• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

If anybody at this point needs a good laugh, off topic, but yet somewhat on topic:

1621448139208.png

I'm old enough to remember when they started teaching the "New Math" in school.... The number 43 was grouped into 4 groups of 10 and three groups of one.... Seemed to me that the "Old Math" built a powerful country and won many wars... We are reaping the benefits of "The Dumbing of America"... 2+2=4.... IMHO
The "new math" which was predicated on learning the theoretical underpinnings of how numbers worked, is responsible for just about all of the technological advances of the last fifty years. It may not be for everybody, but it gives a far superior understanding of mathematics, and it is a lot closer to the math that you have to do in higher level education than is memorizing your multiplication tables. In short, it is far superior for the most capable students, but its theoretical nature does tend to be difficult on the slow.

It is totally distinct from the "math has no real answers" and "math is racist" kind of bullshit you see now.

This is what's so scary. If there's a secret government inc hage, it's the ABC departments. They seem to have all of the REAL power.

And they are all outside of Constitutional structure.

They release CFRs with the weight of law.

Congress has shed its responsibility and accountability to unaccountable agencies.

Reactions: NoDopes
The "new math" which was predicated on learning the theoretical underpinnings of how numbers worked, is responsible for just about all of the technological advances of the last fifty years. It may not be for everybody, but it gives a far superior understanding of mathematics, and it is a lot closer to the math that you have to do in higher level education than is memorizing your multiplication tables. In short, it is far superior for the most capable students, but its theoretical nature does tend to be difficult on the slow.

It is totally distinct from the "math has no real answers" and "math is racist" kind of bullshit you see now.
I didn't learn new math (that I know of), I learned math. And if I have some number I cannot rattle off my head, like aforementioned 43 (a prime number anyway), I always break it into 10's then add. Makes it simple. Again, that depends on the problem at hand. However, you are correct. It's a prime example of the distributive property. I never got worried about "properties" I seem to have known how it worked quite naturally. :). Now, I cannot integrate a damn thing nowdays :) :).

I didn't learn new math (that I know of), I learned math. And if I have some number I cannot rattle off my head, like aforementioned 43 (a prime number anyway), I always break it into 10's then add. Makes it simple. Again, that depends on the problem at hand. However, you are correct. It's a prime example of the distributive property. I never got worried about "properties" I seem to have known how it worked quite naturally. :). Now, I cannot integrate a damn thing nowdays :) :).

I agree the way kids are being taught now a days is the way you end up doing it later when you understand numbers and want to use them practically.

Real world example, seven of us riding motorcycles and while waiting in traffic its decided one guy will pay for all the bikes the toll is $2.25..............

While everyone is taking off boots to count on toes Im thinking "7 x $2.00 is $14. Plus 7 x .20 is $1.40. Plus 7 x .05 is .35. Its $15.75!"

Problem is kids need to crawl before they run and some things like the times tables just need to be memorized so you puke them out without thought.

High speed comes later.

I agree the way kids are being taught now a days is the way you end up doing it later when you understand numbers and want to use them practically.

Real world example, seven of us riding motorcycles and while waiting in traffic its decided one guy will pay for all the bikes the toll is $2.25..............

While everyone is taking off boots to count on toes Im thinking "7 x $2.00 is $14. Plus 7 x .20 is $1.40. Plus 7 x .05 is .35. Its $15.75!"

Problem is kids need to crawl before they run and some things like the times tables just need to be memorized so you puke them out without thought.

High speed comes later.
That's why I said I learned math :) (not new nor old). Yes, multiplication tables and understanding basic addition/subtraction is key to all.

Biden such a dipshit.

Steals a Cheney joke.

Says it wrong.

Than insults the graduating Coast Guard class for not laughing at his unintelligible joke.

Add......

Okay the White House media editing propaganda team is working in real time.

This is the news quote of the botched joke....

"At another point, he ribbed graduates for apparently failing to respond to an attempt he made to joke about inter-service rivalry when he mentioned the Navy.

He referenced the description of the Coast Guard as 'that hard nucleus around which the Navy forms in time of war', but didn't get a reaction.

'You’re a really dull class,' Biden joked. 'I mean, come on, man, is the sun getting to you?'

'I would think you'd have an opportunity when I say that about the Navy to clap,' he said. Then he got a laugh and the round of applause he was looking for. "

In the sound recording he leaves out the words "around which" so his comment was "The Coast Guard is that hard nucleus which the Navy forms in time of war" ...................a nonsensical statement. Is the Coast Guard just a Navy kidney stone?

Nice to see the White House is cleaning up his dementia speech to protect Xiden.

Clean up Xidens dementia speech in print or lose access.

Last edited:

High speed comes later.
I think of it similarly except I don’t break it down as far as you.
7x2=14 and .25x7=1.75. 14+1.75=$15.75
Unless I am having a slow day and then off comes the gloves and shoes LOL 😂

the chinamas might be anti-semite, but who does control the banks, the media, foreign policy and are over represented in congress?

gaybnLEE.png

I think of it similarly except I don’t break it down as far as you.
7x2=14 and .25x7=1.75. 14+1.75=$15.75
Unless I am having a slow day and then off comes the gloves and shoes LOL 😂

My kids teacher would mark you wrong for not fully factoring.

