• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

7dL402kz.jpeg
Seen this coming for a while. Everything opens back up, restrictions lifted, lo and behold a new strain hits even harder after the summer and total lockdown ensues.

Reactions: Bender
For fucks sake! Can shit happen please?

This seems like just another day in NYC these days. Actually, a relatively peaceful one compared to a lot of the protests.

They're gonna seize everything because they believe we won't do anything because we haven't done anything since 'Rona became a thing. They grabbed for everything they could from that point on.

Period.
If this is even remotely true then they might as well publish the results. Ain’t shit gonna happen. I admire their efforts and welcome it, but even if proven stolen, some of those 72 million gonna have to grow some stones and do something.

My money has the Anti Communist kicking the shit out of the Marxist that takes big money for speeches....

Hypocrite.....

Reactions: BLEE
BlackRock was a good hit though. This company is toxic to America. Its buying up tons of residential housing well over asking prices to turn them into rentals. Supposedly 25% of housing in Houston is bought up by companies like this. Only if the protesters would have burned their buildings. Dang.

As far as the rest of the protest goes, I despise anyone who lives in this country and has loyalties to another. This includes these people. It includes the jews loyal to Israel. It includes Mexicans and central Americans. it includes anyone born here that doesn’t put this country and its people first and foremost.

Exactly why I think this black and white pride shit is retarded. How about some American pride.

Exactly why I think this black and white pride shit is retarded. How about some American pride.
neither the black ants or the red ants are being helped by this, so who is shaking the fucking jar? chinanmas?

Reactions: TACC
neither the black ants or the red ants are being helped by this, so who is shaking the fucking jar? chinanmas?
In this particular situation, I think it is the Irants.

If this is even remotely true then they might as well publish the results. Ain’t shit gonna happen. I admire their efforts and welcome it, but even if proven stolen, some of those 72 million gonna have to grow some stones and do something.

What have you done exactly? You keep calling for shit to happen but you start nothing. Why put the burden on someone else? Unless you are willing to put your life and liberty on the line do not ask others to do something you obviously refuse to do yourself.

Sheep or wolf....pick.

Reactions: ScarlettRed
I was a 26 year old recruit in Marine Corps boot camp 40 years ago...........I am sure my boot camp was much easier than the recruits in 1941, as I am sure the recruits today have it much easier than I had it........everything now has to be politically correct........a DI is limited to what he can do today as opposed to 40 years ago, or 80 years ago...........My Corps is going to hell along with everything else.......

I heard a joke, that back in 1775 Robert Mullan would give free beers to entice enlistment when recruitment was getting low. Late in the night, one new recruit holding a beer in both hands saunters towards the table where all the other recruits that had signed up earlier in the evening for only one beer. They older Marines looking at their now empty mugs beers started grumbling, "Back in the Old Corps.....".
Funny joke.

The Marine Corps instills esprit de corps by teaching the accomplishments and achievements of those that held the torch before us. This gives each new Marine a goal to strive to live up to. At times it creates an unfortunate tendency to degenerate the existing Corps as being the "New Corps" and somehow they are perpetually inferior to the "Old Corps." Not a bad thing in of itself to constantly strive to live up to an idealized goal, but we should guard against it becoming a means by which we disparage the service of our currently serving brothers and sisters.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the early 1940's some DI was telling recruits that they will never be as good as the 1930's Horse Marines that served in China who in turn were striving to live up to the Peking Marines, and forever on backwards to when the first U.S. Marines were told they need to work harder to live up to the accomplishments of the Royal Marines that served at Trafalgar.

The longer I stayed in the Marine Corps, the more I struggled to learn how to adapt to the "newer" Marine Corps that was ever changing. Every four years there was some monumental shift that I was forced to adapt to and overcome as a leader. I'd be lying if I said it was easy for me. As a whole my fellow Marines never disappointed. Society and technology changes. The Marine Corps has to change with it to stay strong. They are just as violent, brutal and loyal in a fight as ever. Many of them were smarter and certainly more technologically literate than me.

