• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

the only thing Biden's mouth is good for is a cock holster.

385485_qs6y5nmok46iaks_full.jpeg

View attachment 8112087
If a white male conservative said that he would be locked up in a rubber room with no bond posted and no hope of getting a fair trial.

I will take it from the guessing. No one asked why she was upset, and instead she was denied her second amendment rights by someone who claims to support it.

I think by your comment you have not had much dealings with people that are holding onto the rope with just two fingers.

There is no telling what they are going to do, been there seen it.

If you wish to learn about just what people do when they hit rock bottom there are sources. Nothing shocks me anymore.....nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs

Years ago at the Navy yard up in DC they had a destroyer up there as a museum ship. I want to say of Korean war vintage, built right after WWII. It had a mechanical fire control computer. Really amazing thing to see. And it still worked. One of the guides spent about an hour telling me and showing me how it all worked.

Naturally they removed the display when they built a new bridge or something. Could not get the ship out after the new bridge was built.

Fire control, why we have computers now.

I think by your comment you have not had much dealings with people that are holding onto the rope with just two fingers.

There is no telling what they are going to do, been there seen it.

If you wish to learn about just what people do when they hit rock bottom there are sources. Nothing shocks me anymore.....nothing.

So, no you didn't ask and have no idea. Just making up bullshit. Good thing you red flagged her though, gunzzz are dangerous and I believe in the second amendment, buuuutttttt...

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r

ANHEUSER-BUSCH FAMILY OF BRANDS​

Budweiser
Bud Light
Kona Brewing
Michelob Ultra
Stela Artois
Estrella Jalisco
Busch Beer
Natural Light
Land Shark
Presidente Beer
Hoegaarden
Shock Top

Won't beer hard for me to boycott them as I don't drink their shit
Add Goose Island, Wicked Weed, etc. Only loss there is some Goose Island is pretty damn good.

Reactions: TACC and OlsenG_360