I know this to be a fact.

Reactions: 10ring'r
The start of a very new troubling trend is going ahead openly:

It appears that the government will team up with SJW run "private companies" to help purge all non SJW obedient people from probably everything.

Then it begins.

It's because over 2/3rds of the population has been exposed, and the number of available victims is dropping accordingly.
IS that what had already happened here around March of 2020. Maybe. Maybe the PCR tests are accurate and the reason everyone tests positive is because everyone has had it already.

If anybody at this point needs a good laugh, off topic, but yet somewhat on topic:

View attachment 7628955

I know exactly where that place is. I stopped in there during the last sandy hook panic to see his brick of 22lr for like a dollar s round.

He's really an event ticket vendor who apparently has an FFL to sell ammo.

Good for him I guess. Something to laugh at

• Wow
Reactions: BytorJr

High speed comes later.
That's not what I meant by later in life. I meant things like group and set theory. Analysis. Things that require an understanding of numbers, not of multiplication. I'm not sure that having theoretical math form the basis of pedagogy makes sense for lower level people, but the change to new math was so that we could compete with the soviets who were kicking our asses in that stuff.

Just like the flu
Tons of people get exposed
Only a few get sick
A small percentage dies
That is why they are calling this the flu, because it is the flu, the same type of flu we have every year. The difference this year is that everyone is watching the number of flu victims (inflated) and it is being posted in every media source in the world like it is a big deal. When it is the same old deal. Media manipulation works!

Reactions: Xshot

LOL...........it must be painfully difficult for you

Reactions: Steel head
I found it inside your anus
I think this has reached a level of weirdness I don't understand. But if you fantasize about your dick in my ass, I am going to have to say no thank you.

If you refuse his fantasies then that's a hate crime and homophobia. CNN says. Bonjour
I thought that was only if he identified as a shman. Maybe he does, he is clearly into some kinky shit.

That's not what I meant by later in life. I meant things like group and set theory. Analysis. Things that require an understanding of numbers, not of multiplication. I'm not sure that having theoretical math form the basis of pedagogy makes sense for lower level people, but the change to new math was so that we could compete with the soviets who were kicking our asses in that stuff.

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

and every country is still kicking our ass in shit.

The education is critical. We need to make our kids, our future, as educated as we can.

What is more important though and what other countries critically lack, what the US has depended on to become a powerhouse is our innovation ability.

That is more important than the absolute in education.

Our freedom and the idea of individual independence is what fosters that streak of innovation.

Kids these days are being hobbled in being independent thinkers.

Everything they do seems to be structured and organized and in order to participate the assistance of a parent is required.

Take youth sports as an example. In my AO kids really only participate in "coached" sports. These are kids that have grown up with parents that accepted the idea of scheduled "play dates" rather than "Get your ass out of the house and go play".

Youth sports are no longer a "town" activity. Kids cant get on a bicycle and go to their game. The events are scheduled towns/miles away and the kids are dependent on parents/transportation to get them there.

Look at older kids with little interest in getting a car and enjoying the freedom of mobility. Shit I know of an upcoming police academy that has 5 or 6 candidates attending that don't currently have a drivers license. The EVOC instructors are going to have to teach basic operation of a car.

In our military arena "innovation" and acting without orders has been a strength of our junior enlisted. Given an idea of the tactics and strategy goals they have successfully faced the enemy when leadership was taken away. Our enemies have failed there and certainly our greatest enemies actually prohibit their members from doing that independent operation depending on numbers and cannon fodder to overcome flexibility and greater weapons.

We need our future to have a solid basic education but more importantly they need to know outcomes are dependent on their individual good decision making and ability to overcome challenges. Success is dependent on them personally not the "community".

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

and every country is still kicking our ass in shit.

The education is critical. We need to make our kids, our future, as educated as we can.

What is more important though and what other countries critically lack, what the US has depended on to become a powerhouse is our innovation ability.

That is more important than the absolute in education.

Our freedom and the idea of individual independence is what fosters that streak of innovation.

Kids these days are being hobbled in being independent thinkers.

Everything they do seems to be structured and organized and in order to participate the assistance of a parent is required.

Take youth sports as an example. In my AO kids really only participate in "coached" sports. These are kids that have grown up with parents that accepted the idea of scheduled "play dates" rather than "Get your ass out of the house and go play".

Youth sports are no longer a "town" activity. Kids cant get on a bicycle and go to their game. The events are scheduled towns/miles away and the kids are dependent on parents/transportation to get them there.

Look at older kids with little interest in getting a car and enjoying the freedom of mobility. Shit I know of an upcoming police academy that has 5 or 6 candidates attending that don't currently have a drivers license. The EVOC instructors are going to have to teach basic operation of a car.

