• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I find it funny how many of you have jumped right back in line. Do you believe the narrative that the government is spewing about the drone?
A fast mover ran into the back of it and damaged the propeller?
There's been zero truth about anything and all of a sudden? Good grief y'all are so programmed. I guess all the neo cons shouting we should shoot down russian planes know their audience.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
When they get their hot war, watch em all join hands and kumbaya with the faggots and pedophiles, and lambast you for being "against the war" unpatriotic, and basically a piece of shit that hates "the troops".
There will be a war to get us all holding hands....you know, set aside our differences.

1678907532325.png

Been telling folks for 20 years these "new versions are changing entire passages of scripture. "Oh no, they can't do that. Its just written in better english."

Are we listening now?
Get an authorized KJV.

(Not directed at you UKD)
Most translations printed or copyrighted before 1925 are good to go . Not easy to find , and if you do then guard it closely.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Possible comebacks to that steaming pile of poop:

1) That's some very bad language for a lady to be using.
2) Do you kiss your significant other with that filthy mouth?
3) Oooh! You know all the big words; don't you?
4) You will never catch a man with an outfit and language like that.
5) Is a side effect of being transgender the massive weight gain?
6) I'm sorry that you're having a bad day. Does your hair always look like that when you're upset for no reason?
7) Do you need a few dollars to go shopping at Goodwill for some better clothes?
8) A woman in your motherly way should get excited. It's not good for the baby? Oops. Pardon me but I thought that your ugly fat was a baby bump.
9) Hey Joe (to your coworker) maybe these transgender dudes really are women. This one shows it cause she acts like it's her time of the month.
10) Here's a tip. If you're wearing a short skirt remember to cross your legs when you sit down. Remember that especially if you're in a biker bar.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore