• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

good news!

:rolleyes:

This may be the reason for this trip and money. Looks like it is open season on the economic alignment of the African countries, and we are losing dollar hegemony quickly. Which means we are losing our status as a global power. I have been posting about this - China and Russia are peeling off countries from the US dollar without a shot being fired and are using the sanctions against them both as a way to explain to the countries why they have been suffering all these years - right or wrong on how true that is. Sudan, Zimbabwe, Mexico and others are trying to get into BRICS+, while NATO and the EU are being torn apart. Through our actions we are effectively losing influence while enabling the Balkanization of the entire world against us. Even if communism isnt surrounding the US geographically yet, the BRICS+ trading union is. So, the US is using money to buy allegiance. Again.

Reactions: atomic41
vaccine-covid-meme-3.jpg

I agree some are flat stupid, after all we have this gem:

They aren't leaders. We aren't supposed to have "leaders" we have representatives. Representatives, are elected by their "constituents" that they represent.
I think all those folks you mentioned are excellent representatives. They absolutely represent the people who voted for them.
Stupid is as stupid does.

I've seen a lot like Hank Johnson....a lot...lot lot.

Jesus Christ. Where are their NCO'S ! These troops have clearly not been properly motivated!
Their entire chain of command should be questioned as to how that pathetic display of a major clusterfuck was allowed to happen!
Part of this problem is these "kids" have sat on their ass most of their life and played video games and never did anything like climbing walls, ledges, etc. I see it with all but TWO of about 12 kids in my neighborhood. They never are outside playing; they don't get any physical excercise and their parents wonder why they "have hyperactivity issues."

That one idiot could have almost straddled it; yet, couldn't get over. Unreal.

Reactions: BLEE
Jesus Christ. Where are their NCO'S ! These troops have clearly not been properly motivated!
Their entire chain of command should be questioned as to how that pathetic display of a major clusterfuck was allowed to happen!
I got out in 21, we weren't allowed to motivate soldiers...

Believe me, I was in front of 1SG a lot for complaints......

Doc

If you are spending money on this DEI instead of range time than “Yes!” It takes away from readiness….

Dumb cuck!

Back in the day you didn't need diversity training because you were all green. I was Infantry, so it could have been different for others in different MOS.

Edit: I was Army

Part of this problem is these "kids" have sat on their ass most of their life and played video games and never did anything like climbing walls, ledges, etc. I see it with all but TWO of about 12 kids in my neighborhood. They never are outside playing; they don't get any physical excercise and their parents wonder why they "have hyperactivity issues."

That one idiot could have almost straddled it; yet, couldn't get over. Unreal.
Agree the youth of today are pretty weak for the most part. Unless they have some real male role models or a strong disciplined Father. Then those youth are head and shoulders above their peers! My sons grew up surrounded by men . Who trained martial arts and marksmanship. Rode and raced motocross. Talked politics and sneered at pussified culture. Hunted and fished. Know how to spin a wrench and troubleshoot a variety
of equipment.

A whole bunch of the Good NCO's seen the writing on the wall 10 or more years ago.
They watched PC boot lickers and ass kissers get promoted. The PC back scratching that infected the officer corps. Infected the NCO's and it's been a steady downhill dash ! Some hung on till retirement . A bunch couldn't stomach the shit from the political class and pushed by the boot licker officers corp's and got the fuck out. Since Biden's woke shit came into being. The NCO's rate of getting out has only increased.
Years ago the weak recruits either got with the program and got squared away. Or they got motivated by other recruits and the training cadre. Or they got rode damn hard until they were washed out.
Blanket parties and ass kickings happened and nobody, said shit!

Lawrence Paul Anderson, 44, had only been out of prison for one month at the time of the murders. He was serving a 20-year prison sentence for drug crimes when Governor Kevin Stitt commuted his sentence at the recommendation of the Pardon and Parole Board.

Anderson’s murder spree began when he -broke into the home of Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, and fatally stabbed her and took her heart.

Anderson then took the heart to the home of his aunt and uncle, Leon Pye and Delsie Pye. The Pyes’ four-year-old grandchild Kaeos Yates was also at the home.

The convicted criminal went to the kitchen and cooked Blankenship’s heart and attempted to feed it to his relatives.

Anderson then fatally stabbed Leon Pyes and Yates, and seriously injured Delsie Pye.

In a just world, each of these woke DA's/governor would serve the same sentence as these re-offenders.