• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I‘d have liked to seen that brawl.

I would have truly enjoyed watching that union criminal get a ass kicking. If he really wanted to fight the Senator. He would've offered to meet him at a MMA gym of his choice.
But most people who talk shit on the web. Really don't want to face the possibility of getting punched in the head . In the real world.
Unions in America are just political criminal fundraising for the leftists'. They sure as hell don't
represent their members interests. I know my union doesn't do a damn thing for my standard of living. But they sure as hell take my money and tell me to vote democrat.

Last edited:
I would have truly enjoyed watching that union criminal get a ass kicking. If he really wanted to fight the Senator. He would've offered to meet him at a MMA gym of his choice.
But most people who talk shit on the web. Really don't want to face the possibility of getting punched in the head . In the real world.
Unions in America are just political criminal fundraising for the leftists'. They sure as hell don't
represent their members interests. I know my union doesn't do a damn thing for my standard of living. But they sure as hell take my money and tell to vote democrat.
Here we have a 1) an American labor leader who is the General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and 2) an American businessman and career politician (2013 - 2023).
Neither one gives a rat's ass about "We the People".
Theater with two bad actor's.

Here we have a 1) an American labor leader who is the General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and 2) an American businessman and career politician (2013 - 2023).
Neither one gives a rat's ass about "We the People".
Theater with two bad actor's.
I don't like political class assholes period. But I do know that unions are just another tax on working people.
I also despise the Republicans even more than the democrats. At least the democrats plainly spell out their hatred of everything I am! The big unions support the Democrats with our dues.
Still want to see the so called labor leader get his ass beat for running his yap safely from behind his keyboard!
How much money has teamsters corruption cost their members? Fuck that guy!

25,000 cases dismissed.
2,735 cases dismissed by judges for failure to prosecute.
$351,500 in taxpayer money paid to an unlicensed attorney providing legal advice.
Countless violations of the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.
A resignation just hours before a judge was to order potentially damaging records be turned over and a deposition be scheduled.

fucking evil scum.

When the World Health Organization went to the Congo between 2018 and 2020, nearly two-dozen workers for the UN agency preyed on more than 100 Congolese women - with dozens of staffers raping, sexually abusing, and otherwise harassing local women
1700059130786.jpeg

Man's best friend till the end

Finney, the Jack Russell, survived off chipmunks and insects while guarding his body for nearly 3 months in mountains​

Man's best friend till the end

Finney, the Jack Russell, survived off chipmunks and insects while guarding his body for nearly 3 months in mountains​

That poor little dog didn't know what the fuck was up and stood by his owner. :(. No truer companion than that little dog.

There are certain places in NYC that NOBODY with any resemblance of intelligence would go to, no matter WHAT their duties or needs may be. The south Bronx along the IRT 4, 5, and 6 subway lines is one of those places. The region has always been volatile, but since the drill rap culture from Chicago had taken full root in the Bronx, it is turning into another fledgling O-Block, complete with the gang warfare and casualties to boot. There are at least 4 'drill gangs' operating in this area now, and these are street hip hop crews who have absolutely no qualms about gunning down a rival rapper with fusillades of bullets in broad daylight over shit talking that started on social media.

There have been MANY cases in the news where it seemed like agencies like the Child Protective Services have repeatedly 'failed' to investigate cases of child abuse that eventually led to the horrific deaths of the victims, or Housing Department utility inspectors failing to document broken heating systems or mold infestations in housing project buildings, and there is a reason for those 'failures'. It is because the city workers assigned to go into these neighborhoods to investigate these cases saw where they were to be going, and instantly went NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. So instead of actually traveling to these locations to do their jobs, they will go shopping, run personal errands, or go home and spend time with their families, then report back to the office at the end of their shifts, clock out, and mark the case as "completed". That is why MANY residents in these neighborhoods would say to the media that social and utility services workers never showed up to respond to complaints, even though records in these agencies appear to show that cases had been "thoroughly addressed". It is because most field level case workers who know these neighborhoods in and out know better and refuse to go on calls there, instead quietly checking out for their shifts and marking the cases as "done" regardless.

Same goes for food delivery services. So many drivers and couriers had been robbed, or assaulted and even murdered that most are catching on. Now, among the predominantly Latino delivery drivers, a simple shake of the head and a "NO BIEN" from veteran drivers to newbies convey that a neighborhood is dangerous and do not go there. Instead, drivers would eat the meals themselves or go home and give them to their neighbors and families. Anything and everything is done to keep from going into these war zones. It is so deep rooted among restaurants and food vendors now that they only use smartphone apps to take calls, and when they see that a call is coming from a "hot zone", they will not answer at all. If and when confronted about the lack of service, the eatery owners would just reply that they were busy or missed the calls for whatever reason, to avoid catching civil rights cases. But everybody knows the real reason why, and it is unspoken and understood among delivery drivers and eatery owners who care about the safety of their employees.

Last edited:

Biden to unfreeze $10 BILLION more to Iran​

Hammas must need more equipment. did anyone ask Iran about the black flag and death to America? - doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: Bender
drop in the bucket

• The secretary of state's office has opened an investigation into a potential instance of voter fraud
  • An unidentified woman was seen on camera appearing to take ballots out of a man's mailbox
  • The man was told, when he went to vote in person last week, that he had already voted, which prompted him to check his doorbell camera footage