• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

So basically the only thing the marxists have is to live off something that was over 158 years ago. I guess, conceivably there could still be a child of a person born into slavery still alive the parent were young when born. But, that's not what this is all about. This is about further divisions, and payoff of voting blocks. If these marxists truly wanted to help; they'd stress education, family values, good morals and ethics (and that goes to ALL races).

Slavery is over, in the sense of the slavery of the Civil War, and has been for 158 years. It was wrong then, it's wrong now. However, if we think slavery doesn't exist around the world, and even in this country we're fools.

There are the poor children who are sex traffic'd and turned into slaves...right here, in the USA,

There are the taxpayers who are slave to the government spending through taxes, regulations, etc. Perhaps the only form of enslavement that the doesn't as a form of intimidation physically assault (well, that was mostly true until recently).

Just two other examples.

Listen up snowflake

renderTimingPixel.png

r/forwardsfromgrandma - Listen up snowflake!

Last edited:

Listen up snowflake

r/forwardsfromgrandma - Listen up snowflake!
I guess I should have caveated, that whilst there ay be a few children of Civil War era slaves in the US still alive (I don't know if there are), there are NO people who were slaves nor who owned slaves pre 1865-USA alive in the USA or anywhere else on Earth that are homo sapien. So yes, "Clint" your correct.

When the ATF came for my license interview she told me that if l didn’t like something about the person DO NOT SELL TO THEM!!
Tell them to leave period no explanation nessary.
The have no recourse.
And I assume the ATF will defend you in any civil rights act litigation that may come from that.

Or the judge will just dismiss the case if you tell him, "the ATF guy told me I could discriminate against anyone I wanted."

You can put up whatever sign you want, it doesn't absolve you of legal responsibilities.

You have the right to refuse service to anyone, until you don't make a gay wedding cake...

And I assume the ATF will defend you in any civil rights act litigation that may come from that.

Or the judge will just dismiss the case if you tell him, "the ATF guy told me I could discriminate against anyone I wanted."

You can put up whatever sign you want, it doesn't absolve you of legal responsibilities.

You have the right to refuse service to anyone, until you don't make a gay wedding cake...
I’m not baking wedding cakes for gay people I’m selling firearms to people that want to buy them.
Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to buy guns.
I’m the person that makes the first decision whether to or not.
I’ve only had to ask someone to leave twice in 9 years.
It’s been a good run my license renews in June and I’m on the fence whether to or not.

When the ATF came for my license interview she told me that if l didn’t like something about the person DO NOT SELL TO THEM!!
Tell them to leave period no explanation nessary.
The have no recourse.

I’m not baking wedding cakes for gay people I’m selling firearms to people that want to buy them.
Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to buy guns.
I’m the person that makes the first decision whether to or not.
I’ve only had to ask someone to leave twice in 9 years.
It’s been a good run my license renews in June and I’m on the fence whether to or not.
Dealer's Choice: Gun Store Owners Can Deny Anyone They Want
"Ginger Colbrun, public affairs chief for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, says licensed gun dealers have broad discretion to deny sales, such as in instances where a buyer appears to exhibit erratic behavior.

“As private business owners, [Federal Firearms License holders] can and do use discretion in determining to whom they will or will not provide service,” Colbrun says."

Can an FFL refuse to sell a gun?
Yes. BATF encourages FFL holders to not sell a gun if they believe something is wrong or the sale should not go through. The FFL holder is not required to say why the sale will not go through.

Sure they do, and they will laugh at you if you get sued for a civil rights violation based on the civil rights act of 1964 that they can not superceed no matter what they tell you.

Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced he’s running for President in 2024 🤣 ! He was a worthless RINO Governor , shitty dad …two grown sons that can rival Hunters exploits ….only difference, they get caught AND punished. Was head of the DEA , all around loser. Wouldn’t vote for him even if votes mattered 👎

COVID WAS ONE BIG MILITARY OPERATION

Robert F. Kennedy Jr & Sasha Latypova Say the COVID Vaccines Were a 'Huge Military Operation'

"The involvement of the drug companies is kind of window dressing...they essentially paid the pharmaceutical companies for their brand name so people would think they were getting something from Pfizer or Moderna."

Wondering why we live in such a narcissistic society? This sermon might have part (or all) of the answer.

We live in a narcissistic society because every mental illness is anointed as uniqueness instead of getting people help. Homosexuality and transgendered are mental illnesses, always have been and always will be. There are other reasons but that is the one that is currently pissing me off the most.

A year ago this month, I put my 91 y.o. mother in home-hospice. She died shortly thereafter at home, surrounded by her friends and family, with the sun shining on her face. I'll be forever grateful to her doctor for doing everything to keep my mom out of the hospital. I feel terrible for every family who was denied that opportunity by the medical-industrial complex, and will never forget the sheeple, pols, media trash, and dancing nurses who profited off those lies.

And most will not listen until they bury their children and are themselves on their deathbed. I guess it’s just a waiting game. I’m an impatient person when the outcome is straightforward.

And most will not listen until they bury their children and are themselves on their deathbed. I guess it’s just a waiting game. I’m an impatient person when the outcome is straightforward.

20 mil in the next 2 years.

Elite CUNT Gates / Fauci / Soros / Klaus et al got their wish.

Population reduction + a LOT less going to be draining their ponzi scam of SS + Medicare

20 mil in the next 2 years.

Elite CUNT Gates / Fauci / Soros / Klaus et al got their wish.

Population reduction + a LOT less going to be draining their ponzi scam of SS + Medicare
I’m wondering if the eventual “French Revolution moment” will be broad based, or will happen quietly in many different backwaters with little fanfare. I’m guessing the latter. The trans deal happily going after kids will radicalize a few I think.

I’m wondering if the eventual “French Revolution moment” will be broad based, or will happen quietly in many different backwaters with little fanfare. I’m guessing the latter. The trans deal happily going after kids will radicalize a few I think.

Probably with cleavers and hatchets, pitchforks, torches, tar and feathers, spears and arrows .... so they can't blame the guns.

I have to say, with complete honesty, if that… person …came up to me like that, I’d very likely be in jail. My fuse isn’t that long these days.

On the plus side, there’d also likely be one less psychopath to worry about; probably with a new asshole in the center of “their” forehead. Sorry to be so angsty…just tired of seeing this bullshit.