In our military arena "innovation" and acting without orders has been a strength of our junior enlisted. Given an idea of the tactics and strategy goals they have successfully faced the enemy when leadership was taken away. Our enemies have failed there and certainly our greatest enemies actually prohibit their members from doing that independent operation depending on numbers and cannon fodder to overcome flexibility and greater weapons.

We need our future to have a solid basic education but more importantly they need to know outcomes are dependent on their individual good decision making and ability to overcome challenges. Success is dependent on them personally not the "community".
Cool story. I agree with a lot of it, though in my AO (lol, i've been waiting to say that) most kids can run a tractor, a truck, a skid steer and a horse by the time they are eight. Not sure they can do much math, tough. Point being, you know you live in a liberal shithole, so you have to know that you are seeing the worst of all of this, and that it isn't necessarily representative.

Of course, none of this has to do with the fact that "new math" was better than regular old math from the point of view of creating innovators. It wasn't great for people who ended up doing more normal shit. But more than that, about 99% of people who go on about "new math" don't know what it is or why it came to be.

Interesting observation. I was speaking with a woman I know who's a teacher. I was telling her about the libtards who locked up for 15 months and kids had no exposure to other kids in "living" person. I said these kids, already socially inept (oldest in 5th, youngest 2nd) are doomed. I added that the other family (who the libtards hate) have two very well adjusted kids I could actually probably hang out with. Same grades roughly.

Difference. Adjusted kids parents play with them, help them learn a new sport etc. The two kids play softball/baseball, basketball, and even played some LaCrosse in the front yard anyway. So, they're getting the necessary activity, parent-child bond, and learning about socialization/reading people's body language, etc. Staggering and there is no doubt I now understand why libtards hate them as well as why no other family wants to play with libtards. I have even somewhat stopped feeling a bit sorry for the children. I used to give the kids a Christmas present, but this year I shall not. For after all, Christmas doesn't exist for libtards.

The Jab - some bits and pieces highlighting the fuckery and the fact that they can NOT make you take it.

April 20th OSHA proclamation (a gift to the Trial Lawyers at the expense of small business):

"If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related," OSHA said in new guidance issued on April 20 under a "Frequently Asked Questions" section of its website.

"The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7," the OSHA guidance said.

OSHA 1904.6
OSHA 1904.7

Here is pretty good article with links to Fed Statutes regarding Emergency Use Authorization (for a Drug, Biological Product or Device):

The EUA provision was added to the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA) in 2004 to give the government increased flexibility to respond to a chemical, biologic, nuclear, or radiation threat. When the pathway was created, special language was included for informational disclosures for individuals offered a medical product under an EUA. Specifically, under 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), each individual must be informed “of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.”

The context in which the EUA pathway was created and first used also supports an interpretation that mandates are not part of the law. The EUA protocol was enacted amid a challenge to the Department of Defense (DoD) anthrax vaccine immunization program (AVIP). The vaccine was FDA-approved as prophylaxis for cutaneous anthrax, but DoD sought to mandate the vaccine among service members to protect against inhalation anthrax. This qualified as off-label use, and service members filed a lawsuit seeking to halt AVIP.

ps - "Project BioShield"

Interesting observation. I was speaking with a woman I know who's a teacher. I was telling her about the libtards who locked up for 15 months and kids had no exposure to other kids in "living" person. I said these kids, already socially inept (oldest in 5th, youngest 2nd) are doomed. I added that the other family (who the libtards hate) have two very well adjusted kids I could actually probably hang out with. Same grades roughly.

Difference. Adjusted kids parents play with them, help them learn a new sport etc. The two kids play softball/baseball, basketball, and even played some LaCrosse in the front yard anyway. So, they're getting the necessary activity, parent-child bond, and learning about socialization/reading people's body language, etc. Staggering and there is no doubt I now understand why libtards hate them as well as why no other family wants to play with libtards. I have even somewhat stopped feeling a bit sorry for the children. I used to give the kids a Christmas present, but this year I shall not. For after all, Christmas doesn't exist for libtards.

My son is having his worst allergy season in a long time. I wonder if the forced mask wearing in order to participate in any activities filtered out just enough allergens to make him more sensitive than usual.....

Have we done this one yet:

could this explain why the child sniffer's brain appears to be so scrambled?

I couldn't get thru half that F'n video. I guess, .gov will use the "Ruskies" as an excuse when the CIA goes F'n rouge on the civilian populace, along with what-ever-else, alphabet soup agency they need to put boots on the ground with. ffs...Mac:rolleyes:

I really can't wait until this shit gets weeded-out. I really need it to happen, before I'm too F'n old, and before I die. Worthless piece of shit, the both of them. Mac:mad::mad:
I am thinking the same thing. With the way things have been going in this country, I am not sure we will ever see it. Wasn’t she tied to ballot harvesting or something in the 2020 election? If this is correct, why in the hell hasn’t she been shipped back to Mog.

Reactions: Evlshnngns
To be honest the Russian recruitment video is better than our current SJW Army recruitment video. Come on товарищ

BTW this is all in jest (Can't believe I have to put that out here, but you know)

And Putin means it......

The difference between "Serious" and "Clown Show".

• Wow
Reactions: Shooter McGavin