• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Shooting him or running him over; legally they’re the same use of force. It didn’t look to me like the 2nd officer even had time to stop or avoid him, but even if he did, I’ve got no problem with it. I wouldn’t stop and jump out on the “hope” that the threat was neutralized.

That's great but now someone else is going to have to shoot that perpetrator later. He will re-offend

Does anyone else think it odd that everyone everywhere that has a platform is talking about this at the same time?

Being used as a distraction?
Or is it the excuse to finally build that one world gov't and global digital currency that the illuminati wants so bad?
Many things that are in the Bible have not turned out the way people interpreted them while still being fulfilled.
People have been looking for the person that will be the or is the Beast that will mandate a mark of obedience. Barak Obama was a front runner for the job just a few years ago.
As the wef pushes their agenda of "you will own nothing and be happy" will the prophecy of the beast be fulfilled by an alien? When people are hungry they will accept anything for a morsel to eat.
We just experienced some seemingly normal people turn on others for not getting the jab. Some of them were the people that you work with and go to church with. They wanted you and your family rounded up and at a minimum to be excommunicated so they could have limited normalcy.
Something to ponder.

I saw an article floated last month that some scientists in Japan have been able to create life in a Petri dish and can make humans.

I don’t believe it but it is the thing they need to have people believe to make them “Godlike”.

They never will do this but if from “behind the curtain” they can get people to believe they can they will make themselves false gods.
This is the central tenet of satanists. As old as humans.

Many things that are in the Bible have not turned out the way people interpreted them while still being fulfilled.
People have been looking for the person that will be the or is the Beast that will mandate a mark of obedience. Barak Obama was a front runner for the job just a few years ago.
As the wef pushes their agenda of "you will own nothing and be happy" will the prophecy of the beast be fulfilled by an alien? When people are hungry they will accept anything for a morsel to eat.
We just experienced some seemingly normal people turn on others for not getting the jab. Some of them were the people that you work with and go to church with. They wanted you and your family rounded up and at a minimum to be excommunicated so they could have limited normalcy.
Something to ponder.
Good point. Hell if I know..
But I 100% believe they're here and have been for a long time. Bob Lazar said some of the craft at Area 51 were found at archaelogical dig sites..

Good point. Hell if I know..
But I 100% believe they're here and have been for a long time. Bob Lazar said some of the craft at Area 51 were found at archaelogical dig sites..
There's many things that can not be explained. They have tried but what do you believe? Was this by a people with very limited abilities beyond basic survival or?
Líneas_de_Nazca,_Nazca,_Perú,_2015-07-29,_DD_49.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Sounds to me like potato threatened SA and SA/the Crown Prince simply responded to the threat.......

As I get older, I am paying more attention to things like "writer's perspective". It appears to me as though this particular "writer" is attempting to advance a position/agenda. Outright claiming that the Crown Prince 'threatened" biden only tells half the story. For those in the writer's audience, it seems that only the lazy/addled of mind would buy off on/not question the writer's bias.

I'm in no way, shape or form, defending the Crown Prince. I have no dog (or if I do, only a very small one) in this fight. My point is to shine some much needed light on obvious, blatant media bias.

This seems to be one of those "stop and think about what you just read" moments...........

Last edited:
Gol Damn...

Disclosure Project 2.0 Primer

What's Going On - The Sting of All Stings

The Ruse
What is going on is what many notable Ufologists and Conspiracy Analysts have been saying for decades: The day will come when all will be revealed. However, this revelation is not what you think.

A little over a week from now crucial questions will be asked after the Disclosure Project's National Press Club Event on June 12th. Strangely, we'll begin hearing business-oriented questions seeking to uncover the truth about white-collar crimes so vast and unimaginable that UFOs, UAPs, and ETs, will be replaced with accounting and government acronyms like GL and NSA. Apparently, Elliot grew up, but Elliot's handlers got caught stealing Reese's Pieces.
The United States Government and FVEY government partners have engaged in an elaborate ruse for over a half-century. This deception has led to financial scams totaling trillions of dollars. On June 12th, Dr. Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project team will allege that FVEY government partners, plus top corporations throughout multiple business sectors, have been hiding exotechnology at the expense of taxpayers. Just last month, the Disclosure Project noted it "will be presenting definitive evidence of illegal unacknowledged black budget projects related to UFO/UAP operations" (Disclosure Project). Then using this exotechnology to grab market share. Schemes of trickle-down economics as in trickle-down technology and patents are being handed out to select corporations. Taxpayers flip the bill for this Black Project R&D and are not reaping the rewards. Others like Stephen Bassett of the Paradigm Research Group (PRG) will support Greer's allegations, and whistleblowers will attest to this unethical practice.

