• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

cF9XXUAsrkY2.jpeg

So the question is:
Would reading this manifesto incite more mentally ill freaks to act out?
Or are they afraid that normal people would view the mentally ill freaks as dangerous and take defensive measures?
Or are they afraid that he/she clearly points out the work of the Feds in helping her and others in their quest for 2A provocations?

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: notacos4u
Don’t worry about the “danger” the manifesto possesses. It’s better that it won’t be read.

It is like an ancient incantation in a long lost book of magic.

If anyone reads the words out loud; every demonic spirit from the underworld will be loosed to torment people of every gender until they fall on their faces and prostrate themselves to the devil to end their suffering.

Every word in the manifesto carries an evil spell. If recited, all matter on a subatomic level will be rearranged and life, as we know it, will cease to exist.

All the “experts” agree. We are better off ignoring the problem. It will go away.

So go back to the field and finish tilling the ground - peasant.

1682351296583.jpeg

Reactions: Mwalex
i think fox just kicked tucker carlson off their network,

Let’s hope he starts his own news network.

That $787M settlement with Dominion was probably the Coup De Grace for Fox. Soon to be sold?

FFS. Officially no counter narrative anymore.

That $787M settlement with Dominion was probably the Coup De Grace for Fox. Soon to be sold?
Not likely, they're holding 4B in cash. This will be a tax write off and covered by insurance to an extent.

Tucker leaving about does it for me though. MSM now 100% toeing the line.

Last edited:
Not likely, they're holding 4B in cash. This will be a tax write off and covered by insurance to an extent.

Tucker leaving about does it for me though. MSM now 100% towing the line.
You're right their market capitalization is $16.4B and their peak revenue for last year was $14B. We are just witnessing their transition to a "main stream" news outlet. Go along to get along isn't going to go over well with the conservative base, but we have been seeing this change over for a while now.

Tucker leaving about does it for me though. MSM now 100% toeing the line.
Judge Pirro is probably next. I seem to recall reading that dominion was demanding that Fox turf both her and Tucker.

I'd like to see Tucker team up with James O'Keefe....;)

I saw Alan dershowitz last night say he does not understand why Fox did not fight it and settled for so much money

He said there must be something else going on that no one knows about
I think Fox's lawyers looked at the playing field, realized how stacked it was against them and recommended that they settle.

Further, I'd be willing to bet that during negotiations, dominion said that they were going after the full amount ($1.8B (?)). "But, hey, (wink wink), if you throw Tucker under the bus, we'll give you a 50 or 60% discount".

I don't think the primary motivation for dominion was the money. Sure, it's a very nice chunk, but I think they wanted Tucker's (and a few other's) heads on spikes, first and foremost.

Now is not the time to prosecute Hunter, for anything; he will just be pardoned.
You can be assured if there is any kind of prosecution it will be done in time for his daddy to pardon him…….but I don’t believe for a minute that there will be any kind of prosecution……..

Julian Gillespie revealing that Self Replicating DNA is in all the Covid 19 Vaccines​

They are using the replication to keep expanding the platform in the body and to infect other people through sex, fluids, foods etc. They can also use the nano self assembling system to modify and alter the mission of the mRNA. It's genocide, it's mind control, it's sickening the public to exploit us like cattle creating disease and providing solutions / treatments to monetize us. It's horrifying. Now add AI and 5G to activate the nano structure. All the conspiracy theories are true and actually behind the power curve.

Last edited:
They are using the replication to keep expanding the platform in the body and to infect other people through sex, fluids, foods etc. They can also use the nano self assembling system to modify and alter the mission of the mRNA. It's genocide, it's mind control, it's sickening the public to exploit us like cattle creating disease and providing solutions / treatments to monetize us. It's horrifying. Now add AI and 5G to activate the nano structure. All the conspiracy theories are true and actually behind the power curve.

This is how they are beginning the transition to transhumanism.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Kind of overstating the obvious- China chomping at the bit to take out Taiwan as soon as US resources are dwindled just a little more; they have to take advantage of the weakest CIC ever.

Trade will be the biggest obstacle - we can do without cheap plastics and junk but they control most pharmaceutical production. You think C19 would have been a wake-up call but no...

I always wondered why they didn't make Rice VP...she's corrupt as heck but at least she is articulate and isn't fascinated by yellow school buses and "space".
Yeah, but she hasn't said that she loves Venn diagrams........ :eek: :ROFLMAO: