• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: impactaddict
photo_2023-03-24_21-02-48.jpg

Tier 1 door kickers taking themselves to Mexico's private sector? Wonder what the pay is for ex-SF types running a cartel hit man training camp?

Been that way for a very long time. Hard for some of them to unplug.

Many vets of that era ran off to africa to scratch that itch, same as after WWII.

This is an interesting interview of a WWII vet that fought in the early 60's in Congo. Very interesting.

Can someone please tell my why we are, illegally, in Syria. We fucking invaded a country and not a peep from the rest of the world. How many people have we killed and why doesn't the media cover this shit.

Can someone please tell my why we are, illegally, in Syria. We fucking invaded a country and not a peep from the rest of the world. How many people have we killed and why doesn't the media cover this shit.
No one wants to lose their stock dividends from our military industrial complex of companies. War is good for the bottom line nobody can exist anymore without it.

I didn't even know we were still there. Guess I should follow the news more. ;)