• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Okay Caren. You are a stupid cunt if that is what you truly believe. Wait, you are a stupid cunt anyway.

By the way, I am an X'er and paid my own way through college while I went.

Go suck a dick.
Love it when penis tips use the term “ Ok Boomer”. It’s kinda like a neck tattoo. I know I can automatically discount anything they say next.

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬ ‭ESV‬‬
Read the book.
Meh.

I think the locals would crucify you if you didn’t say things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: cast1
QUOTE: "Joe Biden forced US troops to stand down even when checkpoints were attacked in Afghanistan."

And that's why 13 young servicemen died.

Millions of dollars there...pallots of Franklins. So did the Big Guy get his standard 10% or did he go for a higher cut?

LW7o8j7D7wFE.jpeg

Something to consider;

As long as there are no annual membership fees (which there may be for Diner's Club, I don't know), just stop using the card/let it go dormant. Cancelling credit cards has a negative influence on your credit rating. Just stop using it and don't say anything to anyone. They don't care anyway. In essence, they've already weighed the pro's and con's of this action and have effectively thrown (present and future) gun owners under the bus. Fuck 'em, let 'em rot.
In 08 Bank Of America changed my interest rate from 6% to 24% . I called to ask why. I had been using them since I started my business in '93. I asked why they would do that to a good long term customer and was told that if I didn't like it to close the account. I paid the account down to a $5 balance. They sent me a statement in the mail for 8 years and finally I got a notification that my account had been closed for lack of use.
I refuse to go paperless with any business.

In 08 Bank Of America changed my interest rate from 6% to 24% . I called to ask why. I had been using them since I started my business in '93. I asked why they would do that to a good long term customer and was told that if I didn't like it to close the account. I paid the account down to a $5 balance. They sent me a statement in the mail for 8 years and finally I got a notification that my account had been closed for lack of use.
I refuse to go paperless with any business.
boa sucks, as do most of the banks.

boa sucks, as do most of the banks.
Agreed. I wonder how much it cost them to send the statement every month. I know several other people that they did the same thing to and they just closed their accounts. I asked them why wouldn't they do the same thing as I was doing. If 50K people did the same thing and it was costing them a $200K a month to send out statements.

wow, This is what Britian's AI believes
AI thinks this is a good looking British woman and man. I wonder who's at the controls

68298973-11816267-sdf-a-59_1677844580292.jpg
68298971-11816267-sdf-a-60_1677844587075.jpg

what country is the one below?

68298569-11816267-image-a-32_1677843655094.jpg

AI thinks this is a good looking British woman and man. I wonder who's at the controls

Switzerland came in last?

OIP.nwMppP7nunLsYay-WxXwMwHaHa

Beauty is in the eye of the programmer.

Reactions: Redheeler

Pfizer's motion to dismiss this whistleblower case is based on the fact that they delivered the fraud the DOD asked for, therefore it wasn't fraud.

I do not agree with the "out of touch" comment. These politicians are padding their pockets are fully aware that most people do not want the US involved in this quagmire. The issue is that the DC knows that nothing will happen to them regardless of their actions.
I think it depends on how you take "out of touch".

Reactions: Mwalex
As m,ore truth comes out -- Iits ALL IMPLODING

Last edited:

World wide judgement is upon us it feels!
or
attacking the non-believers? like a plague.

Something, something crap in crap out...

R

I think it’s possible that one day you’ll buy a car and you’ll have to pay more to have options turned on like the radio, ac, cruise control exc.
yup, they'll upgrade you and you'll have to pay to continue to use those services which you already paid for.......
example - Microsoft windows.
Thank gosh, farmers have been fighting back against John Deere; get the law into the courts before Big Blue decides to fk you.

Reactions: forrestgump01
I think it’s possible that one day you’ll buy a car and you’ll have to pay more to have options turned on like the radio, ac, cruise control exc.

That would be fine if the base model price was reflective of it. It's how it used to be many years ago. Dealer put in things like bumpers on trucks, premium wheels, etc.

I think a vehicle with base or no amenities would be very popular if the price ACTUALLY reflects that. As it is, that's not the case because they don't actually make base models much and the price savings is nominal when spending 60k

Reactions: Gee Kay