• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Uganda is not joking around about this. Trying to force them into what they consider to be aberrant behavior will only push them into the arms of Russia. The vast majority of their society is firmly and emotionally against allowing this in their country. Its not just the government but also the citizens of Uganda that Biden is arguing with. Trying to force them to do this will not cause increased allegiance to the US but would very much work against US interests in the area. Best path forward is to let it go.

And how is he going to punish Uganda? With the US “Gone Woke” military? Take away Uganda’s man bun hair cuts? Not allow them internet access to Dylan Mulvanie’s web page?

its gonna be awful embarrassing when, the Ugandans march down Pennsylvania Avenue, weapons in hand and demand that hiden biden and the Gone Woke military surrender.

What a terrible time to be a member of the proudest Military in the history of the world, maybe the universe, to be subjected to the gone woke shit..

And how is he going to punish Uganda? With the US “Gone Woke” military? Take away Uganda’s man bun hair cuts? Not allow them internet access to Dylan Mulvanie’s web page?

its gonna be awful embarrassing when, the Ugandans march down Pennsylvania Avenue, weapons in hand and demand that hiden biden and the Gone Woke military surrender.

What a terrible time to be a member of the proudest Military in the history of the world, maybe the universe, to be subjected to the gone woke shit..
They will cut off the money we send and probably the rigged voting machines

4EwSa5xGrY1f.jpeg

I need an ASS master............

Excuse me..........I meant a grass master...........

I am a little anal about a few things......one is my yard.........I'll show few pics and explain my problem...........

The front yard is great..........the back yard , not so much..........

The big girls piss in the back yard, and as many as you know it kills the grass.........what can I do.........to get grass to grow where they live..........

Pics of the front...............
IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG
    799.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    780.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    599.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Revelations 18. It’s coming!!

Re: the Chinese invaders, I was thinking more of Revelations 9: 13-16 :

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Who has an army of about 2,000,000...wait, let me think, give me a minute...

Last edited:

You think this is a joke, but this is our reality. Ashli Babbitt's mom, who has been peacefully doing vigil outside the Capitol, is harassed non-stop by Antifa. But who was arrested? You know who.

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Who has an army of about 200,000...wait, let me think, give me a minute...
In 16 it states 200 thousand thousand. Isn't that 200,000,000?

Who has an army of about 200,000...wait, let me think, give me a minute...
I think I’m tracking with you… but wonder if you misplaced a decimal point…?

oops

They are being placed in my neighborhood BIG TIME. Supermarket today - at least 30% ...identified by what they language they are using, often lack of common politeness/courtesy (wasn't expecting that!), between 4-6 kids (wearing Nike, Jordans, etc.) per adult female, unlimited food budget (straight to the butcher counter, no packaged meat for them!!), and brand new 80K SUV's.

Who has an army of about 2,000,000...wait, let me think, give me a minute...

200,000x1000 = 200,000,000
2 hundred million

Last edited:
Seems like they are not learning.

Seems like they are not learning.

I'm thinking that Target doesn't understand who their actual customer base WAS.