• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

If they had stopped, got out of the car and shot him it would have been ok for you? Shooting or running over, both are lethal force and I don’t have any issue with it.

yeah, hell yeah. shoot him. i mean, he was down after the first hit, so shoot him.

The second car runover seemed excessive, is all im saying. if he get hit with the first car and he's still shooting, then i guess do whatever you can.

also i had to watch the vid several times to figure out it was LEO and not just some random gangland assassination. the first car to hit looked like a minivan.

it was just strange all around.

Or a school of tactical assault piranhas. If that is not available, a couple of families of Giant River Otters (from the Amazonian rainforest) would be quite a deterrent too. These things are HUGE and carnivorous. 😂
If you read American Sniper they could employee beach balls on our side of the border. See all the big round bright colorful beach balls floating in the water? If you remember the story those beach balls are very effective with non swimmer types.

044611BA-EB0B-44F3-891E-54B76EF61453.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
If you read American Sniper they could employee beach balls on our side of the border. See all the big round bright colorful beach balls floating in the water? If you remember the story those beach balls are very effective with non swimmer types.

View attachment 8158873
I would be the cartels have already figured out how to get around this.

Wow. They aren't even trying to sell it? Just abandoning it? I stayed at that Hilton for Conferences.
I can't remember which article/where it was, but in that article it was stated (in ever so flowery terms) that they had been in discussion with potential buyers and they were optimistic that a buyer could be found.

Sounded like utter bullshit to me......... :rolleyes:

yeah, hell yeah. shoot him. i mean, he was down after the first hit, so shoot him.

The second car runover seemed excessive, is all im saying. if he get hit with the first car and he's still shooting, then i guess do whatever you can.

also i had to watch the vid several times to figure out it was LEO and not just some random gangland assassination. the first car to hit looked like a minivan.

Looks like this took place in Russia, so all bets of being strange are off.

I can't remember which article/where it was, but in that article it was stated (in ever so flowery terms) that they had been in discussion with potential buyers and they were optimistic that a buyer could be found.

I think a buyer will be found, it is called taxpayers. The .gov, both state and likely fed will buy them both up and house the dregs in them, then wonder why the place is just going to hell that much faster.

Like other shit holes... The city will buy it and house the homeless.. Your tax dollars at work/

Reactions: UKDslayer
The LEOs figured out a way to avoid shooting.....
Found the original clip

Police said on Feb. 21 they saw 42-year-old Taiwansley Jackson driving recklessly on Jennings Station Road and Halls Ferry. Officers tried to pull him over but he sped away, weaving in and out of traffic.

In the video, Jackson hits light poles near McLaren Avenue and Goodfellow Boulevard in Jennings before jumping out of the vehicle, holding a pistol, while the car is still moving.

As he is running away in a parking lot from several marked and unmarked police cars, he begins shooting at officers. A police car then hits Jackson from behind, and he goes flying in the air before landing on the concrete and being run over by another police vehicle.

Jackson was the only one hurt in the incident. His injuries were non-life threatening and officers did not fire their guns, the police department said.

Police can be heard on dispatch audio, also released Tuesday, asking officers to check on residents who live in the direction of where Jackson fired the gun.
Jackson is charged with first-degree assault, armed criminal action resisting arrest by fleeing and unlawful possession of a firearm. Jackson was in jail Tuesday on a $500,000 cash-only bond, police said.

The video was released as part of the department's transparency efforts, where they aim to release relevant footage within 45 days of when an officer uses force.

But this one is truly well cut with appropriate sound track

It was a minivan and an suv, 5-0 uses unmarked vehicles everyday especially in a city like St Louis. There were also black and whites in this chase. When you shoot at 5-0, they are authorized to use deadly force...this is deadly force. There was nothing strange at all here, this is a daily scene in the city.

It was a minivan and an suv, 5-0 uses unmarked vehicles everyday especially in a city like St Louis. There were also black and whites in this chase. When you shoot at 5-0, they are authorized to use deadly force...this is deadly force. There was nothing strange at all here, this is a daily scene in the city.

well.... technically they used somewhat-injured-him force. as he is slated to make a full recovery in order to re-offend.

Good question…they are banking on the fact that none of these migrants can swim which is mostly true. As soon as there head gets near the water/underwater they panic & start to breathe in rapidly and most ultimately drown.

Not sure how effective it will be in the end. Cartel will start sling shotting them over the barrier with life jackets on.
Make trebuchets great again!

4,000+ Churches Split from Pro-LGBTQ+ United Methodist Church Denomination
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...o-lgbtq-united-methodist-church-denomination/

Therrell said the pro-LGBTQ+ resolutions show where the UMC is headed in the future.

“We think it is highly likely at the General Conference in 2024 that the definition of marriage will change, that the ordination standards will change, and that most of the traditional provisions we’ve passed in recent years will be repealed,” he said.

The only way this happens is if pedo pete has passed his usefulness. Remember many predicted in the beginning that he was going to be there for a short time only, then he would be done away with.

They are already prepping for the new dear leader regime, newsome/rice.

Shame they aren't going to have primaries. We could all which to D and mess up their votes.

There is a story floating around about Shirley Temple and her mother when they got contracted to Warner Brothers. As Temple tells the story she went to one exec and her mother went to another. When Shirley went in there is a guy standing there nude with a hard on. Shirley said this was the first time she had ever seen a nude adult man and did not know what to do, she started laughing. The exec got real mad and told her to leave his office.

Back in the car she told her mother about it, and her mother said you don't want to know what went on with me. Shirley Temple was IIRC 11 at the time.

Good ole days my ass. It has always been that way.
Yes. 100% this!!! It’s has been this way the whole time!
298CEE04-2DF5-4CC1-9D01-3A4FFDE304A2.jpeg
16999349-9189-4DCD-8A38-5D96C452A8F2.jpeg
2B2259E6-C6F1-4905-A209-F32360B04A23.gif
2741D616-8C08-49D0-AD76-E611E8CAF99F.jpeg
3482E444-5AA9-4F30-B77B-4F7C01AE1703.png
44CDC33B-3520-4A91-822D-A5EE689491A7.jpeg

thanks for that. i have read up on it years ago when it came across things i was looking at, but i didnt recall any mention of a president wishing the ship had sunk. if johnson did in fact say that, he was not worthy of office, much like most that came after him.

The word “swimming”.

You will understand with some research.
Last year one of them bought a boat and took the whole family out to the lake. 10 people in the boat and backed off the trailer. Just a few feet away from the trailer the boat is filling with water because no one put the plug in. No life jackets and 8 of them drowned within fifteen feet of the bank.