• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

ECBC2297-EBFD-482E-8408-7127765DC13E.jpeg

J6 rioters bad. Tennessee Capital rioters good. Just confirming what you already know.

Another stupid fool.
I'll bet they blindly lick the boots of the government.
Well just wait until the FBI plants some evidence on your laptop or phone (as they have been proven to do) and see how you like it when all your "friends" now want you dead and nobody believes you.

You actually trust the government to allow them to kill people in your name?
would you be willing to stake your life on if the government killed the wrong person you would get killed by their relatives since you asked for the government to do it?

How about taking children to church. Teaching them the real word of God. Whooping their ass when they need it. Raising kids in the morals and values of a bygone era, is considered child abuse by the nuts in charge of this country.

Its becoming clear how they'll use that guillotine.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Money laundering. Dominion now has down payment to rig the 2024 election. Find out how biden and co. paid fox to get rid of Dan and Tucker, and you will complete the circle. Look for someone else to settle with dominion to complete the payment. Might be they settled for less then the full amount because they were assured the rest would follow? AOC's tweet was a dog whistle to the wef that the plan was under way.

thanks-awesome.gif

Reactions: Ltcg and mtrmn
They are using the replication to keep expanding the platform in the body and to infect other people through sex, fluids, foods etc. They can also use the nano self assembling system to modify and alter the mission of the mRNA. It's genocide, it's mind control, it's sickening the public to exploit us like cattle creating disease and providing solutions / treatments to monetize us. It's horrifying. Now add AI and 5G to activate the nano structure. All the conspiracy theories are true and actually behind the power curve.
Yeah, the this whole catching "VAIDS" thing is scary; but, I guess, I'm about at that point in life where If I live to 75 vs 80 at the rate this Republic is failing, I'm not so sure that's not the better way out anyway. I ask this question to myself...IF I get cancer...will I fight it? I think that answer boils down to "what type", "how old am I" and "whats "OUR" future?" Sad...

Pretty sure the starvation phase is coming real soon.
No, it's Maduro diet time.
Biden will redefine 'starvation'; the press will use the term 'effects of malnutrition' just like in the 1930's back under Stalin's time.
it will be called, the 'green' phase.
The good news is, they'll tell you to eat less; while they have their mouths full.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Yeah, the this whole catching "VAIDS" thing is scary; but, I guess, I'm about at that point in life where If I live to 75 vs 80 at the rate this Republic is failing, I'm not so sure that's not the better way out anyway. I ask this question to myself...IF I get cancer...will I fight it? I think that answer boils down to "what type", "how old am I" and "whats "OUR" future?" Sad...

I'm 54.
I have done lots of thinking on this. I've had numerous "epiphanies" in the last 8 years.
Cancer that requires me to be poisoned to death to maybe live? Nope. I've seen too many suffer that fate, only to prolong their agony.
My time is appointed.

Biden is flying people out of that area. Plan to spread more viruses ?
AP23115182210328.jpg

Swiss Ambassador of Sudan Christian Winter, center, with Swiss Federal Councilor Ignazio Cassis, behind Winter, speaks at the Bern-Belp Airport in Belp, Switzerland, April 25, 2023. Swiss nationals were flown out of Sudan. (Peter Schneider/Keystone via AP, Pool)

AP23115182210328.jpg

Swiss Ambassador of Sudan Christian Winter, center, with Swiss Federal Councilor Ignazio Cassis, behind Winter, speaks at the Bern-Belp Airport in Belp, Switzerland, April 25, 2023. Swiss nationals were flown out of Sudan. (Peter Schneider/Keystone via AP, Pool)

But wait....
We've been vaccinated for measles and polio....
Wait....do we need a new vaccine? Oh gosh we do dont we?
I😅

Reactions: oneshot86
I think conservatives are too restrained for a civil war - now protecting ones access to survival/food needs is a different story.

I think you are right, they will not use force to start something. They will however use force to end something.

Reactions: Devildog
I think you are right, they will not use force to start something. They will however use force to end something.
And when has that happened recently? I am not being a smart ass, when have conservatives ended something recently using force?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
AP23115182210328.jpg

They should of nuked the area to kill the biological hazard, the planet turned into a real shithole after the pedo took office.

And when has that happened recently? I am not being a smart ass, when have conservatives ended something recently using force?

It has not happened yet, but I think it will. Sadly it will take the boat sinking for anything to happen.

I don't take it as a smart ass, but a good question. It is the same thing as why don't YOU do something. Easy fear. We just saw a guy with a buffalo hat spend how many months in prison, and the only reason he is out is because video came to light.

I think it will happen, I hope it will happen, but stronger men then I will need to start it.

Last edited:
Reactions: IronSkillet
Reactions: UKDslayer
No, it's Maduro diet time.
Biden will redefine 'starvation'; the press will use the term 'effects of malnutrition' just like in the 1930's back under Stalin's time.
it will be called, the 'green' phase.
The good news is, they'll tell you to eat less; while they have their mouths full.

The government approved term is "food insecurity". It means whatever they want it to mean. Hungry? Unhealthy diet? Boiling the wall paper to make soup?

Food insecurity.

View attachment 8127730

J6 rioters bad. Tennessee Capital rioters good. Just confirming what you already know.

This message is worse than that. Its dead Christian conservative-raised children bad, mentally-ill trans shooter and anyone that supports their ilk good. Thats why they won't release the shooter's manifesto- it will be too obvious how their manipulation affects the mentally unstable.

If 8 rounds hit - I wonder what he was shooting. Perfect example of why citizens need AR-15s. Flashback to Clint Smithisms from Thunder Ranch: 1) Wolves travel in packs, 2) The purpose of your handgun is to get your way back to your long gun that you never should have left behind in the first place.

Edt: Not trying to be racist, but I remember Latino gangs being an issue even in Amish Lancaster back in the 80's; with the border surge now and names/ages of these males makes one go hmmm.

Last edited:
It has not happened yet, but I think it will. Sadly it will take the boat sinking for anything to happen.

My interpretation of the BIble is that, despite how much everything sucks and just seems so morally wrong and messed up, everything is on track to God's plan, including the coming persecution. Right and wrong are reversed; if anything America is already being punished for its wickedness.
The Global elite will succeed in their one world government; their will be a central leader, with ten under him. Israel will play into this whole re-structuring. They will succeed in bringing massive starvation, famine; more wars and rumors of wars along with natural disasters, and 1/3 will perish in one "event". The will surely get their comeuppance, but their will be many martyrs created in the process while the Saints in Heaven complain about how long this is evil/wickedness going on (remember the Divine response was to chill, put on some fresh white robes, and wait for more martyrs).