• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Haysus Mother Flipping Crickeys

Skip to #4

View attachment 7635444

And Whitney Webb (she is one smart cookie!!!) on Vax Passports. when you start connecting the dots.. in this case the revolving door between top execs and Pharma / Gov / Epstien... etc. There is such fucking evil brewing around this shit it boggles the mind!!

And this:

Watch from the current time… All the other bad shit in the Covid experimental vaccine (like the spike protein, etc. ) –now add this: Aluminum nano particles (called Adjuvants, in this case Aluminum Hydroxide) are IN the fucking Covid “vaccine” Some evidence points to being a contributor to Alzhemiers.

View attachment 7635450

Whitney Webb sure does a good job of showing the evil players of the 36-level deep chess game eh?

We only have woman's divisions because they aren't very good at sports, so they needed somewhere to play with other not very good people.

While I understand that you may have over generalized to make a point, I do not believe this is not universally correct. There are some sports where I feel the sport was splint into divisions without good cause.

Example and a fun fact:
After the first time a woman won an Olympic Gold Medal competing against men they split into separate divisions four years later.

Whitney Webb sure does a good job of showing the evil players of the 36-level deep chess game eh?
Man.. you're not saying! She is one smart cookie... just to keep tabs of all the scumfucker's names and where they sliver to/from takes some disciplined organizational skills.

She can talk a blue streak and I HATE when the hosts interrupt and derail her train of thought just so they can get their damn voice/perspective in.

Even so she does a fantastic job of connecting the dots and the blatantly obvious conclusions therein.

Bro.... We are in a world of HURT.

Reactions: MtnGhost
Watch this video. Worth your 15 minutes. This man is on our side speaking truths.

I listened to the entire interview and it was incredible.

He lays out how the CDC, AMA, MSM, hospitals, international organizations, high level government officials have basically denied early treatment protocols of any kind for Covid to the point of actually pulling doctor’s medical licenses and banning the treatment with hydroxychloroquine. Nothing was be proposed or promoted to keep Covid patients out of the hospital! All the data was manipulated to frighten and inflate the perceived danger. Nothing was being done to protect at risk populations.

His comments on the push to vaccinate everyone on the planet point to some very bad agendas.

I am not one to jump aboard the conspiracy theories, but his analysis is hard to refute. It looks like “they” do want to control “us” at every level, if not kill “us”.

uh-oh. of course it could be fake or nothingburger.

PkUw5QV8.jpeg
Wasn't this guy supposed to be a witness before and withdrew?
They are going to make trump a felon so he would not be eligible.
So..some people around "here" said Trump didn't use his authority over the military and his EO to have a 7 city martial law to find the fraud before Jan. 6 because is life was supposedly threatened, and now he will be put in jail and be "suicided" ala Epstein?

To take it a step further... I know its an investment of time but...You really need to watch the recent "Whitney Webb interview with the Last American Vagabond"...

You will then know how much worse it is than you think now.

Reactions: Bender and MtnGhost
I love it. I’ve been ell oh elling since President pedo came in office and let the chicks with dicks back in women’s sports.

Can’t wait for the feminazis to put their pussy hats on and protest against the lgbtqxuzfgajdbejd community.

Sometimes you need to let things come to their obvious cataclysmic end in order to fix it.

Its just so hard when you lived a life thinking "people know better", than staring in disbelief as so many board the clown bus.

I dont even really care so much about this tranny/pedo shit.

Its just another wedge being used to "forward" another agenda.

When the main goal is reached all this shit will be ended most expeditiously.....those who think they are now "winning" will be the most surprised losers.

Slave World will not give two fucks about their being special.

Reactions: mtrmn and 10ring'r
Reading some history about the Revolution.

Small Pox is basically one of the main characters.

Both sides functioned in its midst.

"Innoculation" in those days consisted of cutting an incision into the patient than wiping in some puss from a small pox afflicted person.

Part Im reading now....Brits have just evacuated Boston.

Washingtons order was that the first thousand troops into the City had to be small pox survivors. It was considered they bore their small pox scars with pride. As the author (Atkinson) describes the players in the Revolution it seems everyone is either "heavily pocked" or "lightly pocked". The troops had to be survivors of small pox because they feared the Brits had left a biological war weapon behind.

People in the age of leeches seem to have more understanding of virology than present day or.......the powers that be have a different agenda.

While I understand that you may have over generalized to make a point, I do not believe this is not universally correct. There are some sports where I feel the sport was splint into divisions without good cause.

