• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm thinking that Target doesn't understand who their actual customer base WAS.
They know.

But when given a directive to shun a large portion of your customer base or face financial ruin at the hand of the banks.

They follow the bank's directive.

Just wait till the banks start factoring a person's social credit score when it comes to mortgages and car loans.

just more proof that college degrees don't mean shit anymore.

hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-21563866.png

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Seems like they are not learning.

I was taught these corporations operated primarily on the concept of Shareholder Value however that no longer seems to be the case as they lose billions pursuing/promoting woke trans child depravity.

SHAREHOLDER VALUE:
Shareholder value is a business term, sometimes phrased as shareholder value maximization or as the shareholder value model, which implies that the ultimate measure of a company's success is the extent to which it enriches shareholders. It became prominent during the 1980s and 1990s along with the management principle value-based management or "managing for value".

Is Trans ideology being promoted to children by corporations the 21st century version of Molech or Ba’al meaning it’s just as important to pursue religion (although demonic) in the boardrooms as much as it is Shareholder Value?

More tolerance from the inclusion party

If the baby killers don't care about the person in the womb, they won't care about anyone else and their violence will only get worse when pro-life agendas are advanced.

There is a special place in God's heart for babies and the people who protect them. He won't hold his anger for long against the ones who hurt the innocent.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand - when I awake, I am still with you." - Psalm 139: 13-18

If the baby killers don't care about the person in the womb, they won't care about anyone else and their violence will only get worse when pro-life agendas are advanced.

There is a special place in God's heart for babies and the people who protect them. He won't hold his anger for long against the ones who hurt the innocent.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand - when I awake, I am still with you." - Psalm 139: 13-18
Regardless of whether there is a special place in God's heart for babies there should be for humans. One thing we should do as a society is protect the innocent/helpless to the fullest of our ability. Aborting a fetus as a form of birth control is the antithesis of that and a perfect example of a narcissist/sociopath.

I don't doubt it for a second. Oswald was a pawn, and a nut. I did a pretty deep dive on Marina (his wife) and there are just too many....ahh say what, that does not happen.....for something else not to be going on. She was related to some high up soviet KGB guys IIRC, and you just don't walk out of the USSR like those two did at that time. Something sideways was going on.

Reactions: Doc68 and 10ring'r

I know I am late to comment on these stories, but I don't care.

These people that supported her, and really I have no issue if you think this is the right path, green bullshit for example, that does not mean I agree with you, it means you are allowed to have that point of view.

Well those people are finding out they got used, and they are not real happy about it.

There is a clip floating around with someone in one of her town halls screaming I BELIEVED IN YOU, I TRUSTED YOU.....you learned pal.

I'v been trying to get my school board to hire strippers to give lap dances for the seniors since dancing is considered an Art Form so its educational. Mt request was refused because I wanted strippers who had penises.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
I need an ASS master............

Excuse me..........I meant a grass master...........

I am a little anal about a few things......one is my yard.........I'll show few pics and explain my problem...........

The front yard is great..........the back yard , not so much..........

The big girls piss in the back yard, and as many as you know it kills the grass.........what can I do.........to get grass to grow where they live..........

Pics of the front...............
View attachment 8152243View attachment 8152244
I wouldn't be sweat'n that. I'm anal about my yard also (weed/feed/mow), and mine isn't as "lush" as yours. But, that is nothing, in my opinion, anyways. Over watering is about all you can do to the spots (dilute the Amonia). My dogs have a special "place" to pee in the backyard and that's what I do. By the way, it is a nice yard. Even with the "pee marks". Mac(y)

Last edited:
They will cut off the money we send and probably the rigged voting machines
Cut off the money? When has a democrat ever cut off the money to a foreign government or a welfare recipient? Heck, ole hunter might be employed by the Ugandan government for consultant fees on the oil and gas industry. (Does Uganda even have any oil or gas reserves? Never mind, ole hiden biden will throw on the pressure to hire ole hunter to advise them on resources they never had.).

Now that i think of it, making them hire hunter for the millions he demands but never has earned, might be a pretty serious punishment.

We r screwed
I can't even have a bayonet lug on my rifle and China gives their children the lug and bayonet ! Those fairies in dress here are in for a rude awakening if China decides to annex America .......

Who has the skinny on the new Commandant USMC.

Ribbon rack looks like he has been there done that but based on time and place of appointment I’m not expecting much.