• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

371972_9tds7f1u52lnfox_full.jpeg

They are using the replication to keep expanding the platform in the body and to infect other people through sex, fluids, foods etc. They can also use the nano self assembling system to modify and alter the mission of the mRNA. It's genocide, it's mind control, it's sickening the public to exploit us like cattle creating disease and providing solutions / treatments to monetize us. It's horrifying. Now add AI and 5G to activate the nano structure. All the conspiracy theories are true and actually behind the power curve.

what i'd like to know is, why are you using invisible text? when i looked at your reply i could not see anything other than what i posted. i had to highlight your whole post to reveal what you wrote. you dont trust us here with what you want to say? :ROFLMAO:

what i see

rtyjku.jpg

They always announce their plans.

Pretty sure the starvation phase is coming real soon.

I saw Alan dershowitz last night say he does not understand why Fox did not fight it and settled for so much money

He said there must be something else going on that no one knows about
10% for the big guy.

Reactions: TACC
what i'd like to know is, why are you using invisible text? when i looked at your reply i could not see anything other than what i posted. i had to highlight your whole post to reveal what you wrote. you dont trust us here with what you want to say? :ROFLMAO:

what i see

View attachment 8127354
No problems when I read it earlier. I run the black background with white text.

Reactions: Gee Kay

Another stupid fool.
I'll bet they blindly lick the boots of the government.
Well just wait until the FBI plants some evidence on your laptop or phone (as they have been proven to do) and see how you like it when all your "friends" now want you dead and nobody believes you.

You actually trust the government to allow them to kill people in your name?
would you be willing to stake your life on if the government killed the wrong person you would get killed by their relatives since you asked for the government to do it?

I would love to see Tucker should use his access to J6 files, if he still has them as opposed to Fox News Producers, and use is access to Elon to explode everything onto Twitter. Everyone knows he was prevented from the second segment on the topic. At least until he finds a home.

He already did that publically at about 11am - that was actually how I first heard it. He was begging for followers/listeners to subscribe/up subscriptions so they could make a decent offer.
IMHO, I love GB, but tucker is way bigger than Glenn. No harm in trying. Tucker isn’t perfect either. But he is a start.

That $787M settlement with Dominion was probably the Coup De Grace for Fox. Soon to be sold?

FFS. Officially no counter narrative anymore.

Not likely, they're holding 4B in cash. This will be a tax write off and covered by insurance to an extent.

Tucker leaving about does it for me though. MSM now 100% toeing the line.

You're right their market capitalization is $16.4B and their peak revenue for last year was $14B. We are just witnessing their transition to a "main stream" news outlet. Go along to get along isn't going to go over well with the conservative base, but we have been seeing this change over for a while now.
Money laundering. Dominion now has down payment to rig the 2024 election. Find out how biden and co. paid fox to get rid of Dan and Tucker, and you will complete the circle. Look for someone else to settle with dominion to complete the payment. Might be they settled for less then the full amount because they were assured the rest would follow? AOC's tweet was a dog whistle to the wef that the plan was under way.

They always announce their plans.
Anyone have an amp clamp on the power lines feeding conUSA haarp stations? Look for all time highs this summer.

Reactions: UKDslayer and mtrmn
I've heard some very respected people (Robert Barnes, etc.) say instead of this (TC) being a further suppression of the Conservative voice it will have exactly the opposite effect.

There's some speculation that Tucker does an 8pm daily on Rumble --which people would flock to that platform and thereby explode the Conservative voices.

Whatever happens now that Kennedy is running too, he intends on using the platform to relentlessly hammer the truth and expose the corruption the Great Awakening will not stop now.

God help the evils in power if either of them are assassinated.

There's about 1/2 of America that's thinking.....

Screenshot_20200220-092013_Instagram(1).jpg

Last edited: