• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

vRV4euuH.jpeg

That response...is crystal clear truth.

Of course a dumb fuck like Garcia doesnt understand because he has no intention of doing the "hard work" of installing a tyranny.

He thinks he will just sit back and enjoy his position of power while others keep him installed.
Not to mention why the US wasn't invaded in certain world wars...."Behind every blade of grass"...

That kind of stuff isn't being taught in today's history classes.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Not to mention why the US wasn't invaded in certain world wars...."Behind every blade of grass"...

That kind of stuff isn't being taught in today's history classes.
And its good that it isn't taught, because it is straight out of Hollywood. The man Yamamoto, NEVER made that statement, and NEVER had ANY plans to invade mainland USA.

Sounds like you may need to read what he actually said.

Reactions: Rthur

I can't find any articles yet, but I'm seeing videos online that the house of commons has voted, and it passed with only one MP voting against it. Canada has indefinitely suspended elections. Even our conservative gov voted to allow Trudeau stay in power, for who knows how long. This country is so fucked up.

Edit:

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine

I can't find any articles yet, but I'm seeing videos online that the house of commons has voted, and it passed with only one MP voting against it. Canada has indefinitely suspended elections. Even our conservative gov voted to allow Trudeau stay in power, for who knows how long. This country is so fucked up.

Edit:

HOLY F! - seems a lot of stuff the conspiracy theorists have been screaming about are coming true.

Experimental vaccines (which is what this one is) as a way to introduce population control/eugenics...
Passports as ultimate tracking control/blockchain etc...
All rocketing towards SINGULARITY.
All to be governed by the deep (one) state / elite.

The vaccine was not brought in for the virus. The virus was brought in for the vaccine.
One you start understanding that --Everything else starts making sense."

And if you're not playing the game you're sidelined and become 'the problem'. When you add the fact with 5G technology they can track you within inches --there's no where to run no where to hide.

Last edited:

Senator Ron Johnson: We got another briefing by the FBI. And there was nothing there, really. Literally, there was nothing there. It was a nothingburger. I knew it was a nothingburger. They wouldn’t tell me what was behind the intelligence. So I started immediately saying, “Who told you to give me this briefing?” And all I got out of them was, “Oh, interagency.”… “Who told you to brief me this?” I knew I was being set-up. And by the way they set the trap a couple weeks ago in the Washington Post. Once again, here’s Cedric Johnson, “He’s being used as a tool for Russia, defending Russia disinformation.” It’s completely false. A comlete set-up. But that was the FBI that did that to me.

Someone this week mentioned that the investigation by the State Dept into china flu and turning it over to the justice dept was a move to cover up anything they don't want released. The State Dept would have to release everything. Where the justice dept could redact info claiming national security.
Any of y'all know the in and out of that? I figured that the State Dept could redact it as well. But who knows?

Reactions: Snuby642
Someone this week mentioned that the investigation by the State Dept into china flu and turning it over to the justice dept was a move to cover up anything they don't want released. The State Dept would have to release everything. Where the justice dept could redact info claiming national security.
Any of y'all know the in and out of that? I figured that the State Dept could redact it as well. But who knows?
and now it is known that the "intel community" has significant amounts of collected data connected to china's handling of the situation (whatever that means) and it is up to xiden to decide if that is released in any form.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Basically they didn't want any of it coming to light, so they killed a Trump admin examination of it. Somebody actually had a journaljism and found out, so they started a new probe as a CYA as even the media cared. I don't think it is actually going to be easy to paper this one over, as there are too many people putting out too many academic papers showing this was not a naturally occurring thing. They may redact it, but given the public nature of everything, I think we will know more than they would like.

But journalists now seem to think it is more important for congress to get to the bottom of 1/6, where four people died, most from being fat fucks, rather than get to the bottom of this virus which I know most people here think killed few people, but according to those same journalists killed in the millions. I have no opinion on the numbers, just the rank hypocrisy.

and now it is known that the "intel community" has significant amounts of collected data connected to china's handling of the situation (whatever that means) and it is up to xiden to decide if that is released in any form.

Yea, right.. for the fact Biden likes sucking Xing's dick in the back room, ASGH.

Reactions: Bender
it occurred to me that although there are many dudes that compete as females now, i don't know of any gals that try to compete as men.
there are gals that play with men, but not against them.
:unsure:

it occurred to me that although there are many dudes that compete as females now, i don't know of any gals that try to compete as men.
there are gals that play with men, but not against them.
:unsure:

I can't imagine why a woman power lifter wouldn't want to compete in the men's division. I just don't understand it....

I can't imagine why a woman power lifter wouldn't want to compete in the men's division. I just don't understand it....
Powerlifting has been quite good on this topic. I don't know every federation, but the ones with which I am familiar have excluded transgender athletes without being assholes about it. Androgens are a touchy subject over there anyway, so the raw ones have banned all androgens, including for seniors on TRT, and the geared ones would be hypocrites by banning only some of their drug users, so they let trans compete in the "untested" division, which just means lots of drugs anyway.

This is the IPF statement, which seems quite reasonable:

On discrimination : While the term discrimination is used to catch the attention of the public, it is most often misused. We are a sports organization with rules and policies. They apply to everyone to provide a level playing field. We have restriction such as age eligibility, who can compete as at our national events and so on. No, you are not discriminated against because you are a 40-year-old college student that is not allowed to compete at Collegiate Nationals. No, we are not discriminating against your 7-year-old daughter by not letting her compete. It is simply the rules of this sport that all must be follow if we are to be fair playing field. Another example, males are not allowed to use testosterone and to do so provides him an advantage. A master aged male cannot raise his natural testosterone level. Physicians frequently prescribe levels of androgens that are consistent with much younger men than the age of the patient. USA Powerlifting is not discriminating against master lifters who use testosterone for medical reasons. They may just not compete on our platform based on the drug testing policy.

On MTF: The IOC sports are a wide in spectrum. Take sports such as curling, equestrian, shooting and archery, these sports are more sport of skill, whereas powerlifting is a sport of strength. Men naturally have a larger bone structure, higher bone density, stronger connective tissue and higher muscle density than women. These traits, even with reduced levels of testosterone do not go away. While MTF may be weaker and less muscle than they once were, the biological benefits given them at birth still remain over than of a female.

On FTM: We do allow transgender men. What is prohibited in USA Powerlifting is the use of external androgens in this organization. This is the same rule that applies to all members. We have many older male lifters for example who require through their doctor to take hormone therapy(HRT). We respect their need to follow their doctors advice, but with that said, they are no longer eligible to be compete within USA Powerlifting.

Last edited:
Powerlifting has been quite good on this topic. I don't know every federation, but the ones with which I am familiar have excluded transgender athletes without being assholes about it. Androgens are a touchy subject over there anyway, so the raw ones have banned all androgens, including for seniors on TRT, and the geared ones would be hypocrites by banning only some of their drug users, so they let trans compete in the "untested" division, which just means lots of drugs anyway.

This is the IPF statement, which seems quite reasonable:

On discrimination : While the term discrimination is used to catch the attention of the public, it is most often misused. We are a sports organization with rules and policies. They apply to everyone to provide a level playing field. We have restriction such as age eligibility, who can compete as at our national events and so on. No, you are not discriminated against because you are a 40-year-old college student that is not allowed to compete at Collegiate Nationals. No, we are not discriminating against your 7-year-old daughter by not letting her compete. It is simply the rules of this sport that all must be follow if we are to be fair playing field. Another example, males are not allowed to use testosterone and to do so provides him an advantage. A master aged male cannot raise his natural testosterone level. Physicians frequently prescribe levels of androgens that are consistent with much younger men than the age of the patient. USA Powerlifting is not discriminating against master lifters who use testosterone for medical reasons. They may just not compete on our platform based on the drug testing policy.

On MTF: The IOC sports are a wide in spectrum. Take sports such as curling, equestrian, shooting and archery, these sports are more sport of skill, whereas powerlifting is a sport of strength. Men naturally have a larger bone structure, higher bone density, stronger connective tissue and higher muscle density than women. These traits, even with reduced levels of testosterone do not go away. While MTF may be weaker and less muscle than they once were, the biological benefits given them at birth still remain over than of a female.

On FTM: We do allow transgender men. What is prohibited in USA Powerlifting is the use of external androgens in this organization. This is the same rule that applies to all members. We have many older male lifters for example who require through their doctor to take hormone therapy(HRT). We respect their need to follow their doctors advice, but with that said, they are no longer eligible to be compete within USA Powerlifting.
What’s reasonable is separate women and men divisions. No explanation needed. These mental defective freaks should be shunned.

What’s reasonable is separate women and men divisions. No explanation needed. These mental defective freaks should be shunned.
No, they should be treated like full human beings without letting their issues disrupt what is normal for everybody else. There is no need to pretend it is real or normal, but also no need to make their lives harder, since that doesn't benefit anybody.

FWIW, in most sports, there is no "mens" division. There has always been an open division, where the best can play, and then later they added woman's divisions. For example in golf and tennis, the open division was for everybody, then the amateur was for amateurs, the woman's for women. We only have woman's divisions because they aren't very good at sports, so they needed somewhere to play with other not very good people.

Eventually thanks to the transgenders, the entire idea of women's sports and women's bathrooms and all that may go completely away and women who claimed to want full equality will get just that, full equality, nothing special for anyone!

Reactions: Choid
Eventually thanks to the transgenders, the entire idea of women's sports and women's bathrooms and all that may go completely away and women who claimed to want full equality will get just that, full equality, nothing special for anyone!
This is what happens when society takes Choid’s approach. These mentally ill people should not be accommodated or integrated into society. If they want to play make believe that’s fine. Expecting others to play along is poison. The same approach needs to be taken with liberalism. It must be rejected.

This is what happens when society takes Choid’s approach. These mentally ill people should not be accommodated or integrated into society. If they want to play make believe that’s fine. Expecting others to play along is poison.
Well, woman's sports is stupid from my point of view. Nobody wants to watch, so they have to steal from open sports or the taxpayers in order to play. I can't support that.

Assuming, just for the sake of argument, that they are mentally ill. Good societies treat their mentally ill kindly. They don't have to pretend they aren't ill, but they don't treat them with cruelty. Generally that is left to regimes run by monsters.

This is what happens when society takes Choid’s approach. These mentally ill people should not be accommodated or integrated into society. If they want to play make believe that’s fine. Expecting others to play along is poison.

Is that what you'd tell your teenage daughter. Don't mind the guy in the stall next to you, even if he's leaning over the wall and looking at you.

They are minors, they are counting on Adults to have their back, not someone who empowers this nonsense.

Is that what you'd tell your teenage daughter. Don't mind the guy in the stall next to you, even if he's leaning over the wall and looking at you.

They are minors, they are counting on Adults to have their back, not someone who empowers this nonsense.
Maybe you meant to quote @Choid. I would beat the brakes off one of these freaks if one happened to walk in behind my daughter.

Maybe you meant to quote @Choid. I would beat the brakes off one of these freaks if one happened to walk in behind my daughter.
I hardly think they should be using women's bathrooms and playing in women's sports. I'd fight against that as hard as I would a society that treated them less than human as well.

Reactions: OldSalty2

100%^^^^ although I might put it in a little milder/less fearful angry terms. Gender dismorphia or whatever it is they call it now days is a INDEED a mental issue. They do NOT belong in mainstream general sports. Period. They want to compete like special olympics? --great. Have at it. They can give themselves gold metals for lying to themselves... but do not pollute the sports with their little temper tantrums and force the world / people to accept them.

Psychology 101: How about they REALLY accept themselves FIRST? --then it shouldn't/wouldn't matter what other people thought.

Not that I am a titled psychologist but I have had a good share of psychology education --more importantly have known people that have transitioned. There's a pronounced, disturbed feeling about them that gives them a rather weird energy. And I've felt it sometimes before I even knew the person was transitioned... and on finding out it was like "Oh, yeah.. that what that feeling was"... Like that vast majority of mental issues... I can say without hesitation it goes back to childhood issues.

and they certainly do NOT belong in the same bathrooms!!

Last edited:
And the rabid feminists are just too fucking stupid to see what a threat transgenders are to them.. LOL....

And the rabid feminists are just too fucking stupid to see what a threat transgenders are to them.. LOL....
I love it. I’ve been ell oh elling since President pedo came in office and let the chicks with dicks back in women’s sports.

Can’t wait for the feminazis to put their pussy hats on and protest against the lgbtqxuzfgajdbejd community.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I love it. I’ve been ell oh elling since President pedo came in office and let the chicks with dicks back in women’s sports.

Can’t wait for the feminazis to put their pussy hats on and protest against the lgbtqxuzfgajdbejd community.

They won't because they know if they try they will be crushed by the same forces of evil they harnessed in their initial war against men.

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists are already currently subject to harsh application of cancel culture and many of them actually have to go picking up gigs speaking at conservative functions if they want to get chance to talk.

Watch this video. Worth your 15 minutes. This man is on our side speaking truths.
Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine and he is warning against the Vaccine.

Last edited: