• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i don't know, and that is the sad thing...it could be true based on what we have learned lately.
they have destroyed our trust.

XCwglOTfnxtZ.jpeg

this can’t be true…right?

GTFO

The numbers dropped when Biden announced he’d drop the state of emergency so he could moot the case coming to SCOTUS and end title 42, remain in Mexico.

That’s also why you hear incessant hysteria from the MSM about the new pandemics coming any second now, lol.

Because you can bet your sweet ass they’re going to try to re-establish those powers as soon as title 42 is gone. They’d have just flipped the switch but they need to spend every penny they stole under emergency powers first, just in case.

Reactions: Bender
1000 rounds of ammo

L

O

L
LoL LoL LoL indeed! I have more than that on top of bench right now because I haven’t had time to put it away or shoot it. That’s literally less than one weekend’s worth of ammo; especially if my son invites any of his friends along.

btw, spam cans of .223 from tacticalshit dot com, and 9mm from ammo depot is the cheapest stuff I trust to train with that I can find right now.

298A7498-F2AC-4D1A-A824-C45E5BBDE529.jpeg
B886EB70-743F-4F64-8A53-0C1F33B068FA.jpeg

28F10EAD-E502-4CAA-98DE-EFAE750E8BD7.jpeg

How is it supposed to work on conservatives? After all they are always telling us that we are not capable of rational thought.

I’ll pass and tell them I’m too stupid to play their game.

We really do need to (re)consider the direction our nation is going, to try to obtain a decent environment AND quality of living for we the citizens
1303DDB1-3406-4A05-AA70-8D9EDA1A043A.jpeg

WATCH this starting at 9min 20sec to around 11:33. Its about one of the Jan 6th guys trying to get full release of videos that day. Mainly that taken by undercover officers who were in the crowd that day.

Surprise trip to a "war zone" wow right , only after they told Russia to stand down. Isn't that stolen valor .......

Fucking Republicans. They don't look like vaginas but they sure got fucked like one. Again.

This guy is a complete piece of shit always has been always will be just like McConnell. Every time they want to sell us on them they dip the giant turd in honey and tell us how awesome it tastes. We buy it every fucking time.

Fucking Republicans. They don't look like vaginas but they sure got fucked like one. Again.

This guy is a complete piece of shit always has been always will be just like McConnell. Every time they want to sell us on them they dip the giant turd in honey and tell us how awesome it tastes. We buy it every fucking time.
Knew we were effed (again...) when Boebert and Co. caved and made him Speaker... that was the last stand... He' a POS Globalist shill through and through... always has been

Surprise trip to a "war zone" wow right , only after they told Russia to stand down. Isn't that stolen valor .......
Or proof of how fucked up it really is… you can call time out in the middle of a war? But can’t negotiate peace. Something about rules for me but not for thee…

Reactions: candyx
Why is it when there is an all Black Mardi Gras Krew.... The white people never get butt hurt.
But when there is an all White Bafta Awards the black people get butt hurt ?
Appears there is a pattern developing.