• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Anybody who's looked into the costs of EV's and the infrastructure costs. To support them. Much less the sourcing materials and transportation costs of materials, plus processing of raw materials costs. It quickly becomes apparent that EV's are a huge environmental negative! It also becomes clear that it is another .Gov scam!

The combined western world needs to deport all the illegal migrants back to their own areas. Shut down immigration for a decade or more.
Of course the corrupt political class wants the west to collapse, So these deportations will amount to theater
for the sheep!
Bread and circus is all we ever get from the political class!

so,, now that Japan is using this tech... it appears that the US wants to start using it again?

The U.S. Military Is Bringing Back the Railgun​

Looks like they're starting to line things up to attack Iran. There are two countries the do not have a central bank. They are Iran and North Korea. Iran has oil, so they must have a central bank whether they want it or not.

FAFO
Learning the hard way, semi's have turbulence, and when inches count, bumpers matter.
Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid.

Looks like they're starting to line things up to attack Iran. There are two countries the do not have a central bank. They are Iran and North Korea. Iran has oil, so they must have a central bank whether they want it or not.
US will bomb the refinerery's.. They'll hit Iran's pocket book.

8 cities in Iran per wiwipedia hold close to 20million people for a total population of roughly 89 million people. So, 8 cities hold a 1/4 of the population.
If Iran gets nuclear; does a country have 8 warheads sitting around somewhere... - asking for a friend
If politicians / and rich kids had to go first; do you think they'd let them deploy to the trenches? If current history is correct, they are probably in Miami not wanting to go home.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
FAFO
Learning the hard way, semi's have turbulence, and when inches count, bumpers matter.
Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid.
That was awesome , hopefully he makes more videos like that !!!

how about a bill to close the border or a bill to eliminate immigration.
Better yet, impeach the big guy
What a fucking joke. The first thing he wants to do is give away more of our money to a conflict that isn't our fucking problem when we are being INVADED on a daily basis.

This country is such a joke :ROFLMAO:. Once again christcuck cuckservative ignoring the real issues leading us down the path to being a failed state so we can throw more money in the trash and hold no one accountable for it.

Good lord these people.

US will bomb the refinerery's.. They'll hit Iran's pocket book.

8 cities in Iran per wiwipedia hold close to 20million people for a total population of roughly 89 million people. So, 8 cities hold a 1/4 of the population.
If Iran gets nuclear; does a country have 8 warheads sitting around somewhere... - asking for a friend
If politicians / and rich kids had to go first; do you think they'd let them deploy to the trenches? If current history is correct, they are probably in Miami not wanting to go home.
Gonna get spicy quick if the West attempts to make a strike into Iran proper.

Russia has made it clear they aren't having it and don't want the whole region on fire.
The U.S. can be pretty cavalier and reckless when the fighting is far from home, however this whole tinderbox is NOT far from home to the Russians. Regardless of what Graham, McConnell, Blinken and the other idiots spew to the MSM, today's Russia does not want conflict.

The chess piece on the board that most are willfully ignoring is the fact that Russia is more prepared to handle a large scale near peer conflict than ever and they have the industrial base/raw materials to sustain war time surge demands.
We do not.

Smart peeps have said it isn't going to take much to polarize the entire Arab region into a giant coalition against the West in general and the U.S. in particular. Turkey is trying to referee somewhat but if pushed, they are going to side against us.

I agree that Iran needs to be removed from the field as a player but our administration is too weak, stupid and cucked to the elites to do anything without fucking it up further.

Things won't have to go nuclear for things to go sideways.
If it turns into a hot war we will quickly have more than we can handle on 3 fronts. (1) Middle East/Israel, (2) Pacific/South China Sea and I'm going to count (3) anything inside the entire U.S border as another front because there will be guerilla insurgencies originating from tons of foreign nationals already among us.

Not only are we ill equipped to handle even one front against a near peer adversary, we are extraordinarily vulnerable within our borders. It will not take much to create so much chaos and unrest that our leadership has no choice but to be distracted by it.

