• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Poor guy has no idea that he is about to be told how things are going to run.

Milei didn’t kill himself.
Argentina has good beef, farming and hot chicks.

These countries need to pull in their defenses and tell the globalists to fuck off.

All the beef we ate in Moscow was Argentinian, not bad for steak tips. Go to the BRICS and put another nail in the coffin of Klaus Schwab.

Last edited:
McDonald's.. Home of Good times

Respect my Authority

78285211-12795829-image-a-30_1701102971639.jpg

R.1f5be2f7fd6f2713a484e6eaae67db18

R.3075ec12c681bbb8604ac800fecc33a4
Officer, why did you strike my client 6 times with a nightstick, well you see Mr.Lawyer your client didn’t comply with the first 5 strikes but he did comply after #6 and allowed my fellow officers to apply handcuffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Way to waste taxpayer money. Thanks Democrats.

Maybe they could also be used for jail space??

And they also say that we don't need "assault weapons." Time to repeal the NFA and GCA.
We really don't need assault weapons since we don't use them in the way the constitution instructs us to. They would also be useless since the government all ready stated that they would use F-15's and nukes on Americans. Thats how weak The People have become against a handful of asshats.

Fence in the whole structure behind 20 foot walls,,,, for there safety of course.. until they can be deported.

They are not getting deported. They are the replacement population and need to be housed in government facilities until the government can kill off enough Americans. Just wait until the real death toll kicks in over the next 10 years from the jabs. You ain't seen nothin yet!