• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: BullGear

So these ding dong kids win because of their feelings. The left is so much better at playing the long game. We are so fucked.

mizKq7yUhs4h.jpeg

:oops:

If the Germans start building big ovens again you know they have had enough

"Beat him like a pinata! Beat him like a pinata!"

A criminal with a long history of committing armed robberies tried to mug at gunpoint and take hostages among a group of construction workers just getting off their shift in Guayaquil, Ecuador. The construction workers were not having any of it. The perp may have tried to shoot somebody and somebody else forced the gun to point back at the perp and it fired during the scuffle, causing a graze wound to the perp's head. After being disarmed and trying to flee, the construction workers caught up to him and beat and kicked him to death. Responding police stood aside and let the would-be victims exact justice. The perpetrator died of the wounds sustained during the beating shortly after the video ended.

VIDEO:

I had people try to pull this shit. And then show up late. Then when I found out and took it away it was amazing that the paycheck went south. Tough shit. No stealing. You want the pay, do the hours. No tears on my side. Honor and honesty are intertwined. And those people don’t work with me any longer.

Last edited:
And there's no telling how many diseases they are blessing us with.
Oh you mean when over 18k Haitians came across in the summer of2020?! You guessed it, not a single covid check or any other check. All put into busses and shipped out to airports to be delivered throughout the country. Yes, I was there.

Attachments

• 20210919_122721.jpg
    20210919_122721.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210919_141209.jpg
    20210919_141209.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210919_141307.jpg
    20210919_141307.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 42
Oh you mean when over 18k Haitians came across in the summer of2020?! You guessed it, not a single covid check or any other check. All put into busses and shipped out to airports to be delivered throughout the country. Yes, I was there.

Another great article by Jason Whitlock. Satan is already planning and plotting.

”Oliver Anthony is from nowhere, a small farm in Farmville, Virginia. He knows he’s picking a fight with the devil. You wonder if he truly understands all the different ways Satan seduces.

We better pray for Oliver Anthony.

His walk with God is just beginning. By his own admission, he’s been dancing with the devil for much longer. The music industry will offer him the best drugs, alcohol, and women the world has to offer. If that doesn’t work, the industry will loose its puppets in corporate media to comb through every aspect of Anthony’s personal history.

Does he have an ex-girlfriend willing to smear him? Has he ever had a testy exchange with a black person at a grocery store? Did he like the wrong Facebook post? Did he vote for Trump?

Oliver Anthony knew “Rich Men North of Richmond” was a powerful song. On August 7, he recorded a nine-minute cellphone video introducing himself to the world and talking about his aspirations for the success of the song.

“It’s going to be the first song that’s going to get out there that’s been recorded on a real microphone and a real camera and not just on my cell phone,” he humbly states while sitting in his truck. “And Lord willing, it’s going to get some traffic and maybe a few of you will drift your way over here. I thought I would have kind of an introduction video on what it is I’m aiming to do here.”

He goes on to explain the meaning and purpose of "Rich Men North of Richmond." He feels the working class has been forgotten. The song is directed at the political elite on both sides of the Democrat-Republican divide. Anthony believes in the uniparty. He sees himself as neither left-wing nor right-wing. He’s also bothered by the normalization of sexualizing kids.”

Another great article by Jason Whitlock. Satan is already planning and plotting.

”Oliver Anthony is from nowhere, a small farm in Farmville, Virginia. He knows he’s picking a fight with the devil. You wonder if he truly understands all the different ways Satan seduces.

We better pray for Oliver Anthony.

His walk with God is just beginning. By his own admission, he’s been dancing with the devil for much longer. The music industry will offer him the best drugs, alcohol, and women the world has to offer. If that doesn’t work, the industry will loose its puppets in corporate media to comb through every aspect of Anthony’s personal history.

Does he have an ex-girlfriend willing to smear him? Has he ever had a testy exchange with a black person at a grocery store? Did he like the wrong Facebook post? Did he vote for Trump?

Oliver Anthony knew “Rich Men North of Richmond” was a powerful song. On August 7, he recorded a nine-minute cellphone video introducing himself to the world and talking about his aspirations for the success of the song.

“It’s going to be the first song that’s going to get out there that’s been recorded on a real microphone and a real camera and not just on my cell phone,” he humbly states while sitting in his truck. “And Lord willing, it’s going to get some traffic and maybe a few of you will drift your way over here. I thought I would have kind of an introduction video on what it is I’m aiming to do here.”

He goes on to explain the meaning and purpose of "Rich Men North of Richmond." He feels the working class has been forgotten. The song is directed at the political elite on both sides of the Democrat-Republican divide. Anthony believes in the uniparty. He sees himself as neither left-wing nor right-wing. He’s also bothered by the normalization of sexualizing kids.”
Sounds like Anthony and this dude are about to have similar experiences.

Satan is already planning and plotting.
Dude's got a tough road ahead. The music industry (those who control it) is not something you trifle with. Truly and completely evil.

Katy Perry started as a christian singer...

Katy-Perry-Grammys-Performance-2014.jpg

Reactions: JR_77

I know the answer…well, I believe I do anyway…but how does someone as red pilled as RFK, Jr. still see himself as a liberal democrat?

My thought is that it’s because he’s never wanted for anything in his life…ever. I’m sure he’s worked, but he’s never had to earn the money that pays for his lifestyle. Not his fault, and more power to him, but he‘s never had to earn a paycheck, then watch it (and the dreams of what you could do with that money) get siphoned away via taxes…direct taxes on the paycheck, then taxes on almost everything you buy with the remainder, and again via capital gains taxes if you were ‘smart’ and actually invested in something that made a profit.

Despite that, I appreciate a lot of his perspectives. Would never vote for him because he’s still a damn bleeding heart liberal, but appreciate his candor and open mindedness.

oh, and let me be among the first to say: RFK, Jr. didn’t kill himself…. 😉

Never been a fan of rappin & such , but got to admit their songs and messages are worth listening to.
Jason Aldean , Oliver Anthony , and These guys. All born and raised in the South.
👍 If nothing else these songs are driving the Commies nuts , which is more than the Republicans are accomplishing. 😞