• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

I can't help but think of a friend of mine that owned an ice cream shop. He told me a little bit about the types of applicants he would get to work in his shop.

He said the vast majority of applicants would tell him how much they NEEDED the job. All of the conversations revolved around their NEEDS. They didn't tell him what they could do for his business.

With that in mind, we should not be letting people in this country based on their NEEDS. What are they going to do for our country?

I can't help but think of a friend of mine that owned an ice cream shop. He told me a little bit about the types of applicants he would get to work in his shop.

He said the vast majority of applicants would tell him how much they NEEDED the job. All of the conversations revolved around their NEEDS. They didn't tell him what they could do for his business.

With that in mind, we should not be letting people in this country based on their NEEDS. What are they going to do for our country?
Truth. But I don’t think those who are allowing this have any interest in making the US a better place. Quite the opposite judging from their actions.

I agree completely. If our immigration requirements were on par with Mexico then NONE of these fuckers would be allowed in the US. As a developed country we should emulate Switzerland for immigration.

I agree completely. If our immigration requirements were on par with Mexico then NONE of these fuckers would be allowed in the US. As a developed country we should emulate Switzerland for immigration.
Why Switzerland? We (Swiss) are flooded by immigration since 15 years. We are probably one of the worst example to follow in the world. Do you know that in our country, we have up to 70% of non-citizen that are living in some areas like Geneva? The policy is total OPEN bar. You can get unemployment benefits by simply filling papers and providing bogus information without paying a dime to the .gov.

Notice the short person who casually breaks store windows, then walks away:

Same thing happened in the Twin Cities at the beginning of the 2020 riots. I don't recall if they ever caught the guy. I want to say it was an auto parts store, but not sure. Anyway, watching this, plus the subsequent reaction by bystanders is interesting.

Almost as if as long as someone else breaks windows, it's giving permission to loot.

Hope every store in America is loaded with surveillance cameras with off-site storage. Something that automatically backs up cloud storage would be good, in case "the cloud"has an unexpected memory loss.

Why Switzerland? We (Swiss) are flooded by immigration since 15 years. We are probably one of the worst example to follow in the world. Do you know that in our country, we have up to 70% of non-citizen that are living in some areas like Geneva? The policy is total OPEN bar. You can get unemployment benefits by simply filling papers and providing bogus information without paying a dime to the .gov.
Swiss citizenship by naturalization is still more rigorous than for the US, on paper anyway. Becoming a naturalized US citizen has become a joke.

Reactions: 10ring'r and eprom
if yall want to emulate an immigration policy

1683572338281.png

Europe is not where u wana look

220px-%D7%90%D7%91%D7%9F_%D7%92%D7%91%D7%95%D7%9C_%D7%9E%D7%A6%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%9D.jpg

37E98377-93E8-4C85-9102-967907578716_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Same thing happened in the Twin Cities at the beginning of the 2020 riots. I don't recall if they ever caught the guy. I want to say it was an auto parts store, but not sure. Anyway, watching this, plus the subsequent reaction by bystanders is interesting.

Almost as if as long as someone else breaks windows, it's giving permission to loot.

Hope every store in America is loaded with surveillance cameras with off-site storage. Something that automatically backs up cloud storage would be good, in case "the cloud"has an unexpected memory loss.

Need some of these hook to a glass break detector: That would be the shiz, after a few random response with this, crime should "drop" one way or another! :)

earwcgt6.jpg

Reactions: Mwalex and 10ring'r
Swiss citizenship by naturalization is still more rigorous than for the US, on paper anyway. Becoming a naturalized US citizen has become a joke.
Yes, true. The policy is really different, and it's obviously hard to make decent comparisons, but in most of Europe you don't have any incentives for changing your citizenship, even for people outside the EU. Whenever you go, you automatically get all the benefits of a local/native/citizen. That's even a requirement from the Brussels' regime. Sometimes that's even the opposite. Foreigners have more rights than the locals, it's totally up-side-down. If you ask me, I think it's done on purpose to virtually bring down the borders and make the whole EU block - one multi-cultural "nation" where patriotism and nationalism is considered toxic.

Probably on some alphabet agency payroll.

Reactions: mtrmn

I agree but didn't the Swiss just go woke and allow a bunch of rag-heads in their country. I know Sweden did but what about the Swiss.

Yes, true. The policy is really different, and it's obviously hard to make decent comparisons, but in most of Europe you don't have any incentives for changing your citizenship, even for people outside the EU. Whenever you go, you automatically get all the benefits of a local/native/citizen. That's even a requirement from the Brussels' regime. Sometimes that's even the opposite. Foreigners have more rights than the locals, it's totally up-side-down. If you ask me, I think it's done on purpose to virtually bring down the borders and make the whole EU block - one multi-cultural "nation" where patriotism and nationalism is considered toxic.
Same “upside-down” is happening here in the US. I completely agree with your reasons why.

Are some Latinos getting tired of other segments of the population getting all the press?
the ~6.5million new illegal migrants compete with existing residents for the same low cost housing, driving up rents for everyone.
i can see how some already poor immigrants struggling to survive might resent this.

Reactions: MadDuner

It’s the biggest con ever perpetuated by the national media.

For all of their hysterics over “disinformation” and “collusion,” we know now that they were indisputably the most guilty of both.

Recent reports show how the Washington ruling class, including career intelligence officials, the media and Big Tech, plotted well in advance to suppress and discredit the fully authentic and legitimate Hunter Biden laptop story, solely for the purpose of influencing the 2020 election.

The greatest offense was on behalf of the news media, the constitutionally protected institution charged with holding the powerful to account.

In 2020, they abandoned that mission to do the complete opposite

Same thing happened in the Twin Cities at the beginning of the 2020 riots. I don't recall if they ever caught the guy. I want to say it was an auto parts store, but not sure.

That was umbrella man, he was an alphabet soup agent and he started the riots. He carried an umbrella because there was rooftop surveillance and an overhead drone (real .mil drone), so he covered up. Only a glowjogger would know that there was a drone overhead at that point. The public found out later and that was only because autists revealed it. After he kicked it off, he disappeared and was never seen again.

The weaponized autists tried to figure out his identity but never quite did. The closest they got was a match up with an ex LEO. But anyway, that guy was obviously a glowjogger. Probably the same guy that helped blow up the RV in Nashville (remember LEO grabbed an agent after the explosion who was running from the scene). Or maybe he's the guy that got to plant the pipe bomb on J6.