And That's Not All
Additionally, there's been overcharging skimming billions from government coffers. And the exotechnology is so advanced that it could, in all possibility, solve a myriad of socioeconomic issues besieging humanity. Government officials, corporate executives, and select career politicians have known about these advancements for decades but kept the technology secret in order to reap the riches off ill-gotten gains.

UFOs and alien life. The answer based on the latest information indicates YES. As unbelievable as it may sound, the answer is YES. However, the disclosure of possible exopolitical relationships is somewhat secondary to the Black Project R&D scam. Absolutely, if ties to other alien entities are in fact a reality we'll see the greatest headlines of all time. The "Weekly World News" returns and so does the "Page 5 Honey". BUT MEDIA WILL BE USED TO COVER UP THE FRAUD. Of course, at this time the public does not know if extraterrestrial relationships exist OR if alien exotechnology was found on Earth—a type of accidental Weyland-Yutani Corp. or Indiana Jones archeological discovery. However, an article published in "World Affairs: The Journal of International Issues points to ongoing exopolitical relations with extraterrestrials." What? Yup.

World Affairs prefaces Michael Salla's 2008 summer article with the following:
"Recently, many former high officials have publicly disclosed direct experiences with advanced extraterrestrial life forms and have acknowledged government suppression of the relevant hard data. The science of Exopolitics focuses on the public policy implications of the evidence concerning extraterrestrial life, unlike traditional Ufology, which merely seeks to conduct rigorous scientific analysis to confirm the facts. It is high time to involve the public in this issue of critical relevance, which remains hitherto mostly restricted to the area of national security."

Yes, it's difficult to believe. So couldn't this so-called admission be disinformation?

US Government Public Disinformation Campaigns
Michael Salla is a noted scholar in international politics and foreign policy. Salla has a Ph D. in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia. He is no lightweight academic. His background includes significant peacemaking initiatives.

In the same World Affairs article, Salla provides curious information pertaining to US government public disinformation campaigns that began in the 1950s (maybe even earlier). One national security concern back then was extraterrestrials:
*"The 1953 CIA-sponsored Robertson Panel delivered a report, the Durant Report, that recommended ridiculing the flying saucer phenomenon and the possibility of extraterrestrial life, for national security reasons. The Report stated:
The "debunking" aim would result in reduction in public interest in "flying saucers" which today evokes a strong psychological reaction. This education could be accomplished by mass media such as television, motion pictures, and popular articles... Such a program should tend to reduce the current gullibility of the public and consequently their susceptibility to clever hostile propaganda (Robertson Panel 1953)."*
I never thought the cost of Reese's Pieces could be so much more than a movie theater. I guess I was wrong. Good thing some candies have an incredible shelf life. But ET propaganda has a shelf life of its own.

Propaganda Now!
As I type this up I discover new Paramount Plus+ drops on YouTube. Are you aware that the first season of "STAR TREK: Strange New Worlds" is now free to YouTube premium members? How nice. I'm not a Trekkie but I enjoy Sci-Fi and good film production. Nothing like "clever hostile propaganda" to keep you on your toes and your mind somewhere else.
Hollywood's bread and circus entertainment keeps us from discovering the truth. "The Sting" with Redford and Newman is a classic. We jump to the Butch and Sundance characters in our minds but "The Sting". Wow. What a movie. The plots are similar. Underdog ruffians using their wits to overcome a challenge. But then again the plots are different. "The Sting" is a revenge plot—using deception to get even. "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" is a survival plot—the characters created their own Kobayashi Maru. Yet I'm getting a little off track. So I'll bring it home.
Phone Home
In short, taxpayers are being scammed. Disclosure Project 2.0 is exposing a Black Project con job. Alien ETs or not, decades of misappropriation. Passing out government funds to business elites ... like ... dare I say it ... Reese's Pieces. And all the while a propaganda campaign was employed until "the likelihood of the extraterrestrial hypothesis would be put off to some future date when evidence would be sufficiently overwhelming to remove all possible doubt" (Salla 118). Okay, maybe some UFO disinformation campaigns were done for national security and to protect the public. But in reality, this propaganda strategy provided cover for scams that lasted decades while corporations and certain individuals cashed in. It's what President Eisenhower warned America about—the world about. A military-industrial complex working in hand with a "scientific-technological elite". We've been suckered for decades!

And what's worse... Based on witness testimony it's highly likely that people were murdered to hide the truth. Whatever that truth may truly be ... Once again, Aliens ETs or not we've been ripped off! It's the Sting of All Stings.

As Ike said in his farewell about America's gifted place in history: "Understandably proud of this pre-eminence, we yet realize that America's leadership and prestige depend, not merely upon our unmatched material progress, riches and military strength, but on how we use our power in the interests of world peace and human betterment."