Last edited:

Russia has made it clear they aren't having it and don't want the whole region on fire.
The U.S. can be pretty cavalier and reckless when the fighting is far from home, however this whole tinderbox is NOT far from home to the Russians. Regardless of what Graham, McConnell, Blinken and the other idiots spew to the MSM, today's Russia does not want conflict.

The chess piece on the board that most are willfully ignoring is the fact that Russia is more prepared to handle a large scale near peer conflict than ever and they have the industrial base/raw materials to sustain war time surge demands.

Smart peeps have said it isn't going to take much to polarize the entire Arab region into a giant coalition against the West in general and the U.S. in particular. Turkey is trying to referee somewhat but if pushed, they are going to side against us.

I agree that Iran needs to be removed from the field as a player but our administration is too weak, stupid and cucked to the elites to do anything without fucking it up further.

If it turns into a hot war we will quickly have more than we can handle on 3 fronts. (1) Middle East/Israel, (2) Pacific/South China Sea and I'm going to count (3) anything inside the entire U.S border as another front because there will be guerilla insurgencies originating from tons of foreign nationals already among us.

Not only are we ill equipped to handle even one front against a near peer adversary, we are extraordinarily vulnerable within our borders. It will not take much to create so much chaos and unrest that our leadership has no choice but to be distracted by it.

I wish I could say that I found something that I could disagree with you about.......

We do not.

And if you are talking Iran then you are talking the oilfields, that's a shock to the oil market. Which leads us to the SPR and this article.

I wish I could say that I found something that I could disagree with you about.......
It can be argued that none of this could have built up to this now giant festering zit 3 years ago.

I wonder what changed in the last 36 months that could have such a negative impact on world geopolitical stability? . . Hmmm.

Putting aside mean tweets and a ton of New Yorker ego, the orange man represented our country well and was a stabilizing power world wide. His personal FTW attitude while at the same time Making America Great Again both militarily and economically via energy independency kept us a viable voice on the world stage. ($2 gas, low interest rates and low inflation was nice as well)

He also seemingly had the ability to actually pick up the fucking phone and talk to other leaders as if they too were human. Our current administration can't even get our so-called allies to meet with them on any serious matter because we are a weak ass joke now.

And if you are talking Iran then you are talking the oilfields, that's a shock to the oil market. Which leads us to the SPR and this article.

Exactly.
and
Oddly similar to exhausting our munition stockpiles with little or no way to replenish, no?

Even without hitting their oilfields, any direct action in that region would totally shut down the Straight.
No oil or LNG could move.
Nothing else could transit that bottleneck.

Not only could the U.S. not ramp up domestic production fast enough to keep our fighting boats, aircraft and ground vehicles fueled, the resulting domestic fuel price spikes would drive our already rampant inflation into uncharted territory tout de suite.

People are forgetting about what the global elite have stated must happen.
Depopulation...
What better way to accomplish a majority of depopulation than an pre organized world war lll.

Expect the worst.
This isn't human nature, this is a select few who believe they are in charge having the bus driven off the cliff.
Prepare for the worst.
It's behind door number 1, 2, and 3

People are forgetting about what the global elite have stated must happen.
Depopulation...
What better way to accomplish a majority of depopulation than an pre organized world war lll.

Expect the worst.
This isn't human nature, this is a select few who believe they are in charge having the bus driven off the cliff.
Prepare for the worst.
It's behind door number 1, 2, and 3
I'm trying to figure out what the mix is of evil, insanity and stupidity. Right now, it looks like 100 % of each.

I'm trying to figure out what the mix is of evil, insanity and stupidity. Right now, it looks like 100 % of each.
I think it's a waste of energy and resources to go down that road.
It's going to happen, period.
Spend this remaining time preparing for the worst, and not to sound funny, spreading love.
It's our only way out

I think it's a waste of energy and resources to go down that road.
It's going to happen, period.
Spend this remaining time preparing for the worst, and not to sound funny, spreading love.
It's our only way out
I don't disagree with you. The unfortunate part in all is this is there isn't shit that any of us can do (other than what you suggest).

OTOH, idle speculation doesn't cost me anything......

The thing we all need to prepare for is very high gas prices. It doesn't take mental heavyweight to see what is coming, and that the administration has no plans to fix it. The ME is about to use it's primary weapon - oil. So that leaves....Venezuela, and a few others. Exxon just bought Pioneer for $56B so they will make a killing out of all of this since private land seems to be the main path forward for US production. At least until the EPA steps in either on the fields or at the refineries.

OPEC+ members send less oil to U.S., adding to tight supply outlook

Gulf oil lease sale postponed by court amid litigation over endangered whale protections

Last edited:
One more "I'd like to be able to find something to disagree with you on"...........
It's just not good.
We aren't fools, the writing is on the walls. Look at all the evil that we have allowed them to accomplished in just the last 4 years.
They are corralling us for the slaughter.
Our politicians are blinded by the money and will not do anything to alter this. There's no way out of this

It's just not good.
We aren't fools, the writing is on the walls. Look at all the evil that we have allowed them to accomplished in just the last 4 years.
They are corralling us for the slaughter.
Our politicians are blinded by the money and will not do anything to alter this. There's no way out of this
Uhhh, I gotta pump the brakes a little, I want to be a bit more optomistic. But, I'm not delusional either.

Reactions: oneshot86 and TACC

As Jim Hoft notes, Card is a reportedly a trained armed instructor reportedly affiliated with the Army Reserve, stationed out of Saco, Maine. What makes the situation even more disturbing is that law enforcement officials have revealed that Card had recently reported experiencing mental health issues. This included hearing voices and making threats to carry out a shooting at the National Guard Base in Saco.

Even more disconcerting is the fact that Card had been committed to a mental health facility for a fortnight in the summer of 2023, after which he was released.

UPDATE: Law enforcement officials have now departed the vicinity. Robert Card remains at large.

vakHnYP2ecne.png

What a fuckin world we live in fellows. Since Biden was "elected":

The corruption within Trumps administration has been fully revealed
An election stolen and covered up
The US population divided more than ever before
The US middle class is dying on the vine with, possibly, the worst yet to come
The US economy and dollar has been destroyed
America last is evident in everything this administration does
The glorification of the mentally ill, murders, drug users, pedophiles and illegals is warping our culture and society
The Christian, conservative, independent folks are the greatest threat ever to our current society
The table is set for WWIII across at least four fronts - middle east, Asia, Russia/Ukraine and domestic
We are no longer energy independent
Banks are teetering on potential collapse
No strategic fuel reserves
Military depleted of ammo and competent people
Lake City no longer selling to civilians

Of course there is more but the last three years sure have sucked and we can all see the direction this is heading. Stock up the pantry, buy more magazines and gun oil, know whom to keep close and whom not to.

The thing we all need to prepare for is very high gas prices. It doesn't take mental heavyweight to see what is coming, and that the administration has no plans to fix it. The ME is about to use it's primary weapon - oil. So that leaves....Venezuela, and a few others. Exxon just bought Pioneer for $56B so they will make a killing out of all of this since private land seems to be the main path forward for US production. At least until the EPA steps in either on the fields or at the refineries.

OPEC+ members send less oil to U.S., adding to tight supply outlook

Gulf oil lease sale postponed by court amid litigation over endangered whale protections

biden's windmills are killing more whales than previously

We do not.

Biden is a paid puppet for the elites and the downfall of america that started a long time ago. This is all a planned series of events. Look and you will see...stolen election, collapse of the border, disaster in Afghanistan pull out with tons of weapons left behind, proxy war in Russia, lets give Iran 6 billion, Hamas bombs Israel...we are witnessing some shit right here. Has the Euphrates dried up yet?