• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Is that dipshit interviewing him think he's some kind of journalist or something? Lol
they aren't journalists, they are propagandists.

CxtCxAb3slhT.png

i've said it repeatedly, but the "experts" have been removing temperature stations in forests, and adding them on walmart parking lots.
that might be an exaggeration, but you get the idea how "science" can be manipulated.

Up to one fifth of all warming reported across the planet by around 20,000 weather stations is invalid due to corruption from non-climatic data. This finding is the latest revelation from two atmospheric scientists seeking to measure the effect of human-caused urban heat on global surface temperature measurements. The news is sensational because it depresses further the major slowdown in warming observed since around 1998. With the global temperature warming by little more than 0.1°C over the last two decades, it makes claims of 4°C warming by the end of the century seem even more implausible.

Christians aren't currently raping and pillaging their way across Europe like some backwater, inbred version of the Borg.
I think there is another thing at play here. What makes Christianity so different from other religions that the powers that be need it snuffed out? The answer will tell you why Muslims and others are left alone while Christians are thrown in jail for prayer vigils and lose jobs for wearing religious items. It’s a clue.

Christians aren't currently raping and pillaging their way across Europe like some backwater, inbred version of the Borg.
I think there is another thing at play here. What makes Christianity so different from other religions that the powers that be need it snuffed out? The answer will tell you why Muslims and others are left alone while Christians are thrown in jail for prayer vigils and lose jobs for wearing religious items. It’s a clue.
This is a powerful speech but his closing comments in the last couple of minutes heads the nail on the head with one powerful blow.

@UKDslayer, YouTube is playing with the counter. When I first viewed the video the counter was 155,000+, now it was set back to 50.

Maxwell

Are you referring to Natasha Owen's video? (For those who don't know her, she is a Christian/Gosepel music singer). This video was the number #1 download iTunes. Just like Tom MacDonald, must be suppressed.

Reactions: Bender and Maxwell
HUGE!!

The guy is under Supreme court ordered protection!!

"First and only lawsuit filed against Pfizer"

But. Don't hold your breath. They'll get him. And very soon. Think of it... they dont bat an eye at sending 100,000's to death in a contrived war.... theres NOOO bloody way the govt(s), the military, big pharma, etc will allow him or his case to advance much more.

I think there is another thing at play here. What makes Christianity so different from other religions that the powers that be need it snuffed out? The answer will tell you why Muslims and others are left alone while Christians are thrown in jail for prayer vigils and lose jobs for wearing religious items.
I think the Luciferians and Satanists (not the same thing) actually fear committed Christians who pray and admit to believing in an active spiritual world. It sounds crazy, but this shit might be real folks.

Chief Administrating Officer of SVB was Joseph Gentile, who happened to be at the top of Lehman brothers in 2008, and prior to that was at Enron.
E16D65D8-151E-4F64-8634-BA3150CC7139.jpeg

I understand that fully and the answer lies in the Scripture... Ephesians 6:12

Reactions: BLEE and lariat
I can assure you. All the people I know who commit welfare fraud, are white.
I mean.....I'm a racist so, I dont actually know any people of color...except my BIL....but still.
Wait until the illegals are in charge of the welfare office where you are. Hell one of them here even has a huge sticker of the Chihuahua flag in the back window of their brand new low rider pickup. Literally.

i've said it repeatedly, but the "experts" have been removing temperature stations in forests, and adding them on walmart parking lots.
that might be an exaggeration, but you get the idea how "science" can be manipulated.

Up to one fifth of all warming reported across the planet by around 20,000 weather stations is invalid due to corruption from non-climatic data. This finding is the latest revelation from two atmospheric scientists seeking to measure the effect of human-caused urban heat on global surface temperature measurements. The news is sensational because it depresses further the major slowdown in warming observed since around 1998. With the global temperature warming by little more than 0.1°C over the last two decades, it makes claims of 4°C warming by the end of the century seem even more implausible.

If you remember 10-12 or so years ago there was an email hack, they even called it climategate. In a nutshell it was how they are doing just what you laid out. Around this time it went from "global warming" to "climate change". I remember this fairly well, no one talked about "climate" for about 6-8 months.....then "climate change" started to slowly come back. We knew past any shadow of a doubt they lied about their findings back then, and shock of all shock they lie now.

It is all about keeping my money rolling in.

But he still will not push for the option of open carry

All things aside open carry is stupid. I wear a shoot me first shirt already, when I am out in the world I want to be unnoticed. Stick a gun on my hip and you will get noticed.

This has nothing to do with the ability to do it, it is all about just doing it in the first place.

Well , the day just started and I think that’s the dumbest motherfucker I will hear or see for awhile. 🥴
Bet he believes what Chicken Little says too. “The sky is falling..the sky is falling”
What a maroon 🙈
That's one of my favorites. The response is poetic justice.

He basically says: You're a F'ing idiot by saying, "we don't anticipate that", with a slight smirk on his face.

Terrorist stuff happens regularly in Israel, but this one had potential. Of course, it was most likely Lebonese Hezbollah. Keep in mind, US State Dept. is also sinking millions into leftist protests (yes, I get we send them lots of money "officially", but the CIA is doing the opposite). You know this has happened before). Conservatives in Israel are pushing for Israel to go hot with Lebanon, while someone is "stoking" a civil war.

Jump to 5:40 ish

Last edited:
Reactions: Hayden#69