• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

WTF

I guess as long as it's voluntary, I don't have too much of a problem. However, I think it would pass the stink eye test if it were people in medical clothes going around doing this. Military is a bit too much for me.

If I was Trump I wouldn't run again. I could do more with less restrictions as a wealthy private citizen.
Well yes, of course. While that may be true. But part of what makes Trump Trump is his gigantic ego. Partly for the fact he loves, craves, wants and needs the attention is why I know (ok... strongly certain) he'll run again. For the few downsides that his ego has... he's still the best thing that ever happened to America. More people are awake now and pushing back than all the decades combined before. I do believe even the stolen election was a good thing now because of the blatant vulgar audacity of it has shocked half of America to the core. There will be a reckoning.

Last edited:
Well yes, of course. While that may be true. Part of what makes Trump Trump is his gigantic ego. Partly for the fact he loves, craves, wants, NEEDS, the attention is why know (ok... strongly certain) he'll run again. For the few downsides that his ego has... he's still the best thing that ever happened to America. More people are awake now and pushing back than all the decades combined before. I do believe even the stolen election was a good thing now because of the shocking vulgar audacity of it has shocked half of America to the core. There will be a reckoning.

Trump does have an ego but so does every other politician regardless of party lines. The only difference between him and the others is that he puts it on display. The rest of them are deceptive about it.

Well yes, of course. While that may be true. But part of what makes Trump Trump is his gigantic ego. Partly for the fact he loves, craves, wants, and needs the attention is why I know (ok... strongly certain) he'll run again. For the few downsides that his ego has... he's still the best thing that ever happened to America. More people are awake now and pushing back than all the decades combined before. I do believe even the stolen election was a good thing now because of the blatant vulgar audacity of it has shocked half of America to the core. There will be a reckoning.
He could still stroke his ego by supporting others and having them win. If he ran and lost it would destroy the possibility of him having influence and crushing his ego. I think he's smart enough to realize that he's better off where he is at now, with his influence that he still can wield.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Well yes, of course. While that may be true. But part of what makes Trump Trump is his gigantic ego. Partly for the fact he loves, craves, wants, and needs the attention is why I know (ok... strongly certain) he'll run again. For the few downsides that his ego has... he's still the best thing that ever happened to America. More people are awake now and pushing back than all the decades combined before. I do believe even the stolen election was a good thing now because of the blatant vulgar audacity of it has shocked half of America to the core. There will be a reckoning.

DeSantis 2024, he does the things that Trump only tweets about.

Geezus Crikeys.... Things that make me go WTFF? As if we didn't have enough corrupt alpha agencies...

10 times the size the CIA?

Choid

Not saying deSantis wouldn't be nice. But if the two jump in and I still think Trump will (stuff I'm hearing on Telegram) --I'd hope one has the good sense to gracefully bow out --or become the VP. :)

Reactions: plong
You know it because the boys in the hood weren't flying anywhere to get the rock. It was brought to them. When you think how that fucked America up the CIA should be disbanded

Dont stop at the C's. You skipped over the "B" agency that needs to go. There are a few in the "F" area and Im sure we can find more.

Fat fuck must want to pad his free lunch account.....

He is the reason we ended up with Chris Wray.

Guy is a total load.

e60.jpg

I have a suggestion to make this thread a bit more informative. Instead of just posting a link, how about quoting a piece of the story and post it as well so guys can have an idea what the link is about. Posting a link, a quote, and your own commentary is even better.

Reactions: Austan
I have a suggestion to make this thread a bit more informative. Instead of just posting a link, how about quoting a piece of the story and post it as well so guys can have an idea what the link is about. Posting a link, a quote, and your own commentary is even better.

Well, that just goes against every rule of effective shit posting.

Once again the f-ing flaming witch's corruption is exposed.

Come clean, Madam Governor. Tell the people who was on that plane with you. Tell them, Madam, or I may have to.

Your folks claim the luxury private jet you flew to Florida in March was "chartered" and paid for by your million-dollar political fund. They claim you simply purchased a hitchhiker's seat for $855.

Your crack team of communicators claim that your fund, Michigan

Last edited:
When the narrative starts to collapse, it happens fast. Global cases of COVID are rapidly declining.

EXAMPLE: On May 11th India announced the distribution of Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID patients: “The state health minister of Goa, Vishwajit Rane, said Monday that people will be given 12 mg of Ivermectin for a period of five days as prophylaxis to protect against Covid-19.”

THE RESULT: In the last week cases in India dropped 70 percent.

relieved of duty

I guess if he has the time, he should retire. His career is done. He'll be lucky to run a mess hall from this point on.

When the narrative starts to collapse, it happens fast. Global cases of COVID are rapidly declining.

EXAMPLE: On May 11th India announced the distribution of Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID patients: “The state health minister of Goa, Vishwajit Rane, said Monday that people will be given 12 mg of Ivermectin for a period of five days as prophylaxis to protect against Covid-19.”

THE RESULT: In the last week cases in India dropped 70 percent.

Is it those things, or is it because they are reducing the number off cycles for the PCR tests, and getting less false positives?

Is it those things, or is it because they are reducing the number off cycles for the PCR tests, and getting less false positives?

Or simply lying about the numbers.

I seem to recall India lagging behind in covid numbers despite the enormous population. Always thought that was fishy....and now this is fishy.

It could be, I wonder if they see no-one is listening to them anymore, and they are trying to make it look like everything they did is why it isn't going to kill us all.

Either that or they are relaxing the rules, getting ready to manufacture another spike, turn up the fear on people, and use it to makes us carry papers. I can't discount what the people who have predicted everything they have done since day one, and what they are saying.

Trump does have an ego but so does every other politician regardless of party lines. The only difference between him and the others is that he puts it on display. The rest of them are deceptive about it.
He didn’t bother to hide any supposed character flaws
You knew what your were getting instead of the typical political deceptive snake.

It's because over 2/3rds of the population has been exposed, and the number of available victims is dropping accordingly.

Reactions: Choid
Exactly, he was Real. He also kept his promises.
But...but...but....he had mean tweets and spoke like a normal person and not a "president." Just think how many people voted on PJ the mouth breather because of that. Bet they're rethinking that now.

Reactions: Evlshnngns
Typically, news organizations rush to cover crises, real or perceived. The Associated Press has taken a different tack, using its influential style guide to play down the human drama unfolding at the southern border.

While internal Customs and Border Protection documents repeatedly refer to an immigration "surge" at the border, according to records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon, the AP recommends journalists no longer use such descriptions to avoid offense and maintain supposed "neutrality." Other documents, circulated internally throughout Customs and Border Protection in May, instruct officials on processing "the surge of undocumented individuals as efficiently as possible."