• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ZMlh3bK6f2Gs.png

That is most likely another one of their baihuo gong si ("hundred merchandise manufacturing company") efforts where they build a gigantic factory complex staffed by hundreds of thousands churning out all manner of goods ranging from kids' toys to home appliances, electronics, furniture, automotive parts, tools etc., for mass export under company names like Trisonic, bound for supergiant retailers like Harbor Freight, Amazon, and local discount stores all over the world. This type of venture produces over 70% of China's GDP. The especially skilled workers among the mass, like those who show proficiency at electronics and computers, are then selected and relocated to Tier 1 manufacturing cities like Shenzhen, where they produce Iphones, and computers...

So, a leftist diversity influencer wants me to take down our Christmas lights and decorations for this year? Easily done. All they have to do is send me a customized, HD video of themselves stripping completely naked, take a shit right in their apt building's lobby or sidewalk, slice themselves all over with a razor blade, not too deep but deep enough to show bloody gashes everywhere, then rub themselves all over completely with their own shit, and finally, run around the block screaming and trying to sucker punch as many people as they can in that state, until they get tazed or shot by cops/armed citizens, run over with a vehicle, or otherwise stopped. Give me that and I won't celebrate Christmas just for this year...

Deal? Since when do people demand stuff from others without giving them equal benefits in return? Ain't no free shit in this world...

What is happening in the video? Sorry but it isn’t clear to me with all of them crowded around.
i don't know either. i guess the point is that he does not appeared injured as he claimed under oath, assuming this footage is after the alleged confrontation with "protestors". i don't think this is new footage that was never seen before.