• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1eB8t8QHxjPc.jpeg

Why are all these rich folks from Democratic states moving into your state and messing it up? Because you jackasses care more about making a buck than preserving what you have. Don’t be surprised when a China owned resort opens in a few years.

Why are all these rich folks from Democratic states moving into your state and messing it up? Because you jackasses care more about making a buck than preserving what you have. Don’t be surprised when a China owned resort opens in a few years.

This raises an interesting question: what is the line between private property and the government owning and cordoning off increasingly huge swathes of US land and sealing it up for no future commercial or private use?

This raises an interesting question: what is the line between private property and the government owning and cordoning off increasingly huge swathes of US land and sealing it up for no future commercial or private use?
The difference between this

IMG_2392.jpeg

And this

IMG_2393.jpeg

I don’t have actual pictures of Chauvin Swamp and Town and Country subdivision. I hunted the swamp as a teen. It was pristine and beautiful. Developers came in during a long term drought that lasted about five years and started building homes. After returning from Vietnam, I went to my favorite squirrel woods and there was houses. (BIG Mistake, I had no business carrying a rifle in areas where others might be, too jumpy)

Then came the flood of 1973. Being in the guard I got called out to help stop the sightseers. Seeing the houses marching off into the water was amusing and sad. So, you and me built levy’s and pumping stations.

next came the great flood of 1985 and President Reagan came and he promised more of our money to protect the less than nice homes that now seemed to predominate “town and country’.

the last few times I was in that area, what was a beautiful swamp is now pretty much a slum. But, we are still paying to maintain the levy’s and pumps to keep the swamp from being a swamp.

So, yes, I can understand why folks dislike the Federal government from holding on to large portions of land. But yes, I also can understand that sometimes developers have nothing but their wallet in mind as they convert wilderness for all of us into overly touristy sites or worse, slums.

Try driving through Destin, Florida to get a taste to touristy.

Reactions: gunman_7 and mtrmn

Gang that launched savage knife attack at French village's winter ball killing boy, 16, and injuring 17 'told guests "We are here to stab white people" before rampage'​

These aborigines seem to be well armed for a local resistance group no one ever heard off. Did Brandon drop some of that Afghan aid with them as well.

Last time around they still had bows and arrows
Screenshot_20230527_200044-3463931835.jpg

Last edited: