• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

0mxtWCNN.jpeg

She is unbelievably Homely. I don't care how you slice it.

Reactions: Steel head

Yeah, and I've got some waterfront property in Arizona to sell ya.

Oh, okay. Lets move on now..............:(

The mistakes NEVER go the other way it seems.

Okay, now that we've ascertained the election was stolen, what happens now? Does the country give the election to the honest winner and install Trump in office? Do we just say, "Oh Well" and keep everything the way it is now? Or is there other options?

Okay, now that we've ascertained the election was stolen, what happens now? Does the country give the election to the honest winner and install Trump in office? Do we just say, "Oh Well" and keep everything the way it is now? Or is there other options?
If the people were to decide to take justice into their own hands considering the overwhelming evidence and the unwillingness to do anything about it by the authorities, I can tell you with certainty the police and National Guard would be used in any attempt to stop corrective actions. I haven’t the slightest idea beyond this certainty. We wait and see.

Start with impeachment charges.

At the same time go back to dc for a bigger round of fuck fuck.

I think we'd have plenty of volunteers for Firing Squads. Just 6 bullets for each felon. Quick and easy, doesn't cost much money, what could be easier?
How about one bullet and we just get closer to make sure we don’t miss. That is unless the ammo is provided of course.

Start with impeachment charges.

At the same time go back to dc for a bigger round of fuck fuck.

What impeachments charges would you have them tired for? They themselves did nothing wrong and even if they did, you'd never be able to prove it. This isn't an empeachable offense.

How about one bullet and we just get closer to make sure we don’t miss. That is unless the ammo is provided of course.

6 bullets, 7 executioners, that way there's always a doubt on whether you shot the prisoner. But if everyone brings their own ammo, then all bets are off.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

Let's see if we can start by getting the 2 senate seats back as they were lawfully elected and go from there, that should tell us how the rest would play out.

Let's see if we can start by getting the 2 senate seats back as they were lawfully elected and go from there, that should tell us how the rest would play out.

We don't know how far down the ballot the theft occurred. We could have Trump in the White House and a majority in both the House and the Senate. This goes much further than just the White House. Also, who knows how far off the local elections were.

We may never know.

Do tell of this marvelous place....Shang gri-la I presume.
I'm not hard to find. I love where I am, minus the politics. My range and my current view. Don't know if it qualifies as Shang gri-la, but it works for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210526-161113_BallisticsARC.jpg
    Screenshot_20210526-161113_BallisticsARC.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 16220602113625225659721726470975.jpg
    16220602113625225659721726470975.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: 10ring'r
I think we'd have plenty of volunteers for Firing Squads. Just 6 bullets for each felon. Quick and easy, doesn't cost much money, what could be easier?
That sounds expensive

Let's try living in the white house under false pretenses.

Impersonating a president?

Or plain old election fraud.

I don’t have the luxury of time most days to scan this thread. When I do I get frustrated with all the replies made to some fuckstain that I have on ignore, it’s a waste of everyones time. I ask everyone to stop indulging the enemy with attention. The smart ones can feed you just enough to keep you engaged while your squandering your time and energy, It’s called the fabian strategy. I have a saying that I’m sure someone smarter than me came up with “if your dumb you dammed well better be tough”, be smarter not tougher. Thanks

I'm not hard to find. I love where I am, minus the politics. My range and my current view. Don't know if it qualifies as Shang gri-la, but it works for me

Huh, would never think of that area as prime shooting ground though it is beautiful for many reasons. Guessing the food is good too if Bifana is on the menu.

I seldom get down that way but I really think I should.

Make sure they are all live rounds.

Dont want anyone's conscious suffering if they think they had the blank.

Build a gallows at the same time.......

6 bullets, 7 executioners, that way there's always a doubt on whether you shot the prisoner. But if everyone brings their own ammo, then all bets are off.

Make sure they are all live rounds.

Dont want anyone's conscious suffering if they think they had the blank.
You guys sure this is what Frank wants on his website?

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

I respect your opinion.

but...

based on your immediate previous post expressing the policies of the coup regime are unknown to be intentional indicates to me that you suffer some sort of critical thinking block that prevents you from seeing reality.

I think it is because you have "Hope".

"Hope" is a great thing unless you hold onto it too long and it clouds your ability to see truth.

Im guilty.

I had "Hope" the 2020 election would be legitimate.

I abandoned that and embraced "Hope" that the fraud would be exposed.

As time passes I am abandoning that and now I have "Hope" that we avoid violence....

If I have to abandon that than its imperative to forget about "Hope" otherwise you will not be able to function in the midst of the shit that follows. Someone without "Hope" is sad state but they are very effective in fighting what made them that way.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end — which you can never afford to lose — with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be." – VADM James B. Stockdale, USN (1923-2005)​

Huh, would never think of that area as prime shooting ground though it is beautiful for many reasons. Guessing the food is good too if Bifana is on the menu.

I seldom get down that way but I really think I should.
It's pretty rural and there are three other ranges, one private and two clubs within a few miles. The other private gets out to 600 plus. His berm is much better than mine, but I have nothing but woods and swamp behind mine for at least a mile. Weekends, you can hear shooting from all of them. Must drive the libs insane. About 16% of the population in town have class a ltcs.

New Bedford has one of the largest Portuguese feasts in the world in early August. You want great Portuguese food, that's the place. Im pretty sure they were in the Guinness book of world records for beer consumption at one point years ago.

• Love
Reactions: pmclaine
It's pretty rural and there are three other ranges, one private and two clubs within a few miles. The other private gets out to 600 plus. His berm is much better than mine, but I have nothing but woods and swamp behind mine for at least a mile. Weekends, you can hear shooting from all of them. Must drive the libs insane. About 16% of the population in town have class a ltcs.

New Bedford has one of the largest Portuguese feasts in the world in early August. You want great Portuguese food, that's the place. Im pretty sure they were in the Guinness book of world records for beer consumption at one point years ago.

If I am down there it's either Battle Ship Cove or the Whaling Museum.

Good restaurants in NB but watch your location.

Only other time I was down there was to help an ex girlfriends, friend move.

She was temporarily staying at a house in Dartmouth.

It ended up being Phil Sheridans old house.....one of the neatest things for a history geek to see.

The Generals Great, great grandson was living there it was beautiful.

Reactions: Mike Ryan
why the fuck did they pay fucking the chinamas to do it in the first place.
fauci should be tried, convicted and executed.

lnyEOviN.jpeg

I don’t have the luxury of time most days to scan this thread. When I do I get frustrated with all the replies made to some fuckstain that I have on ignore, it’s a waste of everyones time. I ask everyone to stop indulging the enemy with attention. The smart ones can feed you just enough to keep you engaged while your squandering your time and energy, It’s called the fabian strategy. I have a saying that I’m sure someone smarter than me came up with “if your dumb you dammed well better be tough”, be smarter not tougher. Thanks
....or you could be an adult and not ignore people with opposing viewpoints.