• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The author forgot to include that math and reading is racist so Oregon is dropping it from graduation requirements.
We'll go back to just signs and the rich can stop paying taxes for public education. The rich kids will still go to their schools though.

bakery-sign-8346522.jpg

The increased deaths and dearth of births was the goal from the very beginning.

Oh boy this is a fucking doozy.....

Convicted sex offender and "community LGBT activist" gets caught trying to meet a 14 year old boy for sex. Sting operation conducted by Ramy of OBL Global, previously AKA Predator Catchers Alliance. From my AO, NY/NJ area. During the confrontation this groomer clown admitted to grooming, meeting and raping MULTIPLE kids in public restrooms. Tries to run from cops but busted again.

Reactions: devildog93
you don't think they are doing it already?

Looks like the video is from 2005.

Looks like the video is from 2005.
sheila jackson is trying to make it illegal to point it out.
in fact, i could be arrested for posting that dude telling other people to exterminate wypipo.

eLVHYDFGOTTL.jpeg

bouncer didn't want to pull the trigger i guess, or he didn't know how to operate it.
looks like it might have gone off, pointing up in the air?

I’m not saying the Feds aren’t trying to lure us into another J6 trap but whether they are or not, they win either way. We are now terrified that every legitimate reason to protest is a trap, so we stand around and do nothing.

They got so many wins from J6 - including people fearful of peaceful protest if the are conversative - going after more people who "supported" the J6ers is even scarier. Does that mean anyone who questions 2020 result are fair game?

Last edited:
There has been an incredible uptick in 13% youth attacking//beating/mugging/killing non-POC kids; actually with adults also. And there have not only has there been zero or minimal repercussions, even if an incident is "addressed" , "hate crimes/rascism" is never applied in that direction. Also greatly ignored and shut down by MSM and increasing due to CRT.
The cops/authorities are not going to do anything to stem violence against whites. We are on our own and this is our problem to solve.

They got so many wins from J6 - including people fearful of peaceful protest if the are conversative - going after more people who "supported" the J6ers is even scarier. Does that mean anyone who questions 2020 result are fair game?
I'm not sure of the value of protesting in the current climate. I'm not even sure it has ever had a big effect.