• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

No Civil War is different.

Obama will activate his "civilian army" that was going to be as big as the military and police.

We may find out who the new gun owners are and where the ammo went.

You can be sure China will play for humanitarian reasons.
It is very interesting, though there has been a slight uptick in ammo availability, the prices are still rather outrageous; though I did score some 22 LR for an "after the election" deal of 11c/rd (insanity). But who the hell is buying this ammo at this price? Or, are the vendors not getting it? Is another entity buying the ammo?

IuCogHbE.png

Feel good story of the day.
I remember going to a concert at the Lakewood Amphitheatre and was quite sure that after the show, my car would NOT be there. This was in 2002!!!!! I had to drive through ATL about 4 weeks ago, at night, and got detoured off the road somewhere with I-75 shut down for work. I had no idea what the landscape of where I was driving through was. I just know in many parts of the ATL, I'd feel slightly under protected even with an AC-130 over my head. Don't get me wrong, Atlanta has some nice and decent areas, but not knowing ATL and getting detoured onto side roads at night isn't my cup of tea...I'm old and don't want that excitement.

It is very interesting, though there has been a slight uptick in ammo availability, the prices are still rather outrageous; though I did score some 22 LR for an "after the election" deal of 11c/rd (insanity). But who the hell is buying this ammo at this price? Or, are the vendors not getting it? Is another entity buying the ammo?

people and shooters are buying it. some people who have gone over a year with no ammo to buy are going to buy it. there are millions of new gun owners and they are also buying the ammo. Its not some conspiracy or some huge cabal or entity thats buying it. its the American Consumer.

We don't know how far down the ballot the theft occurred. We could have Trump in the White House and a majority in both the House and the Senate. This goes much further than just the White House. Also, who knows how far off the local elections were.

We may never know.
And for how long? The super majority of a few years ago was likely lost to fraud also. I guarantee that is the only way Hickenlooper beat Gardner. Nobody in CO wanted that lying horse faced fuck stick for a senator. How long has it been going on in Cali, NY, Detroit, Chicago, etc,etc,etc...... This wasn't their first trial run.

The current president was in on it, as well as a multitude of other illegal things with Hunter. Biden literally told us they had "the most compressive election fraud plan."

that TIME piece is propaganda in perpetuity. nothing but bald faced lies.
I haven't read it, and don't give two shits about in honestly. We all know and saw what happened.

IF I want to find a history alphabet agencies making political attacks I don't have to look too far.

Last edited:
And for how long? The super majority of a few years ago was likely lost to fraud also. I guarantee that is the only way Hickenlooper beat Gardner. Nobody in CO wanted that lying horse faced fuck stick for a senator. How long has it been going on in Cali, NY, Detroit, Chicago, etc,etc,etc...... This wasn't their first trial run.

The current president was in on it, as well as a multitude of other illegal things with Hunter. Biden literally told us they had "the most compressive election fraud plan."

I think you're vastly underestimating the level of stupidity in the average voter these days, as well as their ability to be manipulated by the many tools now available to those pulling the levers. As fucked as this last election was, I really think most of it was the fault of social media + sending every idiot (many of which usually didn't bother to vote) an easy way to vote the way their phone told them to.

I think you are overestimating how stupid the average the voter is. I think how we got here was on full display at the national level in the last election. They did not learn how to do this in one cycle. The fact is many of the mail in votes came from bogus addresses, and absentee ballots were taken without proper vetting. ITs not a matter of giving people ballots and they fill them out how their phone tells them. Its a matter of making enough ballets so you can harvest enough of them to turn any election in your favor. People who don't vote threw their mail in ballots in the trash, or they voted for Trump. You think people disfranchised with the political system came out of the wood work to vote for Biden? Come on!?!?

It appears very likely that the course of this audit has been quietly steered by top Democratic leadership in the U.S. Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D), through the auditors themselves. Both Philip Stark, Ph.D. and Barbara Simons, Ph.D., the board chair of Verified Voting and also a member of George Soros’ elite Democracy Alliance Board, are current appointees to the corrupt and powerful U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC).

It appears very likely that the course of this audit has been quietly steered by top Democratic leadership in the U.S. Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D), through the auditors themselves. Both Philip Stark, Ph.D. and Barbara Simons, Ph.D., the board chair of Verified Voting and also a member of George Soros’ elite Democracy Alliance Board, are current appointees to the corrupt and powerful U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC).

Just passing the Battle Road visitor center in Lincoln as I read this.........inn 1775 those rube farmers would have had a response to this.

I think you are overestimating how stupid the average the voter is. I think how we got here was on full display at the national level in the last election. They did not learn how to do this in one cycle. The fact is many of the mail in votes came from bogus addresses, and absentee ballots were taken without proper vetting. ITs not a matter of giving people ballots and they fill them out how their phone tells them. Its a matter of making enough ballets so you can harvest enough of them to turn any election in your favor. People who don't vote threw their mail in ballots in the trash, or they voted for Trump. You think people disfranchised with the political system came out of the wood work to vote for Biden? Come on!?!?

To be clear, I think the data and my own observations have shown me there was a lot of genuine A+ fuckery in the election beyond just ass-stupid voters checking the wrong box because Twitter said orange man bad...I'm just saying there was ALSO a metric shit ton of ass-stupid voters checking the wrong box because Twitter said orange man bad, in fact I've unfortunately spoken to a great number of them as I live part time in CO.

I can't say either way whether if you take out the ridiculously obvious irregularities over which the Democrats scream "most legitimate election in galactic history!!" there would still be enough ass-stupid voters for it to still go to Biden. I guess my main point is even if the "real" result was that Trump won the election (and I'm willing to believe that was the case, for all the good it will ever do or matter at this point), I'm still really disturbed by how much my 40 years of truly believing humans are the stupidest species to ever exist was proven correct. It's not like zero people actually voted for Biden after all...

Reactions: Bender
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

Border Patrol agents in the Del Rio Sector in Texas have seen a 3,166% increase in arrests of convicted sex offenders compared to the same timeframe last fiscal year — as agents across the border continue to nab criminals with convictions for sex crimes, including against children.
The agency said that since Oct. 1, the beginning of Fiscal Year 2021, agents in the sector have arrested 95 convicted sex offenders — making a 3,166% increase over the same timeframe last fiscal year.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
Well now, ain't that interesting? I still want to know what happens if it's proven that Trump won enough states and should be the president. Does anyone know the answer to this?
They are going to make trump a felon so he would not be eligible.

Reactions: OldSalty2
They are going to make trump a felon so he would not be eligible.

this, but to also exclude him from running again. no matter the results of election audits.

its obvious the intention.

Reactions: TACC