• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

"After a group of migrants gang-raped a 13-year-old girl in Italy, CNN responded by expressing concern about how it might help the “far-right.”" Say it aint so... https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...child-italy-prompts-cnn-worry-about-far-right
1708004948154.png

Republicans like it or not are a party of loosers , what they haven't fucked up trying to ram the abortion issue through,,they fuck up with these kinds of shenanigans. Loosing election upon election in time when they could be picking up seats with minimal effort

IF.... the "Game" was not rigged by the House....

Zelenskyy is such a little sh*t. He is like that scrawny kid on the playground pissing on other kids Cheetos because he knows he can also scream for his big brother to come protect him.
Z would of done France a favor by getting rid a left wing tyrant

The senate is in a panic because the faggot from Ukraine has everything on them the Russian hoax the kickback scheme and how they did it with Sam Bankman Freid(sp) the child trafficking the bribery using us tax dollars. There is no way they want that out.
Turtle's sister in law was the message to him to not fail. As the money dries up this will come to the light. Then the kiev regime will get taken out before it is all public. All before the summer is over stay tuned

"“We’re actually funding our own border crisis,” Todd Bensman, senior national security fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, a “pro-immigrant, low-immigration” think tank, told The Epoch Times. “And it’s provided by, ultimately, the United States taxpayer.”

Until President Joe Biden took office, the United States had obligated about a half-billion dollars per year to the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the U.N.’s migration arm. But that funding has skyrocketed under the Biden administration to nearly $1.3 billion in 2023—more than double what it had been under the Trump administration, according to USASpending.gov.

The government spending database shows that most of the money comes from the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Two of the largest government giveaways were voluntary contributions to the U.N.’s IOM from the State Department’s Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration totaling $547 million over two years ending in 2023. The bureau’s objective was “to fund processing individuals requesting refugee status and resettlement in the United States and arrange their movement.”

"The post-COVID job “recovery” touted by Joe Biden has been driven almost entirely by the flow of foreign workers into the American labor force, according to a new study from the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). The immigration policy group found that the figure of 2.7 million ‘additional’ individuals joining the workforce in the fourth quarter of 2023 came about because of an increase of 2.9 million legal or illegal immigrant jobs and a decline of 183,000 native-born American jobs. Since the economic recovery began in late 2020, the number of U.S.-born workers entering the labor market has yet to return to pre-pandemic levels. Despite the sluggish job recovery among native workers, the U.S. experienced a hot job market — driven by a flood of cheap, foreign labor, the CIS study shows. Immigrant labor recovery has far outpaced native-born recovery when comparing fourth-quarter numbers at the end of each year since 2020."

"Congressional Republicans are slamming UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron for comparing them to appeasers of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene led the defiant response. “That’s hilarious. David Cameron can kiss my ass,” Greene, who is opposed to additional Ukraine funding, told the Daily Mail."

"Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) echoed Greene’s comments, calling Cameron’s statement “laughable.” He added that he has a “rich disdain for such an immature opinion.” Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL) said that it would be “nice” if “our British friends paid more attention to demanding that the rest of Europe contribute their fair share rather than demanding the United States sign a blank check.”"

Aww how brave and stunning of this couple. I will laugh when one day they are found brutalized beyond recognition in their own home and the suspects are a group of young Middle Eastern men in their 20s.

These people are the enemy of this Republic. They are the cause of the gun ban attempts, the diversion of medical care from our veterans, almost everything that is rotting now. The only thing they deserve is laughter when they get electrocuted by the very short circuits they helped to create.

Limousine liberals should suffer the consequences of their charity and virtue signaling!
Matter of fact I truly enjoy the hand wringing and crying from the people of New York city and Chicago.
Who were very pro migrant, til it started affecting their government gravy train or their cities!
Limousine liberals are the bane of the working class in every blue city!

Republicans like it or not are a party of loosers , what they haven't fucked up trying to ram the abortion issue through,,they fuck up with these kinds of shenanigans. Loosing election upon election in time when they could be picking up seats with minimal effort

Crap like this is why Republicans lose elections. Anyone with any sense can see the guy with a long party affiliation to one party and who can prove he is an actual US citizen is the guy to vote for to avoid another George Santos drama. Watching the destruction of the country is heartbreaking.

Limousine liberals should suffer the consequences of their charity and virtue signaling!
Matter of fact I truly enjoy the hand wringing and crying from the people of New York city and Chicago.
Who were very pro migrant, til it started affecting their government gravy train or their cities!
Limousine liberals are the bane of the working class in every blue city!
100% spot on. Those fuckers were all for open borders because those borders were thousands of miles away from them. NOW let them realize what their votes have done to the people that live in the border states. Fuck em one and all.

These people are getting what they voted for, but this one hits a little close to home. My son, DiL, and soon to be 1st grandchild live near there. I tried my best to get him ready for the real world, but he's ill prepared to take on a home invasion. :(

How's this working for you ?

Biden adviser calls for grocery chains to bring down their profit margins, as elevated prices still sting​

Lael Brainard: ‘People are fed up with high prices,’ especially for ‘things that they buy on a weekly basis, groceries in particular’​

How about the Goddamn Biden crime regime stop printing billions upon billion to give to their donor class masters! But supposedly printing money has zero to do with inflation! ( sarcasm)

Got a notice from Synchrony Bank that they will now charge $1.99 to mail a paper statement.

How many customers does Synchrony have?
More than $180 billion in sales financed and 70.8 million active accounts. Over 18K employees — each integral to our business.7 days ago

That calculation is above my pay grade. $1.99 X 70, 800,000 = A shit load of money.
And, for sure, they will mail that statement even if you have a zero balance.

Color me "CANCELLED"....

Reactions: Mwalex and mrtoyz
Got a notice from Synchrony Bank that they will now charge $1.99 to mail a paper statement.

How many customers does Synchrony have?
More than $180 billion in sales financed and 70.8 million active accounts. Over 18K employees — each integral to our business.7 days ago

That calculation is above my pay grade. $1.99 X 70, 800,000 = A shit load of money.
And, for sure, they will mail that statement even if you have a zero balance.

Color me "CANCELLED"....
Well you're dealing with a totally online bank with no physical locations. Why would you expect them to mail statements? If I was going with an online bank I would use someone like Schwab so I had more options for investing.