As far as boot camp goes, I will leave it to the DI's to regale with stories of Bootcamp and what it is today. I can say that my own personal experience was unique in that I had the pleasure of an extended stay on the Depot after "accidentally" plummeting from a flatbed service truck trying to hold over 100 lbs of gear at port arms. Breaking both of my feet, I learned an important lesson: "Move with a greater sense of urgency." I like to joke that anyone who spent less than 180 days as a recruit on the depot had it too easy.

Having had the opportunity to serve with DI's after they left the drill field, it is apparent that experiences in boot camp may vary depending on command climate and other events. Like any good hazing tradition, there are those who will take things too far, some who get it easy, and some who get it just right. Outside influences can make it harder on the DI's, but I still have faith that good DI's will nevertheless manage to produce as fine a batch of Marines as ever existed. Just because us "older" Marines don't always understand the newer generation, doesn't make them wrong.

There are wars and battles still yet to be fought and I have faith that a new generation of Marines will rise up to meet the challenge and honor both themselves and those that came before.

Last edited:
#3 lol
You didn't expect people in DC to actually read the Constitution of the United States, did you?
that's why garland had no business on the supreme court and really no business as the ag for the country.

Reactions: Snuby642
that's why garland had no business on the supreme court and really no business as the ag for the country.

lol, well....

the same legislature that was complacent in all the changes now grow some ballls...? gmafb...

theatre for "muh-constituents"...

why care so fucking much now when you sat on your hands and basically allowed it to get to this point? some type of 10D chess move i suppose, eh....

All I had to do was stand in front of locker #2 to be singled out for first slamming into the locker.

I was in pretty good shape and the lockers were thin so it didn't hurt just made a lot of noise.

I just took it in silence didn't seem like he was actually trying to hurt me.

Three lockers down someone chuckled, mistake. They got put on the floor kicked in the ass and had to do 50 pushups.

The DI walked back to the front and asked what the fuck I was smiling about. I told him that stupid mother fucker down there.

He almost broke into a smile.
He pt-ed us till chow.

If I remember right he broke 3 and had one med setback the rest made it.

Both my sons endured way more than I had to. But it seems now everyone gets a participation ribbon?
Ha, Ha, I can beat that one. On my last day of Basic, we were milling around in the dorm and I got the bright idea to go into the TI's office, requisition his "Smoky-the-Bear" hat and boots, with taps, in my boxers, and strut around barking orders, cursing, and just being a dick.
Well...he walked in, caught me, that I was going to be sent back to Day 1. He made my ass, squeeze into my wall locker, and as he sat in his office, with the door open, made me repeat after him..."Sgt.Ward, I AM an As#hole!", about a thousand times, while everyone else looked on and laughed. He was a tough Puerto-rican guy, but, he forgave me and said that was the first time anyone had done that to him. I was in total panic mode and sure sweat'n it though.
He was pretty short and every time he busted my balls for something, he would get right up and close and that F'n hat would bounce off my chest, then I would kinda hold back a chuckle, then came the push-ups, or a lap around the Parade Field. I was in pretty damn good shape by the time I graduated. I sometimes wish I could re-live those times in my life.
He was always F'n with me, because, I was a Hillbilly. Mac

Last edited:
Ha, Ha, I can beat that one. On my last day of Basic, we were milling around in the dorm and I got the bright idea to go into the TI's office, requisition his "Smoky-the-Bear" hat and boots, with taps, and strut around barking orders, cursing, and just being a dick.
Well...he walked in, caught me, that I was going to be sent back to Day 1. He made my ass, squeeze into my wall locker, and as he sat in his office, with the door open, made me repeat after him..."Sgt.Ward, I AM an As#hole!", about a thousand times, while everyone else looked on and laughed. He was a tough Puerto-rican guy, but, he forgave me and said that was the first time anyone had done that to him. I was in total panic mode and sure sweat'n it though.
He was pretty short and every time he busted my balls for something, he would get right up and close and that F'n hat would bounce off my chest, then I would kinda hold back a chuckle, then came the push-ups, or a lap around the Parade Field. I was in pretty damn good shape by the time I graduated. I sometimes wish I could re-live those times in my life.
a99e13c60f594919d839598ab7ff3bc0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
What have you done exactly? You keep calling for shit to happen but you start nothing. Why put the burden on someone else? Unless you are willing to put your life and liberty on the line do not ask others to do something you obviously refuse to do yourself.

