• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Between April and June 2023, officials in Fresno, California, discovered at least 20 potentially infectious agents, such as HIV and Malaria, as well as mice genetically engineered to carry COVID-19, at an “unlicensed” laboratory in Reedley, California, operated by Prestige Biotech Inc. (PBI), the successor of defunct Universal Meditech Inc. (UMI), Fresno County court records state.

Zhu allegedly admitted that he operated his many companies in order to “further PRC policy and to meet the city demands of a PRC premier,” according to the committee.

While living in the U.S., Zhu “operated under the false alias David He,” according to the committee’s findings, and received “large unexplained money transfers from PRC bank accounts” amounting to over $2 million.

:mad:

FBI director says border gotaways a great concern

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Wednesday said that the number of illegal immigrants evading Border Patrol agents and escaping into the country is a source of "great concern" for the agency, as he told lawmakers that threats from the other side of the border are "consuming" FBI field offices.

Wray testified to lawmakers on the House Homeland Security Committee about "worldwide threats" to the U.S. Chairman Mark Green asked Wray about the numbers of gotaways — illegal immigrants at the border who evaded Border Patrol — which have exceeded 600,000 in FY 23. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sources tell Fox News there have been over 47,000 gotaways since the beginning of the new fiscal year on Oct. 1.

the truth is the truth. it isn't anti-anything.

xAlsuXADbNW2.png

fUTW7z65FD3I.jpeg

My partners and I have been lifetime data scientists. We own the digital ID of every mobile device/computer in the U.S. and have indexed and archived every IP address in the world. Our extensive experience in big and deep data, including geotracking and geolocation makes our dozens of data companies the top authority for providing data to corporations, law enforcement and U.S. government agencies like the CIA, NSA, DoD, DIA, NGA, NRO, FBI, as well as Interpol and foreign intelligence organizations.
There are a number of videos documenting these ghost buses as well as a number of mostly nondescript DOJ vans that dropped off ninja wearing individuals that appear in other videos to have breached the Capitol cutting fencing, removing barricades, opening doors, and other nefarious behaviors.
We also tracked the infamous J6 ‘pipe bomber’ from one of these vans. Later, we eventually tracked them to a Virginia Metro station where a perfect capture of their vehicle license plate was made.
The FBI has ALL of this information. Shortly after they were alerted, however, AT&T mysteriously ‘accidentally’ corrupted that and only that particular cell phone user’s data.
Additionally, their mobile device was used hundreds of times before and after J6 accessing keycard required DOJ/FBI parking garages and buildings.

“We own the digital ID of every mobile device/computer in the U.S. and have indexed and archived every IP address in the world.”

Call me skeptical.
I'm one out of 350 million people , so when I stop in the morning to buy a egg sandwich and get back in my car my phone beeps and asks to rate the deli makes me skeptical that we now live in The Matrix . Phones,computers,TV's, Appliances,Cars and etc. are listening and tracking every foot step.
OBL knew he had to stay in a cave without electronics but he fucked up by not living alone in the cave with no human contact. One use to be able to hide somewhere on earth when being hounded, today no one can hide or escape the government when using "their" electronic devices.

NYC tolerates lots of things on subways, robbers, murders, crazy people, muggers, etc..
But they don't tolerate people standing up to the criminals. NOPE, you'll get robbed and you will like it. The hero, labeled as a vigilante and gunman; probably saved the woman's life. One thing NYC hates, is when you stop crime.

"He fired off a first shot then began shouting as he approached the attacker before firing a second time and charging towards the incident.

'I want to be clear, we don't tolerate this kind of conduct in NYC Transit, period,' said City Transit President Richard Davey after the arrest."

The suspected homeless robber has been identified as Matthew Roesch, 49, and has been charged with attempted robbery.

Officials believe he was trying to 'forcibly' snatch a 40-year-old woman's belongings last night.

At that moment, the suspected gunman intervened and fired shots at Roesch, according to officials.

The stupid bitch that he was trying to save, threw him under the bus.

Here is a Tweet about her statement. Look at the replies below the Tweet. It looks like a lot of SH members hang out on X 😀

Another perspective on this incident. He doesn't say anything about the stupid bitch that wants a "bigger hero."

1700130860772.png

fUTW7z65FD3I.jpeg

My partners and I have been lifetime data scientists. We own the digital ID of every mobile device/computer in the U.S. and have indexed and archived every IP address in the world. Our extensive experience in big and deep data, including geotracking and geolocation makes our dozens of data companies the top authority for providing data to corporations, law enforcement and U.S. government agencies like the CIA, NSA, DoD, DIA, NGA, NRO, FBI, as well as Interpol and foreign intelligence organizations.
There are a number of videos documenting these ghost buses as well as a number of mostly nondescript DOJ vans that dropped off ninja wearing individuals that appear in other videos to have breached the Capitol cutting fencing, removing barricades, opening doors, and other nefarious behaviors.
We also tracked the infamous J6 ‘pipe bomber’ from one of these vans. Later, we eventually tracked them to a Virginia Metro station where a perfect capture of their vehicle license plate was made.
The FBI has ALL of this information. Shortly after they were alerted, however, AT&T mysteriously ‘accidentally’ corrupted that and only that particular cell phone user’s data.
Additionally, their mobile device was used hundreds of times before and after J6 accessing keycard required DOJ/FBI parking garages and buildings.
Guys. I have 20+ years of field experience, including 11 IT certs, in telecommunication network and cybersecurity combined and these words are total garbage to me.

Theres a lot to unpack in there, idk all I can say is WTF!

Okay, okay, okay,....just for the sake of argument let us say that Africa was paid some astronomical amount for slavery. How would things change? A few people would get very rich and most would be living in the same shit they currently do. When has throwing money at a black society EVER improved anything?

Okay, okay, okay,....just for the sake of argument let us say that Africa was paid some astronomical amount for slavery. How would things change? A few people would get very rich and most would be living in the same shit they currently do. When has throwing money at a black society EVER improved anything?

This would happen more! :ROFLMAO: