• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I am not a Christian but they are making an enemy of me also. Every sane human being should be pushing back against what this collective of human garbage is doing to kids. The shooting in Nashville proves that if these people cannot groom, transition or fuck your kids they will kill them.

Last edited:
2023.03.29-04.42-revolvernews-64246a894c86e.jpeg

Ft Bragg will now be Ft Liberty Date: 2 June 2023
Ft Rucker will now be Ft Novosel Date: 10 April 2023
Ft Hood will now be Ft Cavazos Date: 9 May 2023
Ft Benning will now be Ft Moore Date: 11 May 2023
Ft Gordon will now be Ft Eisenhower
Ft A.P.Hill will now be Ft Walker
Ft Lee will now be Ft Gregg-Adams
Ft Picket will now be Ft Barfoot
Ft Polk will now be Ft Johnson

All of this because "feelings", FJB.

Military personal on these bases still have to deal with horrendous living conditions, such as black mold, but let's spend money on changing names because of feels.

Last edited:
Really they had zero suspicion that this trans guy . Just conned them into having them. Help him live out his sexual fetish? They bought into the whole trans mental illness culture and now they get a reality bitch slap!

Last edited:
We spent trillions at war for 20 years and China is picking up the pieces and making money. Goto the 6:32 and start for Iraq

Notice that none of the Middle Eastern countries that are benefiting from the CCP generosity give two Hershey squirts about their fellow muslim Uyghurs under persecution in China.

That just shows you how much they care about their brothers and sisters in the faith.

This guy Im-a-dorkis needs to be tried for treason .. When Ted gets going, he's very hard to beat.
There’s a lot of stuff about Ted Cruz I don’t like, but he’s smart as hell, and clearly has a photographic memory; true eidetic memory based on my observations.

We could do a lot worse than having him represent us.

They know for sure a few armed teachers would stop all this shit damn near instantly. But, they want to band and quite literally take guns from people...for that age old reason...to give them COMPLETE control.

They figure they have 2 years to do so.
Well we haven't used them in 247 years and I doubt we will ever use them again so what's the difference.

They know for sure a few armed teachers would stop all this shit damn near instantly. But, they want to band and quite literally take guns from people...for that age old reason...to give them COMPLETE control.

They figure they have 2 years to do so.
Left: We have to take these weapons of war off the street!
Right: They're coming for your guns!
Politicians (L & R):

giphy.gif

Really they had zero suspicion that this trans guy . Just conned them into having them. Help him live out his sexual fetish? They bought into the whole trans mental illness culture and now they get a reality bitch slap!
Serves these people right...they bent over backwards, didn't stand their ground, and now this. They have to vote on who gets in (or that was my belief) and KKG is one of the snobbiest one of those social clubs there are at most schools. I won't go into my dislike of the "Greek system" but it is rather poignant.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r