• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

332671_ix57b1nxomesikp.jpeg

Reactions: Ltcg
Reactions: 10ring'r and Loner
And @Longshot231 , I mean individual sellers and business owners. I posted a while back on how I refused to even sell two Schrade assisted opening knives to someone because I Googled their name/handle and saw that they were a leftist. Retailers can deny sales for any reason, no explanation owed. People wearing MAGA hats had been kicked out of restaurants. Gun stores and individual sellers can also refuse sales based on affiliation with degenerate ideologies. All voluntary of course. But if enough people participated, the fuckers who hate our country will not be armed. The 2A does not apply to traitors.
When the ATF came for my license interview she told me that if l didn’t like something about the person DO NOT SELL TO THEM!!
Tell them to leave period no explanation nessary.
The have no recourse.

Wow.

Those students deserve a refund on tuition going to that course.

These trannies should just all go off themselves......problem solved....period.

Doc

BREAKING: Ron DeSantis declares "Florida will not assist in any attempts to extradite Trump" in wake of indictment

Patriots need to stand together now or get picked off one by one. The name calling needs to stop. MTG and Boebert, whatever the fuck is going on between ya'll, CUT IT OUT...

Awesome move by DeSantis.

KaaaaBUKI
Kabuki
Its ALL A SHOW!

Come on, where's the next asshole thats gonna tell me I've got my head up my ass?

Wished the Donald would cut out talking 💩 about DeSantis or other true Republicans
If there ever was a time in our history to be 1/ 2 assed United and Civil , might be now?
Trump needs to nip it , nip it in the bud when it comes to pissing off future supporters. Don’t think he knows how ?

🇺🇸
There are no "true" Republicans.

So basically the only thing the marxists have is to live off something that was over 158 years ago. I guess, conceivably there could still be a child of a person born into slavery still alive the parent were young when born. But, that's not what this is all about. This is about further divisions, and payoff of voting blocks. If these marxists truly wanted to help; they'd stress education, family values, good morals and ethics (and that goes to ALL races).

Slavery is over, in the sense of the slavery of the Civil War, and has been for 158 years. It was wrong then, it's wrong now. However, if we think slavery doesn't exist around the world, and even in this country we're fools.

There are the poor children who are sex traffic'd and turned into slaves...right here, in the USA,

There are the taxpayers who are slave to the government spending through taxes, regulations, etc. Perhaps the only form of enslavement that the doesn't as a form of intimidation physically assault (well, that was mostly true until recently).

Just two other examples.

Yeah I just found that.

Thats a hell of a injured number for a tornado.
I'm skeptical.
probably citing the same sources in a circle.
but it could be true if it was a biggie and hit someplace with a dense population like a trailer park.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn