• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

CThr6degSrYR.png

Powerful

I was never a real big fan of him. He got his start here in Kansas City years ago. He says he never voted, perhaps, but he sure had some left leaning ideas.

Sometimes you need to hit them in the head with a shovel.

When the ATF came for my license interview she told me that if l didn’t like something about the person DO NOT SELL TO THEM!!
Tell them to leave period no explanation nessary.
The have no recourse.

In another lifetime I worked for "the worlds foremost outfitter". Had a woman, clearly very upset come in and want to buy a gun, any gun. This woman was in tears. The gun was not sold to her but we did get her ID. Personally I think she was going to shoot her boyfriend/husband. I don't remember if there was a ring or not. We did call KCK PD. Not sure what happened.

She just left, this was long before the "Karen" thing. I believe they got her to fill out the 4473, and told her she was delayed. Management supported the decision. It was not my customer, so I don't know if the PD came and talked to the sales people.

To this day I think it was the correct call.

In another lifetime I worked for "the worlds foremost outfitter". Had a woman, clearly very upset come in and want to buy a gun, any gun. This woman was in tears. The gun was not sold to her but we did get her ID. Personally I think she was going to shoot her boyfriend/husband. I don't remember if there was a ring or not. We did call KCK PD. Not sure what happened.

She just left, this was long before the "Karen" thing. I believe they got her to fill out the 4473, and told her she was delayed. Management supported the decision. It was not my customer, so I don't know if the PD came and talked to the sales people.

3 days later, her abusive common law husband, having beat and choked her into submission in the past, finally succeeded in going too far and simply beat her to death.
At least you made the correct call.

3 days later, her abusive common law husband, having beat and choked her into submission in the past, finally succeeded in going too far and simply beat her to death.
At least you made the correct call.

Or she got one on the street shot him her child with him, can't live with the shame and then herself, but not in the head, women never shoot themselves in the head, they try for the heart and usually miss to die nice and slow.

Reactions: Bender
I’m wondering if the eventual “French Revolution moment” will be broad based, or will happen quietly in many different backwaters with little fanfare. I’m guessing the latter. The trans deal happily going after kids will radicalize a few I think.

That will be much more easy to put down. Just ask the folks at Wounded Knee in the 1970's

I was never a real big fan of him. He got his start here in Kansas City years ago. He says he never voted, perhaps, but he sure had some left leaning ideas.

Sometimes you need to hit them in the head with a shovel.
There were a bunch of those around here after the left started saying the right was stupid, and would vote for their ideas if the candidate wasn't a democrat. A whole bunch of fucktard independents hit the scenes even locally. One guy "Its not about red, its not about blue, its about you." Surprise surprise to see a Biden Harris sign in his yard. He was thougfhrly trounced also. Moron pretends like the government is Marry Poppins going around making everything better.

I will take it from the guessing. No one asked why she was upset, and instead she was denied her second amendment rights by someone who claims to support it.

A year ago this month, I put my 91 y.o. mother in home-hospice. She died shortly thereafter at home, surrounded by her friends and family, with the sun shining on her face. I'll be forever grateful to her doctor for doing everything to keep my mom out of the hospital. I feel terrible for every family who was denied that opportunity by the medical-industrial complex, and will never forget the sheeple, pols, media trash, and dancing nurses who profited off those lies.

My mother being one of those...
exGov Cuomo should be wearing full body armor he ever has the misfortune of crossing my path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefmanne
Angry British mom and supporters openly denounce a tranny and kick him out of the womens' restroom. Following the horrific events of Nashville, more and more people seem to be gathering more vigor in denouncing and refusing to accept the mental illness of these groomer clowns.

Hmmm, seriously? WHY THE (insert your word of choice) WAS HE OUT?

Alabama court records show he pleaded guilty last week to a misdemeanor charge from 2022 of carrying a pistol without a license. That weapon was to be forfeited as part of the agreement with the state, according to the sentencing order. (ok, was he charged with misdemeanor before or after he was charged in the next tidbit?)

Laws also was charged in 2022 with two counts of second-degree assault in the shooting of two people. Those cases were ordered last month to go to a grand jury for indictment consideration after he waived his preliminary hearing.

I also wonder how far back his crimes go? I doubt these were his first two run-ins with "the law."