• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

The "unraveling" is picking up momentum.
Sloane_The+Unraveling.jpg

Yeah man, I’m not saying he’s wrong… or at least not all wrong, but damn. It ain’t all meant to be painted with that roller …. Way past a broad brush. Just finally hit my limit.

He can be wearing but he is for the most part right.

I dont want to live in the world he advocates but it would be better than this shit by far.

He can be wearing but he is for the most part right.

I dont want to live in the world he advocates but it would be better than this shit by far.
Yeah, you’re not wrong. And a pretty good chance that maybe I’m the asshole here…. Check that.

I’m definitely an asshole….

But still pretty tired of his constant denigration of folks I know to be honorable defenders of the Constitution. Just hit my tipping point today for some reason.

Yes but living every day as an attack on reason is wearing.

It makes you wish you lived closer to Vesuvius just to make it stop.

Part of the problem is living in the den of the beast.

Heard from a vermin, same as me, that I used to work with.

He took his high speed training this state paid for and moved to OK to perform firearms investigations for a police dept there as a civilian.

He called the other day and can’t express the night and day attitudes of the peeps. He lives on a 5 acre plot and is setting up a horse barn for a couple horses and some goats.

His only negative comment and you prairie dwellers will laugh at this, he says it’s really windy and it never stops.
Tell him to put up a barbwire fence. It's the only thing that blocks the wind out there

Yeah, you’re not wrong. And a pretty good chance that maybe I’m the asshole here…. Check that.

I’m definitely an asshole….

But still pretty tired of his constant denigration of folks I know to be honorable defenders of the Constitution. Just hit my tipping point today for some reason.

I'm beginning to think less and less they are honorable defenders of the constitution.

They are scared shitless with short term thinking.

If just a few more shrugged it would have stopped.

I hear about the latest heart attack or the newest immunity issue I have no sympathy.

Until they get mad and seek revenge for what was done they are just robots to me.

I'm beginning to think less and less they are honorable defenders of the constitution.

They are scared shitless with short term thinking.

If just a few more shrugged it would have stopped.

I hear about the latest heart attack or the newest immunity issue I have no sympathy.

Until they get mad and seek revenge for what was done they are just robots to me.
Fair enough

We know what we saw but because we threw up in our mouths we just can't really say right now.
You are sooo absoluuutly correct. I'm so glad I did my time. Thought I did it honorably. None of that crap(and that is the polite term I'll use) would have even been thought about during my time. So F'n embarrassing. Mac:(

Found a voice recording of @wade2big ….

Just like with Wade I may not believe in everything this Dude says but we have more in common than that which would divide us……

Everyone should listen to this speaker and think. Actually stop and really think.

You are getting closer everyday @pmclaine. ;) I appreciate the post.

Dear Wade, I’ve tried to be understanding of your utter fucking lunacy, because you seem like you genuinely care about the Constitution and our country.

But fuck it, I’m out. Welcome to the ignore button.

And fuck you.

That is all.
What did he say that was so wrong?

See....we can all get along like the Kang wanted.
Yeah...Wade gets on my nerves.....but he isn't always wrong.
As the days go by, I get ever more jaded.
I'm an asshole too.
I'm already an asshole.....see sig line

Can I join

Doc

Third class citizens….

Business is business. I will guarantee that the government (taxpayers) are paying twice the rate. The hotel probably won't be inhabitable when the illegals are finally out but the taxpayers will get to pay for the renovations.