Sounds great Ike. I hear Odessa is nice this time of year.

Works Cited
Disclosure Project, "Historic press event on UAP/UFO disclosure in Washington, DC." PRNewswire. 24 May 2023. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...fo-disclosure-in-washington-dc-301834022.html
President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Farewell Address. 17 January 1961. Washington D.C.
Robertson Panel 1953. US Department Of Defense (USAF) Restatement Of The Proceedings And Conclusions Of The Scientific Advisory Panel On Unidentified Flying Objects. 14-18 January 1953. http://www.cufon.org/cufon/robertdod.htm
Salla Michael E. PhD. “Exopolitics: Discipline Of Choice For Public Policy Issues.” World Affairs: The Journal of International Issues, vol. 12, no. 2, Summer 2008, pp. 114–29. JSTOR, https://www.jstor.org/stable/48505175. Accessed 3 June 2023. ibidem: Salla Michael E. Exopolitics: Discipline of Choice for Public Policy Issues Concerning Extraterrestrial Life. Exopolitics Journal 2:4 (July 2008). ISSN 1938-1719 www.exopoliticsjournal.com, Peer-reviewed January 2008. Researchgate.net [accessed Jun 03 2023].
Film and Media references
I leave this up to you to figure out 😁
https://mrmikemrmike.locals.com/post/4098574/disclosure-project-2-0-primer
there is a portion of this that is bulllshit.

“And the exotechnology is so advanced that it could, in all possibility, solve a myriad of socioeconomic issues besieging humanity.”

Human nature (sin) will not be affected by this. If there is any one group that intimately knows the Bruce Lee motto of being like water it’s those who scam the system. That corruption of character isn’t going to change as long as freebies are to be had, aliens or not. Socioeconomic issues come from any number of sources, including laziness. Aliens aren’t going to fix that unless they go and create a Tophet. But the WEF is already moving in that direction it seems, so…

View attachment 8160163

My mom used to say that PRIDE comes before the FALL. Guess what it‘s coming!
“Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.” Prov 16:18

In this case it isn’t pride in the classical sense, but rebellion and clinging to self-destructive ideas that lead to judgement. I wonder if it is not just a person or a nation this time around.

Does anyone remember this lady? She was critical of the faggot steamroller back then. I would not have been so restrained if someone threw a pie to my face. And this also begs the question; how did the faggot get a pie in there and so close to her in the first place? She's had lots of problems since her outspoken criticism of the first legislation introduced that gave the faggots and kiddy-fiddlers special rights. She's still a heroine in my book. If you speak out against the sodomites today, you will get more than a pie in the face.

Reactions: Mwalex
This is what happens when you exercise your right to free speech. The idiot cop must have got his panties all bunched up when the preacher decided to flex his First Amendment muscle. The prosecutor dropped the charges. A County Commissioner said that the arrest was illegal and the city & police department could face legal action.

IMHO, the only thing that stops this is when the arresting officer loses his job, his pension, his kid's college fund, his house and his car.

This explains why they are trying to take all first world countries back to the Stone Age. Their climate "crisis"/attack on anything modernized by fossil fuels: (your cars, your HVAC, your appliance), everything that makes life comfortable must "go" so you don't put up a fight about their upcoming genocide. We know where this genocide should start, but I can't find my hero.

They believe that causing death through non-violent means is “peaceful”, because they weren’t standing over the bodies as the hearts and brains stopped functioning.

WEF should set the example and go first.

This explains why they are trying to take all first world countries back to the Stone Age. Their climate "crisis"/attack on anything modernized by fossil fuels: (your cars, your HVAC, your appliance), everything that makes life comfortable must "go" so you don't put up a fight about their upcoming genocide. We know where this genocide should start, but I can't find my hero.
I'd like to see a re-make of the Twilight Zone episode of "The Obsolete Man," with these turds dying along with the Burgess Meredith's character; only in real life.

Reactions: Mwalex
They believe that causing death through non-violent means is “peaceful”, because they weren’t standing over the bodies as the hearts and brains stopped functioning.

We can get a headstart on the depopulation of Earth, with these three pos first.
Mac;)

Does anyone remember this lady? She was critical of the faggot steamroller back then. I would not have been so restrained if someone threw a pie to my face. And this also begs the question; how did the faggot get a pie in there and so close to her in the first place? She's had lots of problems since her outspoken criticism of the first legislation introduced that gave the faggots and kiddy-fiddlers special rights. She's still a heroine in my book. If you speak out against the sodomites today, you will get more than a pie in the face.

pie to the face was tv OP planned, you can hear a person say, 'call security', and another say, 'NO, let him stay'.. WTF

How many did the Police run over? Lol

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender