• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Wow... Some of the crap you Anti sematics tout around as facts... while mis representing the information presented. Below is the actual article you are LYING about.

There are about 100,000 Jews who were in camps, ghettos and in hiding under Nazi occupation who are still alive today, according to the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, one of the few international organizations that tracks that type of data. The group, which negotiates with Germany’s government for payments to Holocaust victims and provides social services for survivors, said there were about 500,000 living survivors, including those who fled Nazi Germany, in 2014.

There is a difference between people who survied the camps and were in occupied areas(100,000), and people who were affected(500,000) who avoided the camps by fleeing...

If that confuses you, its because you are an ingorant dumb mother fucker. Or you have some weird Nazi like hate for jews.

Here I will put it in meme form so as yous can understand.

1c882a6f-d07e-4e76-86e0-e1c31d31448f-jpeg.8135237
362902D1-0A95-4CE1-AF80-AA18420A7F3D.jpeg
D4BC1F50-4F18-4938-8619-AB1D61A357A9.png
F8892624-B21D-431F-BA7B-C62CB7B5EDD2.jpeg
25DED14B-8F08-45C1-A879-210E13092CB9.jpeg
D73ED4D5-3E55-4659-8059-DC94D4F139D7.jpeg

The NWO picked biden because he has very bad skeletons (that they helped create), so when they are done with him they can easily discard their puppet. So if his usefulness is over, they will let him fall. Newsome and Rice are on deck.

And Michael O. ; Killary is trying to squirm her way back into relevancy, without much luck.

Last edited:
That’s’ some BAD shit there. Can’t think of a worse way to bite the bullet. 😖
Watched my wife go through diagnosis to death in 10 weeks. Always said I couldn’t wish it on anyone ever. Can’t say that today !
Wish Herr Fauci was feeling confused with multiple massive headaches followed by seizures tonight. Doubt he took the jab , so no correlation though.😡

I have read RFK Jr is going to run in 2024. Awesome.
I hear he is running as a democrat. Brilliant.
Now, most democrats will vote for him.

I am hoping this man gains office and stays alive.
He's got a score to settle.

Wow.....such a great response from a little child......

Dumbass

Doc
Awe... Is the lying racist pice of shit angry.

Trust and Suspicion

One social puzzle that affects us all is the determination of whether or not we should trust someone. If we naively accept everything everyone tells us, we open ourselves to being duped, scammed, and defrauded. On the other hand, if we are wary and suspicious at every social interaction, we will miss out on opportunities to form close, connections with people who might otherwise cooperate with us and help us. Discerning who can be trusted and who cannot is no easy feat. Dozens of studies have shown that people cannot reliably discern who is lying and who is being honest.

Racist/racialized malinformation is the phenomenon of how we are conditioned, socialized, and repeatedly bombarded with racist and negative images and stereotypes. These stereotypes are repeated and normalized until they become malinformation. But how can these deleterious and destructive forces be eliminated? They need to be addressed and battled just as other societal ailments are, and critical cultural literacy can aid in this fight.

Last edited:

Trust and Suspicion

One social puzzle that affects us all is the determination of whether or not we should trust someone. If we naively accept everything everyone tells us, we open ourselves to being duped, scammed, and defrauded. On the other hand, if we are wary and suspicious at every social interaction, we will miss out on opportunities to form close, connections with people who might otherwise cooperate with us and help us. Discerning who can be trusted and who cannot is no easy feat. Dozens of studies have shown that people cannot reliably discern who is lying and who is being honest.
What because I speak the truth.....

13/80s and the Hispanics in this country commit the most crime.....don't like it then leave....

Facts aren't racist.....

Check out FBI.gov

Fuck your feelings.

Doc

Trust and Suspicion

Also, no law says I have to like another race.

Show me where it says I have to.....

Doc

He's dead right on his covid views, but he's a nutcase climate alarmist.
Yeah he is all up in the "green energy" hydrocarbons bad crowd, he has business and financial investments in it. Killing fossil fuels through carbon caps.

Any one wana start a pool on when they pop a cap in his ass.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
I have read RFK Jr is going to run in 2024. Awesome.
I hear he is running as a democrat. Brilliant.
Now, most democrats will vote for him.

I am hoping this man gains office and stays alive.
He's got a score to settle.
You wana get a guy in office that wants to kill the hydrocarbon industry.... LOL

images

Let the Commies nationalize Standard Oil and Shell assest in Cuba...

What should be massively insulting to the black community is the underlying assumption that black or half-breed blacks are too stupid to be educated to live a meaningful, productive life in America so they are lowering the standards. Effectively lying to them only for them to be fired and not know why. It’s actually an outrage. It’s worse than racism. Much much worse.

You wana get a guy in office that wants to kill the hydrocarbon industry.... LOL

images

Let the Commies nationalize Standard Oil and Shell assest in Cuba...
You read my responding post and decided to ignore it to reply with the above.
Troll.

What should be massively insulting to the black community is the underlying assumption that black or half-breed blacks are too stupid to be educated to live a meaningful, productive life in America so they are lowering the standards. Effectively lying to them only for them to be fired and not know why. It’s actually an outrage. It’s worse than racism. Much much worse.
100% they are fucking these people harder by not helping them get a leg up. Damning them!

Watched my wife go through diagnosis to death in 10 weeks. Always said I couldn’t wish it on anyone ever. Can’t say that today !
Wish Herr Fauci was feeling confused with multiple massive headaches followed by seizures tonight. Doubt he took the jab , so no correlation though.😡
It hurts me to read this. I cannot imagine what you went through. I’m truly sorry for your loss.

Fauci? I’m not normally like this, but the times are not normal. Fuck that guy.

You are still ignoring my replying post to another quote on this. I posted your quote of mine before I knew he was a climate activist.
You are nothing more than a trolling fool.
At least you admit that knowing he's a carbon taxhole, literally has millions invested into green energy type, makes him bad.

You should really have a listen to how twisted he is, in that debate on energy I posted.

BTW, the only thing that got JFK elected was bailing Dr.King out of jail in Atlanta, which secured the black vote in 1960. They didn't do it because they really cared... they did it to pander to the blacks because they needed their vote and that action has secured it since. Liberals and leftist have been using them since. Have a good night butter cup.

Last edited:
It hurts me to read this. I cannot imagine what you went through. I’m truly sorry for your loss.

Fauci? I’m not normally like this, but the times are not normal. Fuck that guy.
Thanks lariat !
I was trying to say that if they prove that the jab could cause Glioblastoma in anyone , the inventors and peddlers of the jab should suffer like their victims did. Brutal way to die period. Karma ??
In hindsight , the day that my daughter and I heard the diagnosis , I SHOULD have put her in a hospice the day AFTER , instead of being told there was a chance however slim. Ativan for the seizures, morphine for pain . They say Stage 4 Glioblastoma , only a matter of time.
My wife went from never missing a day of work in 33 yrs , to leaving for work one day and never came home. Basically she became a zombie , and a Guinea Pig for the medical profession. 😡
BTW , my wife’s only big vice was drinking LOTS of Diet Mountain Dew. The only illness’s I could fathom being worse would be ALS ( Lou Gehrig) or Lewy Body Dementia. Had a lady running buddy that came down with ALS , she KNEW she lost her body , but kept her mind. She lasted a year. 😕

Cycling friend of mine in excellent health diagnosed with it in February and passed away mid-March.