• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Why is it when there is an all Black Mardi Gras Krew.... The white people never get butt hurt.
But when there is an all White Bafta Awards the black people get butt hurt ?
Appears there is a pattern developing.

Zulu is a great time... Been a long time since I have been... lost all my Coconuts.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
i unsubscribed

2LQMy7iSL0OU.jpeg

Is Biden's body double his brother? (Above for photos only, ignore other content)

Last edited:

At 10:58 An officer 'predicts" Ashli Babbitt's murder!

I would have rather seen th J6 videos go to the Epoch Times over Tucker!

Well fellows, Five Hundred Million ($500,000,000.00, looking at the numbers puts it in real prospective ) of our money, that we do not have, is going to Ukraine to presumably protect hunter biden’s job security.

Can any of you imagine what you could do with 5 million, much less Five Hundred Million?

@theLBC and @UKDslayer thanks for that above. Hadn't seen that. Don't you know it is better to do things in chronological order or at least explain what's going on? I had done a quick search before I posted as well.