• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

pkTYnWQA.png

Son showed me a picture last night of a Boston Celtics player wearing a bright yellow windbreaker/rain jacket that the player had posted on Instagram.

The whole back of the jacket was a Dont Tread on Me snake and the motto.

I told him to expect the player to catch shit for that.

About a half hour later he ran upstairs and told me Instagram had taken it down.

Edit add.....Just Googled it. Looks like it was so shocking there are a few articles on it.

time for 3/4ths of the jewish folks to abandon the left and join us.
There should be nothing so frightening to Jews as the idea of generational guilt that is the hallmark of the entire social justice left right now. Jews died for 2000 years for the same stupid idea, and I don't understand why more of us don't understand that it is exactly what we are staring at here.

With all the crazy going on, I still think Audits and voting machines should be priority one. Political military/doj/fbi/.... might take second place. I'm tempted to make a parade float on how fucked things are right now.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
With all the crazy going on, I still think Audits and voting machines should be priority one. Political military/doj/fbi/.... might take second place. I'm tempted to make a parade float on how fucked things are right now.
Best make your "Parade Float" look like this. You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Attachments

• Road Warrior 1.jpg
    Road Warrior 1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 77
time for 3/4ths of the jewish folks to abandon the left and join us.
Won't happen. They'll double down on PJ.

edit: Based on my libtard neighbor's reactions to all this. They LOVE PJ and Fraudi, AOC, Talib, etc, etc. LOVE them. It's Trump's fault for stirring the pot and putting the embassy where it belongs. THAT is the answer I get.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
I think the defining moment was Rand Paul putting Fauci on the hot seat regards funding Wuhan.

Seems like within a day or two Fauci changed his tune.
It only took Rand Paul a year and a half to do it. Playing games. All of them.

Reactions: TACC
Won't happen. They'll double down on PJ.

edit: Based on my libtard neighbor's reactions to all this. They LOVE PJ and Fraudi, AOC, Talib, etc, etc. LOVE them. It's Trump's fault for stirring the pot and putting the embassy where it belongs. THAT is the answer I get.
I have an aunt like that. But it is really the exception rather than the rule. It is less love and more long standing accommodation, at least as far as I can tell.

I have an aunt like that. But it is really the exception rather than the rule. It is less love and more long standing accommodation, at least as far as I can tell.
could it be that people that identify as victims want company in their misery?

Reactions: Josh1978
It's staggering to me that folks didn't put 2+2 together before now. It's an obvious symptom of commies infiltrating education and destroying critical thinking skills.

Nah. I think that is too simplistic on both ends.
i have read several jewish opinions saying that they champion people of color because as victims of oppression and discrimination, they must have solidarity with others that experience "the same" kind of treatment.

It's staggering to me that folks didn't put 2+2 together before now. It's an obvious symptom of commies infiltrating education and destroying critical thinking skills.

You're presuming that those folks would know the answer to that question.

i have read several jewish opinions saying that they champion people of color because as victims of oppression and discrimination, they must have solidarity with others that experience "the same" kind of treatment.
Those are some pretty fucking dumb Jews because they are looking only at the most superficial issue, and not the important underlying ones. Not saying there aren't some that think that way. I got a number of "jews should support the (BLM) movement because..." emails saying kind of the same things. But even then, I am not sure these people really know why they think that. I don't know that people are really aware of a lot of the drivers for why their beliefs exist, though.

Those are some pretty fucking dumb Jews because they are looking only at the most superficial issue, and not the important underlying ones. Not saying there aren't some that think that way. I got a number of "jews should support the (BLM) movement because..." emails saying kind of the same things. But even then, I am not sure these people really know why they think that. I don't know that people are really aware of a lot of the drivers for why their beliefs exist, though.
yeah, unfortunately 75% of them and yet they are the richest group in america, even richer than Indians

" I don't know that people are really aware of a lot of the drivers for why their beliefs exist, though."

Isn't that akin to brainwashing, not true brainwashing, but it's a due to a mindset of "not questioning what we are told" that many (all?) religions depend upon. Guess that's my inner Neil Peart talking there.

" I don't know that people are really aware of a lot of the drivers for why their beliefs exist, though."

Isn't that akin to brainwashing, not true brainwashing, but it's a due to a mindset of "not questioning what we are told" that many (all?) religions depend upon. Guess that's my inner Neil Peart talking there.
I don't mean it that way. I mean it more that we are all products of our experiences, interactions etc, and those of our parents and their parents and so on, so it is hard to pinpoint, a lot of the time, why exactly we think or know what we think or know. We can question it, and we should, but often its turtles all the way down.

Reactions: BytorJr
yeah, unfortunately 75% of them and yet they are the richest group in america, even richer than Indians
if you follow all of your assumptions then yes, that would be what you would conclude, but I don't buy the assumptions in the first place. And I don't know how rich we are compared to others. I've never checked. I hope we have the most.

As it seems to be, our elections have been a farce for possibly some time. The hatred of all things Trump, all the audits that are taking place, the evidence that's being uncovered, could possibly show we have been living "The Lie" of "We The People" matters.
It's going to take decades to work our way out of this. I just hope WE are strong enough to take this hill back and make it better then it once was. BUT, I really think, .gov needs to be re-set. All of the corruption needs to be weeded out, if it's going to work for "We The People". We have the most blatantly corrupt administration this Country has ever had, and yes, I know, the Kennedy's, Clinton's, Bush's, O'bummer's, were corrupt also, but, not as obvious as the current regime. We are in a conundrum at this moment. We want the voting system to work, but, IF there's no legitimacy to the vote, well..... then what?? I wish I had the answer. This road is going to have more than bumps in it, it's going to have some serious craters to crawl out of. Mac:(

if you follow all of your assumptions then yes, that would be what you would conclude, but I don't buy the assumptions in the first place. And I don't know how rich we are compared to others. I've never checked. I hope we have the most.
FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png

I guess as long as it's voluntary, I don't have too much of a problem. However, I think it would pass the stink eye test if it were people in medical clothes going around doing this. Military is a bit too much for me.

Why don't I run into shit like this?

Oh wait, I don't live in a liberal shithole.

Still, I wish it would happen to me. It would be fucking epic and not for the reasons they think.

I'm old enough to remember when they started teaching the "New Math" in school.... The number 43 was grouped into 4 groups of 10 and three groups of one.... Seemed to me that the "Old Math" built a powerful country and won many wars... We are reaping the benefits of "The Dumbing of America"... 2+2=4.... IMHO

Reactions: Josh1978
I'm old enough to remember when they started teaching the "New Math" in school.... The number 43 was grouped into 4 groups of 10 and three groups of one.... Seemed to me that the "Old Math" built a powerful country and won many wars... We are reaping the benefits of "The Dumbing of America"... 2+2=4.... IMHO
Math is racist! LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Hilton