to believe in some crazy killer virus that doesn't actually exist they can instruct the "virtual demon" to use the model to find out what stimulus to introduce to achieve the goal of a certain % of the population believing the objective.
It generates a roadmap for media, government, and healthcare actions and can also review propositions/mock-ups for specific operations and provide feedback.

But they have this thing working on much bigger picture goals, they're working on integrating this AI into the deepest darkest jewish cabal.
Theoretically with enough computing power this would turn into a kind of "Sauron got the ring back" scenario where only a cataclysmic act of the gods could topple their power.

One of their immediate goals is to integrate the majority of the population into the AI system by controlling their emotions through measured stimulus.
Basically this would be the AI centrally planning every aspect of society and steering each individual person to the task it thinks they're best suited for.

Basically everything electronic is completely untrustworthy.
For example the AI can generate a personalized internet for you, hiding everything it doesn't want you to see, and generating content it thinks will influence you.
It's watching everything you do all the time, measuring the time between your reactions, everything, and using this data to make a "virtual you" that it toys with to figure out how to crack your consciousness and stop you from doing things it thinks are bad and to trick you into doing things it thinks are good.

No one here is putting together the pieces so let me do it for you.
It's common knowledge that the government records everything you do electronically - every message you send, every phone call, your location, what you buy, etc.
Yet I still find tons of retards that somehow don't believe this even after the Snowden leaks (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_States).

But it almost looks like Snowden is a limited hangout propaganda operation because there's no hint as to why they would want this massive amount of boring data from everyone on earth.

Actually this data is training material for an AI weapon.
This AI goes far beyond the Large Language Models like Bing's "terminator" chatbot.
The goal is to make a complete psychological model of the entire population along with a kind of "virtual demon" they can instruct to achieve certain goals using the model as a guide, testing countless possible approaches very quickly without the trial-and-error of real life.
So, for example, if they want people to believe in some crazy killer virus that doesn't actually exist they can instruct the "virtual demon" to use the model to find out what stimulus to introduce to achieve the goal of a certain % of the population believing the objective.
It generates a roadmap for media, government, and healthcare actions and can also review propositions/mock-ups for specific operations and provide feedback.

But they have this thing working on much bigger picture goals, they're working on integrating this AI into the deepest darkest jewish cabal.
Theoretically with enough computing power this would turn into a kind of "Sauron got the ring back" scenario where only a cataclysmic act of the gods could topple their power.

800px-EFF_photograph_of_NSA's_Utah_Data_Center.jpg

One of their immediate goals is to integrate the majority of the population into the AI system by controlling their emotions through measured stimulus.
Basically this would be the AI centrally planning every aspect of society and steering each individual person to the task it thinks they're best suited for.

For example the AI can generate a personalized internet for you, hiding everything it doesn't want you to see, and generating content it thinks will influence you.
It's watching everything you do all the time, measuring the time between your reactions, everything, and using this data to make a "virtual you" that it toys with to figure out how to crack your consciousness and stop you from doing things it thinks are bad and to trick you into doing things it thinks are good.
B5EDEB89-9AB5-49C7-B74F-CE299397FA16.png

Reactions: Bender

Wow. Can't recall the last time a bishop was bumped off.
I bash the Bishop every now and than.

You are a liar to say you don’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NoDopes

Think 15 min cities.

8B98FB41-C8CA-481F-82BA-29ABE699957B.jpeg

The 15 minute city is designed to go hand-in-hand with the corporate social credit system that the governments definitely won't support. It is all part of demoralisation. If these plans go forward, the next step is critical education such that people willingly just become effectively borg that obey the gnostics in the elite/political class. This step is required to generate the collective consensience and undermine the notion of private property (false liberation according to gnostics). Everything will be owned by the gnostics, you'll be utterly dependent on them in your bug pod. You'll live in a warren with strangers, eat in a kitchen you rent for a few hours, and sleep in a bed that is leased to you for a time slot. Everything will be contingent on you obeying your masters, services will only be available if your credit is sufficently high. Oh, and the government can just say, "Corporations can do what they want", so you won't be able to do any meaningful resistance. It will be a global, open jail.

The Europeans in the thread love this idea because they're bred to be thralls of the gnostics. You'll get all your creature comforts, but sacrifice all your freedom and agency. Incendently, this is why the attack against 'white' (anglo) cultures has been so harsh. Culture must be utterly replaced with a new culture that is built on critical theory in order for this to work.

If you don't believe me, fine, but all of this already happened in China during the cultural revolution and the subsequent moaist regime. "Han fragility" -> White fragility, "Han Supremacy" -> White Supremacy, etc. Only difference is, the WEF West will enforce this via the corporations. In China, the state had the whip hand. In China people with low social credit can't even take the train, get bank accounts or even get good housing. Millions of Chinese live in caves.

You'll get all your creature comforts, but sacrifice all your freedom and agency.

good poast. this is what it boils down to. desiring this, a comfortable serfdom, is the sign of someone who is ultimately demoralized. it's embarrassing and gay. you can spot who is really a bugman in threads like these.

the "walkable cities" meme is a foil for other issues we should be talking about. who doesn't want to live somewhere cozy and convenient, with a safe community? or alternately, why shouldn't an adult own a car so they can travel more freely whenever they feel like it? they have people arguing about whether it's better to walk or drive. it's one way to get eurofags and americans talking past each other.

in the US, leftoids talk about prioritizing "walkable cities" when they really mean "I don't like cars, and I don't think you should have one", which really means, "I think we should all be pets of the government". when eurocucks are talking about "walkable cities", what they mean is, "I like being dependent on public services, why don't you?", which really means "I can't envision any downsides to being dependent on municipal services". the american progressive ideal of european society is like some kind of suicidal, good faith forfeiture of personal independence in return for automatically high quality public services. the crux of the matter is that walkable cities are neither possible nor desirable when a city center is full of feral, darkskinned subhumans; and removing your ability to drive yourself makes you dependent on public services to protect or convey you reliably. there are some enviable places that are le walkable in europe, just as there are safe walkable places in the US. euros dependence on public services (the gubberment) is just something they feel makes them superior when they are as ignorant of american issues as americans are of european ones, if not moreso.

I thought that was part of the deal that he would get the speakership for.
pretty sure it was...so he was told something is in the videos that he cannot reveal.
i expect if this is true, he can tell mgt and others
we can only assume the video shows active agents and that is the problem....revealing them could put them in danger.

Reactions: babyguppy
pretty sure it was...so he was told something is in the videos that he cannot reveal.
i expect if this is true, he can tell mgt and others
we can only assume the video shows active agents and that is the problem....revealing them could put them in danger.

Than Geatz and them should invoke the no confidence rule and cancel his speakership.

GTFO

Yup, it is happening now.