• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It already is......40 trillion in debt. We can barely make the interest payments alone, let alone the actual principal. Soon, (and you can quote me) they will start taking 401k's or closing banks and taking your savings to pay this debt. This is one resource that hasn't been tapped yet. Then and only then will there be a revolution here in the states......

Doc
Heard that, take our savings, houses, properties and our businesses. FAFO!
There will be nothing left. 😡

Heard that, take our savings, houses, properties and our businesses. FAFO!
There will be nothing left. 😡
When I say this, there are always many challenges.
Financially, get yourself as far away from the United States Dollar's (USD's) as possible.
# 1 on that list is to get rid of personal debt.
# 2 procure things that "money can't buy"... Drinking water, food, shelter... Go camp for a week and take only what you can fit in a small back pack.
# 3 Make a list of all of the problems you have in your current life. Expeditiously, solve those problems. Eliminate the problems that you can not solve. Lighten the load in the wagon you are pulling.

If you can, somewhat, accomplish these three things then you can compile the rest of the list with a clear head.

Ass for bean will get me through!
Yep, yep, yep... Here is a man who will have beans for every situation.
1700939138027.jpeg

EDIT: I found the original video which the above was based on. Notice how the bottom feeders start making excuses after the results and rankings from the IQ tests are revealed. Theses were the ones at the beginning that thought the Marine was stupid.

Last edited:
folks aren't angry enough about this shit. perhaps they don't even know it is happening.

Wow just like all those green companies that Obama gave tax dollars to all failed too!
Its almost like Obama is still running things! Hmm?

Wow just like all those green companies that Obama gave tax dollars to all failed too!
Its almost like Obama is still running things! Hmm?
Doesn't matter if they fail, its just a vehicle they use to relieve you of your money . After all don't we all have the same goal in life to pay taxes to save the planet ........

Doesn't matter if they fail, its just a vehicle they use to relieve you of your money . After all don't we all have the same goal in life to pay taxes to save the planet ........

its money laundering domestically. if i remember correctly, Solyndra was pumping a ton of that money they got into the Dem coffers.

since then, Obama/Biden got wise and outsourced their money laundering to Ukraine. its why we crashed their elections and installed a leader in 2014.

its money laundering domestically. if i remember correctly, Solyndra was pumping a ton of that money they got into the Dem coffers.

since then, Obama/Biden got wise and outsourced their money laundering to Ukraine. its why we crashed their elections and installed a leader in 2014.
You're pretty much correct all the way around. (y)

Former Obama Official Placed on Supervised Release After Hate Crime Arrest for Berating Halal Cart Vendor​

but a mob killing a white kid at school.. is just 'teen' violence.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex

teenage son of a Pennsylvania homeless advocate has been charged with the murder of a homeless man who he claims RAPED his 15 girlfriend

Niarhos’ girlfriend, now 16, and her mother, were contacted by Pottstown Police on July 13 after hearing about the rape accusation. While court documents revealed that the girl told her mother that “something had happened to her,” the family did not press charges.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC

Poor guy has no idea that he is about to be told how things are going to run.

Milei didn’t kill himself.

If all else fails...
Double Down

"Target has reportedly chosen a man named Erik Thompson, who goes by “GayCruella” on social media, as the company’s “Senior LGBTQIA+ Segmentation Strategist and Pride Lead,”