• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

64rheo.jpg

61Gd2i9mZGL (2).jpg

They would have to pay each other first! 🤡

Okay, okay, okay,....just for the sake of argument let us say that Africa was paid some astronomical amount for slavery. How would things change? A few people would get very rich and most would be living in the same shit they currently do. When has throwing money at a black society EVER improved anything?

Whatever you subsidize you will get more of.

iu

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Don't worry, Joe has your back.

WASHINGTON, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Biden administration on Thursday removed the Chinese Ministry of Public Security's Institute of Forensic Science from a trade sanction list, part of a bid to convince Beijing to do more to halt the flow of the synthetic opioid fentanyl into the United States.
Washington put the institute on the list in 2020 over alleged abuses against Uyghurs and other minority groups, effectively barring it from receiving most goods from U.S. suppliers.
Former Chinese ambassador to the U.S. Qin Gang last year described it as "shocking" that the U.S., which had expressed frustration over Beijing's lack of cooperation on fentanyl, would sanction an institute he described as essential to controlling the drug.
The Chinese embassy in Washington did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Don't worry, Joe has your back.

WASHINGTON, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Biden administration on Thursday removed the Chinese Ministry of Public Security's Institute of Forensic Science from a trade sanction list, part of a bid to convince Beijing to do more to halt the flow of the synthetic opioid fentanyl into the United States.
Washington put the institute on the list in 2020 over alleged abuses against Uyghurs and other minority groups, effectively barring it from receiving most goods from U.S. suppliers.
Former Chinese ambassador to the U.S. Qin Gang last year described it as "shocking" that the U.S., which had expressed frustration over Beijing's lack of cooperation on fentanyl, would sanction an institute he described as essential to controlling the drug.
The Chinese embassy in Washington did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

I can see that there will be more fentanyl than ever coming into the US

Funny you mention that....

I can see that for sure. The Dems want to win and Biden is looking bad. GN will get the women's vote purely on abortion rights. If he runs instead of Biden he will beat Trump (you know how electronic voting machines work ;) ). This country will look like CA under his rule. I said rule because he doesn't know how to work with the other side and will push unconstitutional shit.

I can see that for sure. The Dems want to win and Biden is looking bad. GN will get the women's vote purely on abortion rights. If he runs instead of Biden he will beat Trump (you know how electronic voting machines work ;) ). This country will look like CA under his rule. I said rule because he doesn't know how to work with the other side and will push unconstitutional shit.
What is this "Other Side" that you speak of?

And he's best friends with Long Duck Dong Jinping so no interruptions would occur with the spy balloons if elected. Newsom is pro 2nd amendment which means you can keep your trigger finger .

First time I gave a dude narcan the nurse stepped back. After it hit and he came up off the table I knew why she did. The books said they can come off their high and back to the real world fast and violently mad. They were right.

Final paragraph from the article....
"When the incident happened, there were only two things I could rely on: myself and the Second Amendment; and now that's in jeopardy. The leftist gun grabbers do not care about your safety. The NRA does," he said.

Several statements in the article from the NRA about the guys actions and his rights. He's a NRA member. What is the NRA doing for him other than making statements to the press for their own promotion?

Final paragraph from the article....
"When the incident happened, there were only two things I could rely on: myself and the Second Amendment; and now that's in jeopardy. The leftist gun grabbers do not care about your safety. The NRA does," he said.

Several statements in the article from the NRA about the guys actions and his rights. He's a NRA member. What is the NRA doing for him other than making statements to the press for their own promotion?
They take his money and ol Wayne Lapiere buys another $2000 suit.