• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Is it every time?

1683474838153.png

pretty sure i would be banned on fb if i posted this graphic. like him or not, i would say elon has a lot of guts to post this.

So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.”

Tecumseh... even before your Father was born.

The day is coming. You are ready or your not. The people in charge don't care about You, your Family or your Friends. You are the only one you or they can depend on...
We read this shit about what is happening and some how think that it will all work out in the end. I don't think the Guy's at Valley Forge thought that. They knew this is bad and... We are going to fix it or not be here to see what happened. Bottom line do you want your children or Grandchildren to live in what's left?

I didn't read the whole article, but I wonder if the recalled test kits are the ones that give false positives when they were so desperately trying to run up the numbers.
they said these weren't distributed as part of any government programs, whatever that means.
even if true, one must suspect that it is possible to have the same thing happen to other lots.

Reactions: mtrmn
they said these weren't distributed as part of any government programs, whatever that means.
even if true, one must suspect that it is possible to have the same thing happen to other lots.
Yeah I was just thinking if there were still rigged test kits out there they might want to get them back before somebody did some testing of their own-on the test kits. You know, now that Covid is no longer an emergency and all.

Reactions: Crewdog135
Wow... Some of the crap you Anti sematics tout around as facts... while mis representing the information presented. Below is the actual article you are LYING about.

There are about 100,000 Jews who were in camps, ghettos and in hiding under Nazi occupation who are still alive today, according to the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, one of the few international organizations that tracks that type of data. The group, which negotiates with Germany’s government for payments to Holocaust victims and provides social services for survivors, said there were about 500,000 living survivors, including those who fled Nazi Germany, in 2014.

There is a difference between people who survied the camps and were in occupied areas(100,000), and people who were affected(500,000) who avoided the camps by fleeing...

If that confuses you, its because you are an ingorant dumb mother fucker. Or you have some weird Nazi like hate for jews.

Here I will put it in meme form so as yous can understand.

1c882a6f-d07e-4e76-86e0-e1c31d31448f-jpeg.8135237

Last edited:
This is going to get interesting. Plainview isnt a liberal town.

Last edited:
Yeah... No! Thanks for sharing though, Juan... :rolleyes:
What??? you trying to say the Spanish didn't conqure central and south america... or the majorty of the people that lived in the americas before the europeans got here were not from Asia that come over during the last Ice age...

Man there are some dumb mother fuckers floating around here.

...Spanish ... central and south america...

Yeah... and that turned out well... You doing your best to make the point for me... ?!? :ROFLMAO:.

BTW: his name was Mauricio Garcia, so... yeah... white supremacy... go back to reading the Washington Post and watching CNN, report back with your latest "findings"... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah... and that turned out well... You doing your best to make the point for me... ?!? :ROFLMAO:.

BTW: his name was Mauricio Garcia, so... yeah... white supremacy... go back to reading the Washington Post and watching CNN, report back with your latest "findings"... :rolleyes:
God you are retarded... not even worth conversation with.

Bye.

What??? you trying to say the Spanish didn't conqure central and south america... or the majorty of the people that lived in the americas before the europeans got here were not from Asia that come over during the last Ice age...

Yes there are and your mother was one of the best. Even better once she learned to speak English.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Yes there are and your mother was one of the best. Even better once she learned to speak English.
I am Irish 65% and German %25 and some Native Indian, Cherokee according to my Grand ma, you dumb fuck. My some of family has been in north america since the 1600's. Sons and daughters of the Confederacy.

Swing and a Miss.

You aren't even a sub 100. More like a sub 10.

Does she still speak with an accent. It was kind of fun to try and figure out what she was saying.

So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.”

Tecumseh... even before your Father was born.

The day is coming. You are ready or your not. The people in charge don't care about You, your Family or your Friends. You are the only one you or they can depend on...
We read this shit about what is happening and some how think that it will all work out in the end. I don't think the Guy's at Valley Forge thought that. They knew this is bad and... We are going to fix it or not be here to see what happened. Bottom line do you want your children or Grandchildren to live in what's left?

Bravo.

Wow... Some of the crap you Anti sematics tout around as facts... while mis representing the information presented. Below is the actual article you are LYING about.

There are about 100,000 Jews who were in camps, ghettos and in hiding under Nazi occupation who are still alive today, according to the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, one of the few international organizations that tracks that type of data. The group, which negotiates with Germany’s government for payments to Holocaust victims and provides social services for survivors, said there were about 500,000 living survivors, including those who fled Nazi Germany, in 2014.

There is a difference between people who survied the camps and were in occupied areas(100,000), and people who were affected(500,000) who avoided the camps by fleeing...

If that confuses you, its because you are an ingorant dumb mother fucker. Or you have some weird Nazi like hate for jews.

Here I will put it in meme form so as yous can understand.

1c882a6f-d07e-4e76-86e0-e1c31d31448f-jpeg.8135237
Silly rabbi, the truth is out there for anyone and everyone to see.