• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

svjocTuT.png

U.S. intelligence has been sitting on a “raft” of evidence pertaining to the Wuhan lab leak origin of COVID-19, according to a report published by the New York Times.
After Joe Biden announced a 90 day investigation into the theory, it has been revealed that there is “a raft of still-unexamined evidence that required additional computer analysis that might shed light on the mystery,” according to senior administration officials quoted by the newspaper.

Comments are encouraging!
IMO, this is a dishonor to Reagan to have little paul ryan give a speech at the Reagan Library. For they said similar things about Reagan in the run-up to 1980. The "establishment" didn't like him (hence we got bush as VP as part of the 'agreement').

Reactions: Bender

Instead of posting a message about the vast numbers of quality posts, I'll just post this one. It would seem that many of the Left's propaganda is starting to fall apart. Anyone with at least 2 brain cells can see that. However, it would also seem that many in the MSM will not cover this information and still are acting as an arm of the Democrat party.

My question is simple. Will the MSM have a Eureka moment and come back to their sanity, or does this continue ad nauseam?

Instead of posting a message about the vast numbers of quality posts, I'll just post this one. It would seem that many of the Left's propaganda is starting to fall apart. Anyone with at least 2 brain cells can see that. However, it would also seem that many in the MSM will not cover this information and still are acting as an arm of the Democrat party.

My question is simple. Will the MSM have a Eureka moment and come back to their sanity, or does this continue ad nauseam?
Once a lying marxist peice of shit, always one. There is no coming back. These guys aren’t acting @BullGear.

• Angry
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

You are right Dorothy......

but they dont care if we know.

They ask "What are you going to do about it?"

Will the MSM have a Eureka moment and come back to their sanity, or does this continue ad nauseam?

It will continue as it always has.
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you read the newspaper you are misinformed"
--Mark Twain

Reactions: MtnGhost
Haysus Mother Flipping Crickeys

Skip to #4

vax.jpg

And Whitney Webb (she is one smart cookie!!!) on Vax Passports. when you start connecting the dots.. in this case the revolving door between top execs and Pharma / Gov / Epstien... etc. There is such fucking evil brewing around this shit it boggles the mind!!

And this:

Watch from the current time… All the other bad shit in the Covid experimental vaccine (like the spike protein, etc. ) –now add this: Aluminum nano particles (called Adjuvants, in this case Aluminum Hydroxide) are IN the fucking Covid “vaccine” Some evidence points to being a contributor to Alzhemiers.

vaxx.png

Last edited:
hunter working out the bribery details with the chinamas.

a04ff427fe8180ff.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
What I love is that claiming the virus was released intentionally by the CCP is somehow "racist"

.....but it's absolutely not racist to claim the virus was released because poor Chinese hicks were eating raw bats......

they didn't, but while i would not make such statements, i see no issues with using their own propaganda against them.
I know. It's a little like these a holes on their side wondering why we possibly need to know the origins of covid when what we really need is to know the origins of the one million times less deadly 1/6.