PortaJohn

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Results Among the 52238 included employees, 1359 (53%) of 2579 previously infected subjects remained unvaccinated, compared with 22777 (41%) of 49659 not previously infected. The cumulative incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection remained almost zero among previously infected unvaccinated subjects, previously infected subjects who were vaccinated, and previously uninfected subjects who were vaccinated, compared with a steady increase in cumulative incidence among previously uninfected subjects who remained unvaccinated. Not one of the 1359 previously infected subjects who remained unvaccinated had a SARS-CoV-2 infection over the duration of the study. In a Cox proportional hazards regression model, after adjusting for the phase of the epidemic, vaccination was associated with a significantly lower risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection among those not previously infected (HR 0.031, 95% CI 0.015 to 0.061) but not among those previously infected (HR 0.313, 95% CI 0 to Infinity).
    Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.
    Summary Cumulative incidence of COVID-19 was examined among 52238 employees in an American healthcare system. COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine.

Woohoo.... I've got an out. No stab for me, thank you please.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    crmuoW45.jpeg

jmp1

Massive ability to turn you off.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 25, 2011
    Trinity County Ca
    Sadly, I think the republic is just going to die. Everyone I know knows what’s going on but nobody is going to do anything. Apparently we are incapable of organizing on a large scale like the gay people or BLM can do.
    The problem I see is this......organizing large groups of people like you see with blm is easy when they are week minded and easily swayed. 90% of those people have been the odd balls all their lives. Picked on or "oppressed" in some trivial way. Desperate to belong.
    With our side...we don't need to belong. We just want to be left the fuck alone. All one has to do is scroll through this board. In theory we are like minded individuals but, ask a random sample of members the question of how do we right the ship. Even this seemingly like minded group wouldn't be able to raise a formidable force with the same objective and the route to get there.
    Just my humble opinion .

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    The problem I see is this......organizing large groups of people like you see with blm is easy when they are week minded and easily swayed. 90% of those people have been the odd balls all their lives. Picked on or "oppressed" in some trivial way. Desperate to belong.
    With our side...we don't need to belong. We just want to be left the fuck alone. All one has to do is scroll through this board. In theory we are like minded individuals but, ask a random sample of members the question of how do we right the ship. Even this seemingly like minded group wouldn't be able to raise a formidable force with the same objective and the route to get there.
    Just my humble opinion .
    fair assessment.
    a bunch of conservative patriots did gather on jan 6, and look what is being done to them compared to the looters and violent rioters from blm.

E. Bryant

STABILITRAK ACTIVE
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2010
    MI
    Yes sir, they doing a great job of growing themselves.

No, they didn't. We built it for them - our dollars, our skilled people, our technology. We handed over the keys willingly.

Possibly relevant:

Score another for the Uniparty.

Not a Sniper

Once more unto the breach...
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • The problem I see is this......organizing large groups of people like you see with blm is easy when they are week minded and easily swayed. 90% of those people have been the odd balls all their lives. Picked on or "oppressed" in some trivial way. Desperate to belong.
    Just my humble opinion .
    So, your premise of the other side sounds right.

But this "organization" thing doesn't ring true for me.

(rubbing the crystal ball)

The Rittenhouse kid was the first to show up. Then that lame Democratic couple in St. Louis IMO.

If you want an opinion, once the shooting starts... cuz the alternatives are worse... the shooting will continue as folks are pissed and give a shit. e.g: You wanna harm me-I'll harm you worse. That is what humans do.

Doesn't require "organization" just requires shooters. And America has them.

I saw something recently about hunting licenses. 40M or so in 2019.

THOSE folks get pissed... bigger than several nations standing Armies. Just saying.

And, I'll differ again, with your premise. Folks ARE doing shit to prevent this (see Rittenhouse and Lawyers in St. Louis). Every day. In their own way. The shooting will likely suck-but that is where we are heading IMO. Meh.

(done shining that crystal ball)

So, when folks have had enough, organized or not in America, I'm gonna guess Politicians and others will know it. And shooting will continue until shit is corrected.

My opinion.
    Could be wrong-been wrong a time or two before-but guessing it will follow those lines until shit is normal again.

A crystal ball opinion.

Reactions: NoDopes

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I could never be a politician. My violent tendencies would get some people's asses whipped and I'd be in prison.

Only if you don't use enough violence as a leader.

If you use copious amounts of violence, then they will erect statues to you

FXJKHR.jpg

Reactions: Steel head

Choid

hasn't been to Europe.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    how does that not create a hostile work environment, when toobin can whip it out again at any moment?
    he made a mistake and can make it again.
    It's not like it is his first offense. Didn't he impregnate the daughter of a coworker and then try to strong arm her into having an abortion? The guy is an embarrassment to humanity.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    It's not like it is his first offense. Didn't he impregnate the daughter of a coworker and then try to strong arm her into having an abortion? The guy is an embarrassment to humanity.
    he probably has beans to spill that they don't want spilled.

Bullfrog08

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2018
    how does that not create a hostile work environment, when toobin can whip it out again at any moment?
    My job has a three strikes masterbating policy. First and second time stroking your meat on a Zoom call you get written up. Third time you get a raise and a sexy assistant to help you stroke it.

I have a corner office and 18 assistants!

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

I heard weiners name in the news today perhaps another dipshit is being "rehabilitated".

Choid

hasn't been to Europe.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    I heard weiners name in the news today perhaps another dipshit is being "rehabilitated".
    Negative. It was that he is back on the app that got him in trouble in the first place.

Charger442

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    I hope he gets on at the same time there are guests or callers on and they start roasting him like they did with stelter.

Speaking of Stelter, he has a face and forehead you just want to treat like you're a slow pitch men's softball cleanup hitter

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    No, they didn't. We built it for them - our dollars, our skilled people, our technology. We handed over the keys willingly.

Possibly relevant:

Score another for the Uniparty.
    That’s what I’m saying.
    i am not certain it would be that simple. :unsure:
    No comment. But...

Bender

Known Troll
    Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Sadly, I think the republic is just going to die. Everyone I know knows what’s going on but nobody is going to do anything. Apparently we are incapable of organizing on a large scale like the gay people or BLM can do.
    It won’t happen till they’ve lost their jobs and haven’t eaten for three weeks.

Apathy and Contentment are our anchor

BLEE

Woke Is A Joke!
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2020
    NW Louisiana
    I read something yesterday that China is basically subsidizing a lot of American media with ad money.
    China is feverishly working to destroy the United States from within. From election fraud, to funding organizations like blm/antifa (I consider them the same), to funding the woke curriculum that undermines the US's moral fabric and our culture. China is at war with the USA. We are not doing a damn thing to defend ourselves, since the Left seized power.

Steel head

Feral kitten
    Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington
    China is feverishly working to destroy the United States from within. From election fraud, to funding organizations like blm/antifa (I consider them the same), to funding the woke curriculum that undermines the US's moral fabric and our culture. China is at war with the USA. We are not doing a damn thing to defend ourselves, since the Left seized power.
    Tell me something I didn’t know!

Reactions: theLBC and BLEE

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US
    Got to say that my kids want to join the Army. Since, this shit has started I tell them about it and say maybe you should look into something different. I was proud at first as I have serve, my father served, my older brother served and someone in my linage has served since my family came to America from Ireland. Things have changed. Hopefully this can be corrected by the time they can serve, but I doubt it.