• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

His music sales must be down

Anyone remember this fag version
C748CB28-83A1-4F64-A130-029B3070645E.jpeg

This is the hill I die on. Absolutely will not accept this crap!!

Hey hoss, its the hill that all of us are gonna die on. Thats the very core of their plan.
This is why they've been diluting God's Word since the New King James Bible was printed.

WEF will be the high priests of the new religion.

You will wear your chosen religion as a conversational pieces and talking point.

It will be the new “I’m vegan”

"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof...."

I saw an article floated last month that some scientists in Japan have been able to create life in a Petri dish and can make humans.

I don’t believe it but it is the thing they need to have people believe to make them “Godlike”.

They never will do this but if from “behind the curtain” they can get people to believe they can they will make themselves false gods.

Reactions: Devildog and mtrmn
I saw an article floated last month that some scientists in Japan have been able to create life in a Petri dish and can make humans.

I don’t believe it but it is the thing they need to have people believe to make them “Godlike”.

They never will do this but if from “behind the curtain” they can get people to believe they can they will make themselves false gods.

God is gonna take the bridle off the devil as the end(not the end of time, the end of Satan's kingdom) approaches.
We already see the horses of the Apocalypse galloping.

yeah, hell yeah. shoot him. i mean, he was down after the first hit, so shoot him.

The second car runover seemed excessive, is all im saying. if he get hit with the first car and he's still shooting, then i guess do whatever you can.

also i had to watch the vid several times to figure out it was LEO and not just some random gangland assassination. the first car to hit looked like a minivan.

it was just strange all around.
Shooting him or running him over; legally they’re the same use of force. It didn’t look to me like the 2nd officer even had time to stop or avoid him, but even if he did, I’ve got no problem with it. I wouldn’t stop and jump out on the “hope” that the threat was neutralized.

Reactions: Mwalex

Every member of the WEF needs a trip to some theoretical train station - because we’re not going to be happy owning nothing, we’re not eating bugs, and we’re not going to accept their attempts at rewriting history or the Bible.

Rudy, who warned the American public about the Biden Family’s international pay for play scandals years ago, told Rita Cosby that he has a witness who is the former chief accountant at Burisma who is willing to testify on the Biden crimes. She even has the Biden bank account transactions. She has the receipts!

Rudy Giuliani: It’s extraordinary. I gave them one witness that any investigator would jump through hoops to go to. Gave them a witness who is a woman who was the chief accountant at this crooked company, Burisma. She was the wife of the former owner who died under suspicious circumstances. And, she was willing to give up all of the offshore bank accounts, including the Bidens’ accounts. She supervised the transfer of a lot more cash to the Bidens and other crooked politicians for Burisma.
Rita Cosby: Are you confident that now the House Committee is going to get to the bottom of that? Because that is stunning.
Rudy Giuliani: The reality is that we gave it to them in January of 2020, and the Pittsburgh US attorney was very interested. And then in a very strange move, Barr took it away from him, gave it to the US attorney in Delaware. He didn’t do a damn thing about it. And the woman was under threat of death. So we tried to put pressure on them to do something. Look, suppose she was lying. You would find out in a minute she wouldn’t have the accounts. She either has the goods or she doesn’t. And it’s absurd not to interview her. She claims she had bank accounts and that the Biden’s got a lot more money under the table than already. We had $8 million on the table that we could prove, which they could prove tomorrow if they wanted to they could have proved it three years ago, Rita. They could have indicted him before he ran for president and obviated this problem. We could have found out if he was innocent or guilty in January of 2020. All the witnesses were there, and I have him on tape like Schokin. Schokin was willing to come and testify.

ASGH.

Rudy, who warned the American public about the Biden Family’s international pay for play scandals years ago, told Rita Cosby that he has a witness who is the former chief accountant at Burisma who is willing to testify on the Biden crimes. She even has the Biden bank account transactions. She has the receipts!

ASGH.
Shit will happen.

Rudy’s head will melt under the klieg lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68

ASGH.
If anything, the woman will commit suicide and leave a note/manifesto apologizing for lying.