• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Points for using the word "twat".

princess-bride.gif

people love to talk about catholic pedos while jewish pedos are whisked off to israel where they can hide from justice.

problems can be fixed when they know problems exist. hiding behind antisizemetic isnt fixing anything. those called antisizemetic have never been called liars.

I should try a You tube search for M240 belt feed Las Vegas mass shooting!!

No it doesn’t. Since it’s code they can retreat all the way to ignorance and no training or experience in software development or access to the base code.

I should try a You tube search for M240 belt feed Las Vegas mass shooting!!
When I first listened and watched footage, there was an early one from one of the entrances where you can hear single gun shots. Then the one from stage left while Jason Aldean is on stage. That sounded like the Ma Deuce. I have heard an AR-15 with a bump stock. This was not that.

When I first listened and watched footage, there was an early one from one of the entrances where you can hear single gun shots. Then the one from stage left while Jason Aldean is on stage. That sounded like the Ma Deuce. I have heard an AR-15 with a bump stock. This was not that.
I don’t know if you’ve watched the documentary “11 minutes” but you can clearly hear the gun fire, it’s not a bump stock and you’ll see a lot of video that in my opinion debunks the lone shooter bs. It’s really worth watching.

Julian Gillespie revealing that Self Replicating DNA is in all the Covid 19 Vaccines​

I’ll just say this. fauci and birx and their ilk should be hanged. I’ve said this for 2 years. Nuremberg trial violations out the arse.

It's also another reason I just cannot, at the moment, embrace Trump. He bought this and sold this. Opera Warp Speed. warp Speed into Marxism is all it was.

Last edited:

1. No doubt why were under a frost warning in the south this late in year. To go along with the very late killing freeze end of March

2. What about these solar storms bud. They change weather all the freaking time.

dumb ass!!!!

1. No doubt why were under a frost warning in the south this late in year. To go along with the very late killing freeze end of March

2. What about these solar storms bud. They change weather all the freaking time.

dumb ass!!!!

They can say anything and use it as proof of their agenda.

70% fewer Americans of European decent, maybe. All others will increase, greatly, I'd imagine.
Nope, if this is the report I read the inference was that ALL Americans would be reduced by 70%, not just those of European decent. The reasons for that large a population decrease are few:

The US is attacked and invaded domestically
A new virus/fungus/infection

Reactions: Bender and BLEE
Nope, if this is the report I read the inference was that ALL Americans would be reduced by 70%, not just those of European decent. The reasons for that large a population decrease are few:

The US is attacked and invaded domestically
A new virus/fungus/infection
With 83% of the US population living in a Major city or a suburb within commuting distance, think about where that reduction has to occur. I need to move a little further out.