Example and a fun fact:
After the first time a woman won an Olympic Gold Medal competing against men they split into separate divisions four years later.
I actually did not know that. My knowledge of the situation has mostly to do with Babe Didrickson, but now reading I see you are referring to another golfer before her. Golf is obviously a sport that does not need to be split. My honest take is that splits should happen not where it is about letting women win prizes of their own, your example excepted, but where it is about the safety of the competitors. I think the idea of siphoning off money from amateur mens sports in order to fund amateur women's sports is silly and discriminatory. It is the kind of discrimination we accept, but it lays the foundation for what comes after it. Where it is about safety and involves physical contact, even something as low contact as softball, I suppose I relent.

Of course I am fine with professional women's sports. If there are enough people who would actually pay to see something like the WNBA, that just proves we have a lot of dumb shits in this country. :)

I actually did not know that. My knowledge of the situation has mostly to do with Babe Didrickson, but now reading I see you are referring to another golfer before her. Golf is obviously a sport that does not need to be split. My honest take is that splits should happen not where it is about letting women win prizes of their own, your example excepted, but where it is about the safety of the competitors. I think the idea of siphoning off money from amateur mens sports in order to fund amateur women's sports is silly and discriminatory. It is the kind of discrimination we accept, but it lays the foundation for what comes after it. Where it is about safety and involves physical contact, even something as low contact as softball, I suppose I relent.

Of course I am fine with professional women's sports. If there are enough people who would actually pay to see something like the WNBA, that just proves we have a lot of dumb shits in this country. :)
The WNBA loses money every year and is basically a tax shelter/write off for the regular NBA. If the WNBA had to stand on their own, they'd have gone bankrupt 20 years ago

Reactions: Bender
The WNBA loses money every year and is basically a tax shelter/write off for the regular NBA. If the WNBA had to stand on their own, they'd have gone bankrupt 20 years ago
I certainly believe that. It makes perfect sense. My main distaste is for title IX and of course everything it has been perverted to become.

Interesting. I was not aware of the golfer. Actually my example was in a sport that is a little closer to home. In the 1992 Barcelona Olympics a women took a gold medal in a shooting event. The Olympic committee barred women from the event altogether until 2000 when they opened a separate division.

In 2012 London Games the woman who took a Gold Medal in another event scored higher than her male counterpart in the men's division when looking at the same strings of fire. It would have been great to watch the two of them go head to head. I watch the event both male and female every Olympic game. It is impossible to determine who would have actually taken gold but the odds favored the female.

I concur, that unless safety is the issue, women should be allowed to compete. We have gone too far in splitting the sports. Humans have a festinating way of defying your preconceived expectations of what you think they can or cannot do and you never know what may happen when you allow people the opportunity to excel.

Reading some history about the Revolution.

Small Pox is basically one of the main characters.

Both sides functioned in its midst.

"Innoculation" in those days consisted of cutting an incision into the patient than wiping in some puss from a small pox afflicted person.

Part Im reading now....Brits have just evacuated Boston.

Washingtons order was that the first thousand troops into the City had to be small pox survivors. It was considered they bore their small pox scars with pride. As the author (Atkinson) describes the players in the Revolution it seems everyone is either "heavily pocked" or "lightly pocked". The troops had to be survivors of small pox because they feared the Brits had left a biological war weapon behind.

People in the age of leeches seem to have more understanding of virology than present day or.......the powers that be have a different agenda.
they used cow pox to vaccinate against small pox, and it was effective and not deadly.

There is nothing to blame. This man is in the right. The weak, mask wearing, make believe playing mother fuckers everywhere in the world are to blame for all of this. I said that long ago here. If people would have rejected this mask bullshit then an election wouldn't have been stolen, small businesses crushed, inflation wouldn’t be shooting to the moon, and we wouldn't be trillions more in debt. Trump would be your President.

If you wore a mask throughout any of this and played their game, fuck you. You deserve it. If you are in law enforcement and fucked with anyone for moving freely, going to work, not wearing a mask, or for “trespassing”, double fucks to you.

reminder i was called a conspiracy nut for years

OtR8gI4s.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
F'n ASGH.....I've lost all faith in my Country. This pos needs to be removed, along with the rest of this admin.. I would just LOVE to turn on the t.v., and see my Patriotic Mil. walk into the House and Senate, and see chains being applied. Mac
p.s. Thanks for keeping this thread alive, but, with everything that's been exposed/brought out, ASGH and it just keeps pissing me off.

F'n ASGH.....I've lost all faith in my Country. This pos needs to be removed, along with the rest of this admin.. I would just LOVE to turn on the t.v., and see my Patriotic Mil. walk into the House and Senate, and see chains being applied. Mac
p.s. Thanks for keeping this thread alive, but, with everything that's been exposed/brought out, ASGH and it just keeps pissing me off.
What is “ASGH”