• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Glowies gonna glow...
awzZewx_700b.jpg

A Ray Epps type of person was attempting to get AZ Patriots to head to the border yesterday “to do something”.

I’m fairly certain that the leftists in government that have orchestrated this mass invasion - will in fact just be salivating at the idea that some gullible Patriots would be convinced to go interfere with their event. You know all the alphabet agencies are waiting in the weeds for somebody to show up so they can get another kangaroo court proceeding going. Watch for it.

What did he say that was so wrong?
Not wrong so much as the unbelievably gross generalization of those who have, and who are currently serving in the military.

I too think it’s all going to hell on rails, with increasing every administration, but there are those on the inside fighting for The Constitution. I know because I was one of them…and personally know many outstanding people still in that game.

Same with most local law enforcement officers I personally know, etc. Not everything, or everyone is a corrupt political tool.

To the contrary, everyone I know fought every day to abide by the rules derived from The Constitution. And I for one took the time to talk about how we swear an oath to that body of work…not to a person, or government…but to The Constitution. I did it at every promotion, re-enlistment, etc. I presided over where the member took an oath, and watched in play out in a thousand different ways over a 32-year career.

And I’m proud of that achievement. I know what I did…and what I gave up to serve. Some gave a lot more than me. And fuck anyone who wants to paint us with the same broad brush as the corrupt assholes at the top, or at least whoever’s manipulating those at the top of our formerly incorruptible institutions.

Am I too close to this to clearly see what it’s become? I don’t know…maybe. But again, I know what I’ve done, and proud of it. Who the fuck is he to tell me that it was only to serve some evil plan that seems to be playing out inside that cranium of his.

Enough of the rant though…. I honestly believe his heart is in the right place, but the approach and gross generalizations are just dumb.

As much as I hate big government, the alternative is complete chaos. As long as we stick to the roles outlined in the Constitution, there is a role for government and the military. We need to get back to that, but Wade’s approach is to just burn it all down.

And it may get to that point, but that’s not where we should start…and certainly not where we need to end up.

Just my $0.02…

Not wrong so much as the unbelievably gross generalization of those who have, and who are currently serving in the military.

I too think it’s all going to hell on rails, with increasing every administration, but there are those on the inside fighting for The Constitution. I know because I was one of them…and personally know many outstanding people still in that game.

Same with most local law enforcement officers I personally know, etc. Not everything, or everyone is a corrupt political tool.

To the contrary, everyone I know fought every day to abide by the rules derived from The Constitution. And I for one took the time to talk about how we swear an oath to that body of work…not to a person, or government…but to The Constitution. I did it at every promotion, re-enlistment, etc. I presided over where the member took an oath, and watched in play out in a thousand different ways over a 32-year career.

And I’m proud of that achievement. I know what I did…and what I gave up to serve. Some gave a lot more than me. And fuck anyone who wants to paint us with the same broad brush as the corrupt assholes at the top, or at least whoever’s manipulating those at the top of our formerly incorruptible institutions.

Am I too close to this to clearly see what it’s become? I don’t know…maybe. But again, I know what I’ve done, and proud of it. Who the fuck is he to tell me that it was only to serve some evil plan that seems to be playing out inside that cranium of his.

Enough of the rant though…. I honestly believe his heart is in the right place, but the approach and gross generalizations are just dumb.

As much as I hate big government, the alternative is complete chaos. As long as we stick to the roles outlined in the Constitution, there is a role for government and the military. We need to get back to that, but Wade’s approach is to just burn it all down.

And it may get to that point, but that’s not where we should start…and certainly not where we need to end up.

Just my $0.02…
Government right now is the force trying to destroy the Constitution.

That govt derives it’s power from the force institutions.

The force institutions are comprised of “Ordinary Men”.

Due the “uniform” nature of these institutions the individual rarely breaks out from the “group think”.

Lt Col Scheller is the only one I can think of…..how did that go for him.

I have financially supported many single mothers. Need to start my own donation hotline, lol.
Holding them up from falling while bent over may be “supported” but you are not understanding the big picture.

Which is why I refuse to call anybody a democrat nowadays. They are Marxist/Communist. I know a lot of folks are up on Robert Kennedy…but…he also is listed as a communist (D). D = C = M. Not that hard folks. It’s been this way for over 50 years; but even the folks with < 70 IQ should be able to see this now.

Most RINO’s fall in this group as well. They don’t want folks to know; but they are the same in their ultimate belief…that COTUS means nothing - which really pisses me off. RINOs are the worst of the bunch…at least this AOC associated person is a commie and isn’t hiding it!

What if I supported some big hoes? Definitely got some 300+ lb conquests.
I too personally make decisions of the fairer sex based on ability to survive being stuck in a rolled over vehicle without food in back country conditions, must be a Marine thing, but be truthful with yourself if it came down to getting a sweet new antique plane or using that money to put the feed bag on your love interests what decision are you making?

I see a heavy hottie being ghosted.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
A Ray Epps type of person was attempting to get AZ Patriots to head to the border yesterday “to do something”.

I’m fairly certain that the leftists in government that have orchestrated this mass invasion - will in fact just be salivating at the idea that some gullible Patriots would be convinced to go interfere with their event. You know all the alphabet agencies are waiting in the weeds for somebody to show up so they can get another kangaroo court proceeding going. Watch for it.
No, you’re not paying attention, they are three steps ahead of us. They did all the past psychological warfare on us so we wouldn’t do anything about it.

If most border agents are doing paperwork, how many terrorist do you think have entered our country or will enter shortly?

If most border agents are doing paperwork, how many terrorist do you think have entered our country or will enter shortly?
From the comments:

Q: "Why, Mr. Taliban, did you come to America when you fought for 20 years to get us out of your country?"
A: "We figured if we could make $85 Billion off the arms you left behind in Afghanistan, we could make $Tens of Trillions off what we could get you to abandon in your own country."

Found a voice recording of @wade2big ….

Just like with Wade I may not believe in everything this Dude says but we have more in common than that which would divide us……

Excellent, thanks for sharing.

The truth hurts.

Anyone that disagrees with what was said in this video, will soon agree.

WTF? One candidate, Aisha Chughtai, presents herself as a Muslim, the other, Nasri Warsame, as a Somali. Somalia is 99% muslim. The LBTQ......+("plus" is for pedo) crowd has not even entered the fray.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Devildog
@DarnYankeeUSMC

Reactions: oldshooterback
So two of the 9/11 hijackers worked for CIA or were being recruited by CIA at the time

''In an obscure court filing, dozens of former FBI agents and others allege that an illegal CIA operation on US soil accidentally facilitated the 9/11 attacks. It should be a bombshell — if only anyone in the establishment would notice.''

Reactions: gigamortis