Sheep or wolf....pick.

Is this Australia commenting again?

Fuck off!

Ha, Ha, I can beat that one. On my last day of Basic, we were milling around in the dorm and I got the bright idea to go into the TI's office, requisition his "Smoky-the-Bear" hat and boots, with taps, and strut around barking orders, cursing, and just being a dick.

Was this him?

Sheep or wolf....pick.
First off, how do you know I haven’t started anything? I’d be glad to, I’ve offered many times but I ain’t doing it alone. This takes numbers but as has been stated many times we apparently are incapable of organizing with any numbers and when we do we are labeled as terrorists and have crap made up about us, our families put in danger and the entire alphabet agencies of the US coming after us, while people raping, killing and burning cities down get a pass. The day is coming but for now the majority of people aren’t uncomfortable enough to do anything and that’s why shit won’t happen. Hell I’m not even sure it will happen then. No, we will likely fall to the likes of 1940’s Germany. There may be a wee bit of people that resist in some capacity but we will likely repeat the history that our ancestors did, probably worse. Doesn’t matter what one person does. You need like millions. Maybe the brace thing will what finally drives gun owners to act instead of paying others to do things for them but I doubt it.

I will add this, I live as a free man and obey the laws I obey because I choose to as most law abiding people do. Once those laws go against my moral standing then I still plan on living as a free man.

Last edited:
Was this him?

Well....I went in, in 1977, so, close. But, yeah, he was a VERY vocal dude (accent is pretty damn close) and he had NO problem getting in your AS$! F'er played Minor League Baseball. Nothing but bone and muscle. Everything was about running with him. Mac(y)

Sheep or wolf....pick.

It has nothing to do about being a sheep or a wolf. It's having the opportunity to do something.

BUT SINCE YOU'VE ASKED, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Didn’t you just yesterday support mandatory military service to all despite the corruption you know exists. I know your family has a long history of military service. Did you guys believe in the oath you took? Do you think that DC qualifies as a domestic enemy that is bell bent on destroying the constitution that you guys and the rest of the military swore to protect? Would you support military men stepping up to uphold their oath even though it is against the hierarchy you spoke about yesterday? I’m just trying to understand your perspective. Any help would be appreciated.

My sons and I do our best to uphold our oath every day.

If I could do it on a larger scale that would be nice because many are not.

I believe in the Constitution and not much else.

I do not and will not support the current illegal administration.

I do not hate our government, I hate the people in charge of it currently. They are criminals, communists and liars.

Anyone that has issues with that can kiss my ass.

It has nothing to do about being a sheep or a wolf. It's having the opportunity to do something.

BUT SINCE YOU'VE ASKED, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Absolutely nothing that mattered other than vote for trump. Critiquing others for not doing shit while not doing shit yourself is hypocrisy. That was the intention of my reply to silent.

Last edited:
First off, how do you know I haven’t started anything? I’d be glad to, I’ve offered many times but I ain’t doing it alone. This takes numbers but as has been stated many times we apparently are incapable of organizing with any numbers and when we do we are labeled as terrorists and have crap made up about us, our families put in danger and the entire alphabet agencies of the US coming after us, while people raping, killing and burning cities down get a pass. The day is coming but for now the majority of people aren’t uncomfortable enough to do anything and that’s why shit won’t happen. Hell I’m not even sure it will happen then. No, we will likely fall to the likes of 1940’s Germany. There may be a wee bit of people that resist in some capacity but we will likely repeat the history that our ancestors did, probably worse. Doesn’t matter what one person does. You need like millions. Maybe the brace thing will what finally drives gun owners to act instead of paying others to do things for them but I doubt it.

I will add this, I live as a free man and obey the laws I obey because I choose to as most law abiding people do. Once those laws go against my moral standing then I still plan on living as a free man.

Then until you actually do something don't critique others for not doing shit. It is hypocritical and that is same dumb shit the left does.

Other than that, your message is fine and something does need done.